I am getting new booster this fall

The reason not to get the mRNA vaccine is that it does not work and prevents natural immunity.
That means that like with Biden, you keep getting it over and over.
If you do not get the vaccine, then you only get it once, and then can't get it ever again.

Uhhh....nope.

Confirmed case by antigen test late December 2021. Confirmed case by rapid test here yesterday. Me. Unvaccinated. My husband as well.

Well. I had Covid in late December, and have it again. It was a cold in December, and it's a cold again. I had a mild fever the first time, no fever now, just body aches mostly and a bit of a cough. The worst part is that it bothered my asthma. Hoping to avoid that this time.

Hubby has had it twice now too. If we didn't have the rapid tests we would have thought we had mild colds and continued with our lives, with little impact. Both times.

The tests are not totally accurate.
But you can get infected with something you are immune to, but should not have any symptoms at all.
So I would bet you did just get a cold the 2nd time, and the test is giving a false positive from a different coronavirus other than covid.

Uhhh....nope.

Confirmed case by antigen test late December 2021. Confirmed case by rapid test here yesterday. Me. Unvaccinated. My husband as well.

Antigen test only means the body's immune system is producing antibodies in response to something.
It does not define what caused the immune response.
That are lots of coronaviruses.
The common cold and flu can both be caused by coronaviruses.

Biden said if you are vaccinated you can not catch the virus, but Biden doesn’t know the year he is in either, so there is that…
Biden was vaccinated and caught the virus. Derp!

Antigen test only means the body's immune system is producing antibodies in response to something.
It does not define what caused the immune response.
That are lots of coronaviruses.
The common cold and flu can both be caused by coronaviruses.

It is possible to be reinfected by common coronaviruses over and over so I'm unsure why this could not happen with Covid. The antigen tests are sensitive to SARS Covid 2, not just any random antibodies.

The reason not to get the mRNA vaccine is that it does not work and prevents natural immunity.
That means that like with Biden, you keep getting it over and over.
If you do not get the vaccine, then you only get it once, and then can't get it ever again.

Again, so far I haven't gotten it.

Covid is killer? Not for the 99%. I had it, my whole family had it. It was a bad case of the sniffles with some flu like symptoms. Nobody was hospitalized. The variants are not as strong as the original. But, if you want to jab yourself daily , have at it. Just don't make ME do likewise

Forum List

Back