- Jan 11, 2021
- Reaction score
Well then...This thread is hilarious.Trump supporters -
You strike me as honest, hard working folks. I think you want the best for your country and your families, but there are some unpleasant things you're going to have to accept:
* Mexico was never going to pay for a border wall, and what little of it that was built under Trump, came directly from your tax dollars and mine.
* Donald Trump did not win the 2020 election. Trump's own hand picked judges found no evidence of massive voter fraud, and rejected his claims he won the election.
* Trump's promotion of hydroxychloroquine, ingesting household cleansers, and UV rays as cures for COVID 19 was just plain false.
* Trump's promises of manufacturing jobs for hard working American's never materialized, in fact Trump's trade policies cost many thousands of these jobs.
* Donald J Trump was never was the multi billionaire success he claimed to be. That title goes to Fred Trump. The tax returns and financial records he tried so desperately to hide show Donald went broke multiple times, now has trouble paying even his lawyers, his properties and revenues from them are down sharply, and he has not the funds to even make the payments on the millions of dollars of loans he guaranteed, all of which are coming due soon.
* Donald Trump's repeated attacks on his own fellow Republicans have left the GOP fragmented, smaller, and angry. They now have to resort to district gerrymandering, conspiracy theory's, fear mongering, and name calling just to remain competitive with a larger, more united Democratic party.
Trump supporters - This is what "The Donald" is......
Trump’s trade policies have cost thousands of U.S. manufacturing jobs: Action is urgently needed to rebuild the manufacturing sector after the coronavirus pandemicA new report by EPI Senior Economist and Director of Trade and Manufacturing Research Robert E. Scott finds that President Trump’s trade policies have failed to curb offshoring—and they have not addressed the root causes of America’s growing trade deficits and the decline of American...www.epi.org
Not the OP, every point, straight on.
BUT the responses from the Tiny Minded
Not a one able to rebut the OP but my oh my how they whine about those facts.
This is better than whatever's on TV.
There wasn't anything to discuss. Just more lefty TDS. It's getting a little long in the tooth
IF YOU'VE NOTHING TO SAY, SAY IT!