I am disappointed in many of my conservative posters...

I didn't shut anyone out of anything. Take that up with the rnc
I'm not taking shit up with anyone but you.

You claimed that the RNC has a "communication problem", and I asked you what you thought the message to Santorum and Paul voters was, in dissing and snubbing them at the party convention?

Do you think that says "welcome aboard" or " would love to have your vote this fall"?

While I get your point we didn't lose for lack of Paul or Rick voters. We lost with women and minorities. Especially the Latinos.

Unless you reign in the religious fundies attacking women and the radical white attacking all non-white, expect more of the same. Doesn't matter how much outside money is poured in - negativity toward anyone who isn't white and male won't win Republicans friends and influence votes. Your right white male radio hosts make millions pulling your party down. Ya think they are helping? Not.

Just some unsolicited advice since you are the mature voice if the right in this thread - mature in attitude, not just age. Telling many of the others on your side to grow the hell up would not hurt, either.

Just sayin'.

Regards from Rosie

I'm not taking shit up with anyone but you.

You claimed that the RNC has a "communication problem", and I asked you what you thought the message to Santorum and Paul voters was, in dissing and snubbing them at the party convention?

Do you think that says "welcome aboard" or " would love to have your vote this fall"?

While I get your point we didn't lose for lack of Paul or Rick voters. We lost with women and minorities. Especially the Latinos.
You're lying to yourself.....Look at who stayed home or voted for Johnson.

I'm doing no such thing. I've looked at the raw numbers and they back me up. Regardless of the dissing of Rick and Paul third party candidates will always run and draw a percentage of the vote.

I'm doing no such thing. I've looked at the raw numbers and they back me up. Regardless of the dissing of Rick and Paul third party candidates will always run and draw a percentage of the vote.
And I've looked at them too...2-3 million potential republican voters stayed home....This is what happens when you treat your base like shit.

And I've looked at them too...2-3 million potential republican voters stayed home....This is what happens when you treat your base like shit.

There could be many reasons for that. To draw the conclusion you did is just that YOUR conclusion.

Personally I think many didn't vote because there wasn't a whole lot of difference between Romney and Obama. At least in their eyes.

Obama has the economy limping along. Albeit at a snail's pace but I suspect many just feared rocking the boat with an unknown.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

I don't see Conservatives doing this.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

I guess if we invited the entire country of Mexico to immigrate here they'd love us huh?

Just my two cents

I don't see Conservatives doing this.
Niether do I.

Shades do Chris Christie?

maybe not so much the message but how its put forth. The immigration issue is a perfect example.

We scare the latinos with our hardcore rhetoric and lose the legal portion of their vote despite the fact that it is impossible to round up and deport them.

open borders for all forever. send that in as a republican platform and see if that gets you the wh.

There could be many reasons for that. To draw the conclusion you did is just that YOUR conclusion.

Personally I think many didn't vote because there wasn't a whole lot of difference between Romney and Obama. At least in their eyes.

Obama has the economy limping along. Albeit at a snail's pace but I suspect many just feared rocking the boat with an unknown.
Oh, and nominating such a candidate, then alienating a significant portion of your base in the process is supposed to be helpful in what way?

Yours is a recipe for being played by the Dems, just like they always do. Let them own their BS policies and let the voters evaluate the results. House Members: Abstain from voting!

Amazing. So that is what you took home from the election.

If the GOP House Members continue on the obstructionist path that they have been on, the elections of 2014 will result in a massive GOP loss.

You cannot alienate women, minorities, and the middle class and expect to win elections. You cannot base your whole political movement on removing a President. Having done so, and doing it even when damaging Americans economically, you are seen as not caring anything about the average American citizen at all.

Yours is a recipe for being played by the Dems, just like they always do. Let them own their BS policies and let the voters evaluate the results. House Members: Abstain from voting!

If the GOP House Members continue on the obstructionist path that they have been on, the elections of 2014 will result in a massive GOP loss.

You cannot alienate women, minorities, and the middle class and expect to win elections. You cannot base your whole political movement on removing a President. Having done so, and doing it even when damaging Americans economically, you are seen as not caring anything about the average American citizen at all.

That's what Republicans need to learn. To give away more Free shit than democrats do.

Maybe not so much the message but how its put forth. The immigration issue is a perfect example.

We scare the Latinos with our hardcore rhetoric and lose the legal portion of their vote despite the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to round up and deport them.

We got their illegal votes? :woohoo:

maybe not so much the message but how its put forth. The immigration issue is a perfect example.

We scare the latinos with our hardcore rhetoric and lose the legal portion of their vote despite the fact that it is impossible to round up and deport them.

open borders for all forever. send that in as a republican platform and see if that gets you the wh.

That is not my position.

Why the fuck does every discussion have to dissolve into far left vs far right positions? There is a middle ground you know.

Step 1
Close the fucking border.

Step 2
Give limited rights to those here illegally.

Step 3
Assimilate them into society and seek the support of their offspring for gennerations to come.

PROBLEM SOLVED

I informed my congressman yesterday that if he voted for tax increases on anyone that I would work against his re-election. He is a republican.

I informed my congressman yesterday that if he voted for tax increases on anyone that I would work against his re-election. He is a republican.

^^^ This is how you have an impact on your future.

Just my two cents

You sure do, and now what is the rights response? They want to label people like me as Liberal as toss us out.

lol

Just my two cents

You sure do, and now what is the rights response? They want to label people like me as Liberal as toss us out.

lol
I keep tellin' him that his party is alienating its own base and he doesn't want to believe it! :lol:

If we've come to the point where it doesn't matter that a sitting President USURPED the Constitution of the United States, disenfranchised our military.. then God help us.. we're no different than liberals..

I'm ready to take care of US-- No more foreign aid.. to anyone
The tax code has to be totally thrown out.. GONE.. It's harassing and a political whore house of power and special interest - not what the Founders intended..
Abolish the FED
Abolish the Dept of Edu
Abolish the EPA
NO BAIL OUTS, ZERO .. NONE.. If you fail, you fail.. end of story.
Social Security- Everyone should be able to opt out of this CORRUPT ponzi scheme- what happens when the cliff arrives and NO MONEY?? No one has shit.. there's nothing there.
Constitutional amendment requiring a balanced budget

My 6 year old can figure this out.. it's not rocket science..

Forum List

Back