I am disappointed in many of my conservative posters...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

Yours is a recipe for being played by the Dems, just like they always do. Let them own their BS policies and let the voters evaluate the results. House Members: Abstain from voting!

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

They are going to put you down just like all the other moderates. Have fun dealing with the new radical republicans that are about to crush you under heel like the rest of the people who would have voted with them.

• Banned
Yours is a recipe for being played by the Dems, just like they always do. Let them own their BS policies and let the voters evaluate the results. House Members: Abstain from voting!

You get played by the left by focusing on the left rather than your own party's platform. Which is what most of you are doing right now

Just my two cents

All I can do is sit back and chuckle at the ignorance and idiocy of the people who voted for Barack Obama. They really have NO IDEA what they have done to this country, and to themselves.

They have signed their own death warrant. I guess you could call what happened Tuesday a "mass suicide". As the saying goes, "you can't fix stupid".

"My people" have now entered "Code Red", and we are doubling down on our preparations for the complete financial collapse of the United States, and accompanying social unrest and anarchy that will follow.

First there will be massive layoffs all over the United States. Then will come hyper-inflation. Then the domino effect will continue with the collapse of the infrastructure, especially the transportation of essential goods that are needed for survival.

While the Obama zombies are without food, water, and electricity in the big cities, "my people" will be living quite comfortably in our country "fortifications".

The bottom line is, it really didn't matter WHO won the election on Tuesday. If Romney would have won, he would have only been able to temporarily postpone the inevitable. Obama winning the election GUARANTEES the inevitable will occur much sooner.

• Banned

Just my two cents

They are going to put you down just like all the other moderates. Have fun dealing with the new radical republicans that are about to crush you under heel like the rest of the people who would have voted with them.

I dunno if I'm a moderate or not. I voted for Santorum because newt wasn't on the ballet. I consider myself a reasonable person and most of the responses I'm seeing to the election are not reasonable

Just my two cents

I dunno if I'm a moderate or not. I voted for Santorum because newt wasn't on the ballet. I consider myself a reasonable person and most of the responses I'm seeing to the election are not reasonable

Maybe, but these new republicans are not reasonable. That's why they lost.

Just my two cents
Your party nominated another squishy, mealy-mouthed, double-dealer "moderate" again, and they dissed two rather important potential voting blocks within their ranks in doing so....What the hell do you want?

When Grumps becomes the reasonable voice from the right, you know the right wing has problems. It was easy to see but not even I knew it ran so deep.

there party is in dire straights.

I want the smart republican party back that exsisted under the likes of Ike.

they all hate Ike though

Just my two cents
Your party nominated another squishy, mealy-mouthed, double-dealer "moderate" again, and they dissed two rather important potential voting blocks within their ranks in doing so....What the hell do you want?

They also put up far right candidates and they lost by worse margins than Romney.

I don't think it was the candidates, it was the message.

Just my two cents

We lose because two huge groups that love free shit came out to vote!

Wahoo...We once was the land that promoted success, no more!

"My people" have now entered "Code Red", and we are doubling down on our preparations for the complete financial collapse of the United States, and accompanying social unrest and anarchy that will follow.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.

So, have we seen you on a episode of "Doomsday Preppers"?

Just my two cents

They also put up far right candidates and they lost by worse margins than Romney.

What was the message to the Ron Paul and Rick Santorum voters by the RNC, in shutting their men out of their earned roles at the convention?

Given the present direction of the nation, it is understandable that a caring person would be deeply disappointed. It would however be more sensible to adopt a callous attitude towards the result, accept the fact that the 47% now rule the roost and start to explore emigration options.

Watching this administration operate without a plan (or budget) gives new meaning to the concept of blind faith. And with that a new religion was born - Obama baby...Obama.

Just my two cents

Grumps boldly is now treading on sacred ground....
To suggest that the message was wrong is to suggest the impossible in the minds of many TEA party types. Mark Levin on the radio last night suggested a harder-right stance. Yeah--that'll work.

Maybe not so much the message but how its put forth. The immigration issue is a perfect example.

We scare the Latinos with our hardcore rhetoric and lose the legal portion of their vote despite the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to round up and deport them.

Forum List

Back