I am getting new booster this fall

This S is the real deal

I cannot go through this again in 2022

I am also thinking of masking up at work

Covid is a killer

Here's the thing, I am vaccinated myself and have had one booster. On one hand I don't think we should be insulted when it's a free choice to get it or not get it,.. however, if you post it on a public forum then you should be prepared to take all of the backlash that comes with it.

Biden said if you are vaccinated you can not catch the virus, but Biden doesn’t know the year he is in either, so there is that…

True, as I didn't get it because Biden or anybody else in the media told me to, I got it because I wanted to as I feel that it lessens the symptoms.

More like 100% stupid.

Hey now, no need for name calling. I'm vaccinated too so you might as well call me stupid as well.

Covid is very deadly

It can be and at the beginning it was, but I don't think it is very much anymore. Still, do whatever you want to do as it's your choice and your choice alone. :)

Here's the thing, I am vaccinated myself and have had one booster. On one hand I don't think we should be insulted when it's a free choice to get it or not get it,.. however, if you post it on a public forum then you should be prepared to take all of the backlash that comes with it.

True, as I didn't get it because Biden or anybody else in the media told me to, I got it because I wanted to as I feel that it lessens the symptoms.

Hey now, no need for name calling. I'm vaccinated too so you might as well call me stupid as well.

It can be and at the beginning it was, but I don't think it is very much anymore. Still, do whatever you want to do as it's your choice and your choice alone. :)

If you've taken the jab there's no other word that fits.

If you've taken the jab there's no other word that fits.

Fine, I'll take it if that's what you truly believe, but for the record I believe it's even more stupid to insult people for deciding to take it when it's a free country. Just like it shouldn't be mandated. I normally agree with you politically, but although I'm not saying this about just you, but you people are acting like assholes right now. You know who you are in this thread. Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm going to lie to you.

Fine, I'll take it if that's what you truly believe, but for the record I believe it's even more stupid to insult people for deciding to take it when it's a free country. Just like it shouldn't be mandated. I normally agree with you politically, but although I'm not saying this about just you, but you people are acting like assholes right now. You know who you are in this thread. Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm going to lie to you.

If you want to take the jab thats on you.
Personally I think your making a big mistake.

See, now I don't have a problem with those posts as they are just simply stating an opinion. There's no need to result to name calling over it though was my point.

What name calling?
And it's not an opinion it's a fact. People are getting really sick and dying from the jab for a virus that only kills 1% of the people who contract it.
Personally I like the 1% odds over an injection thats been proven not to work.

What name calling?
And it's not an opinion it's a fact. People are getting really sick and dying from the jab for a virus that only kills 1% of the people who contract it.
Personally I like the 1% odds over an injection thats been proven not to work.

If it's a fact then why am I still alive and kicking? If I did manage to catch it I didn't receive any symptoms or it was so minor that I didn't even notice them. Other than that I haven't managed to catch it and even Biden's symptoms were minor even though the guy's out of his mind by saying he couldn't catch it.

Btw for the record Slade3200 knows what I'm talking about. Why should it matter what somebody's own personal choice is if it doesn't have anything to do with you and it's not any of your business? Why is that so freaking important? Just like political parties,.. yes liberals can be idiots but so can conservatives. Can't we all just get along and treat each other with respect regardless?

I am willing to risk death by vaccine vs getting this frankstein crap again
For me it’s a ‘wash.’ The chances of dying from Covid or the vax are equally low. No reason IMO not to get it. Hope it helps you Q. I got vaxxed because my wife has health issues and we’re old. That being said, I’m NOT for mandatory vaxxing.

Last edited:
Btw for the record Slade3200 knows what I'm talking about. Why should it matter what somebody's own personal choice is if it doesn't have anything to do with you and it's not any of your business? Why is that so freaking important? Just like political parties,.. yes liberals can be idiots but so can conservatives. Can't we all just get along and treat each other with respect regardless?
Cheers to that

Cheers to that

You see that right there? That's why I made you one of my online friends on here. Your heart is much bigger than your political preferences. Regardless of what anybody says. We're more alike than we are different. :)

You see that right there? That's why I made you one of my online friends on here. Your heart is much bigger than your political preferences. Regardless of what anybody says. We're more alike than we are different. :)
Yet you lay with another… heartbreaking ;)

Forum List

Back