I am noticing women on the NFL sidelines during the game and it looks weird

Why they got to be involved in everything us men do????

They get involved in what they want to be involved in. Just like men.

The fact that women on the sidelines of a football game bothers you speaks volumes.

Why? Are you afraid that women (and minorities) have more skills, brains and talents that you have?

FJB is an incel who hates women. Is it surprising that he wants women to stay away from his favourite sports? I do note he hasn't said anything about the cheerleaders, which are certainly a part of football.

It's women who have power and authority over men that he can't abide. They are, after all, fully clothed and telling men what to do. That makes FJB very uncomfortable.

FJB is an incel who hates women. Is it surprising that he wants women to stay away from his favourite sports? I do note he hasn't said anything about the cheerleaders, which are certainly a part of football.

It's women who have power and authority over men that he can't abide. They are, after all, fully clothed and telling men what to do. That makes FJB very uncomfortable.
Every time a female gets into employment through equity, a new male gang member earns his wings. I envision thousands and thousands of gangs in all corners of this nation protecting the local communities. There will even be walls built.

The problem is a woman is not satisfied with being boss, she has to be BOSSSY

When the filthy NFL tried to go woke they really went woke, didn't they?

Piss on them.

Forum List

Back