I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

You mean, trump won't have a cheering section? Oh, my God!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
An Den? An What? There is simply no way Biden comes out of this with improved numbers. They will limit topics, use biased moderators, even demand some questions be off the table, and likely jack Tater up on some amphetamines for that night and he will STILL look like a vegetable. I might actually tune in.

An Den? An What? There is simply no way Biden comes out of this with improved numbers. They will limit topics, use biased moderators, even demand some questions be off the table, and likely jack Tater up on some amphetamines for that night and he will STILL look like a vegetable. I might actually tune in.
I will. Should be interesting, and I will undoubtedly, also record to DVR.

Biden beat the ---- out of Trump in those debates 4 years ago. Trump embarassed himself by interrupting everything and got his ass whipped to such an extent he refused to do one. So what in the hell make you trump sniffers thinK he has a chance now? And who was the idiot that talked about Trumps one long sentence? All Biden has to do is say two words, January 6th. Or Mishandled Pandemic. You sniffers have been reading too much of that right wing trash. Trump is running hs mouth about a debate because he can fool your dumb asses, but when he has to stand on stage with Biden facing the nation the lies he tells you cannot be told without a rebuttal and when that happens, trump will crumble. Or like I have said, Captain Queeg will start playing his is stress balls and break down talking about the strawberries. Or about the great Hannibal Lecter and how he did great things while he lived..

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what needs to be debated. The anti-american, surrender monkey policies of Biden, those of his handlers, have been made clear.

they-had-the-nerve-to-demand-proof-poor-comer-v0-i8lo8n7hy10b1.png

Biden beat the ---- out of Trump in those debates 4 years ago. Trump embarassed himself by interrupting everything and got his ass whipped to such an extent he refused to do one. So what in the hell make you trump sniffers thin he has a chance now? And who was the idiot that talked about Trumps one long sentence? All Biden has to do is say two words, January 6th. Or Mishandled Pandemic. You sniffers have been reading too much of that right wing trash. Trump is running hs mouth about a debate because he can fool your dumb asses, but when he has to stand on stage with Biden facing the nation the lies he tells you cannot be told without a rebuttal and when that happens, trump will crumble. Or like I have said, Captain Queeg will start playing his is stress balls and break down talking about the strawberries. Or about the great Hannibal Lecter and how he did great things while he lived..
Biden isn't the same guy he was 4 years ago.

Cancel the election!!! Nah, let’s see if Trump can add to his record 7M vote loss.

It's no surprise Dims are in full panic-mode, and need these debates.

“These sun belt battleground states, frankly, for the Joe Biden campaign, these numbers are an absolute disaster,” Enten said. “The smallest lead is in Arizona for Donald Trump, he’s up six. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada. My goodness, gracious, my god. That is a hugely — no Democrat has lost that state since John Kerry lost it back in 2004.”

It's no surprise Dims are in full panic-mode, and need these debates.

“These sun belt battleground states, frankly, for the Joe Biden campaign, these numbers are an absolute disaster,” Enten said. “The smallest lead is in Arizona for Donald Trump, he’s up six. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada. My goodness, gracious, my god. That is a hugely — no Democrat has lost that state since John Kerry lost it back in 2004.”

Presidential debates have always been held. So why do Democrats have to be desperate?

With every question, regardless of the topic, Trump should simply answer with one long uninterrupted sentence.

'Joe's third-world invasion, highest EVER gas prices, insanely high grocery prices, 40 year high inflation rate, 20 year high mortgage rates, unaffordable housing costs, cities all across America being overran with illegals using up city resources, wars, rampant anti-Semitism'

That's all he needs to say.
Joe hasn’t invaded anyone and almost everything you complained about is capitalism. You arent a commie are you??

Highest oil output ever. Prices are a reflection of OPEC output.

Grocery prices aren’t high compared to wages. Eating out is. More people are eating out now more than ever because they aren’t broke and labor is more cuz employment is high. Supply and demand.

Housing is a supply issue. Congrats. If you own one you are rich.

Blah blah blah.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Nice....except none of that is Biden. But I commend you for your wide eyed wonderment in all of it!

Forum List

Back