I almost feel sorry for Trump supporters

Trump supporters -

You strike me as honest, hard working folks. I think you want the best for your country and your families, but there are some unpleasant things you're going to have to accept:

* Mexico was never going to pay for a border wall, and what little of it that was built under Trump, came directly from your tax dollars and mine.

* Donald Trump did not win the 2020 election. Trump's own hand picked judges found no evidence of massive voter fraud, and rejected his claims he won the election.

* Trump's promotion of hydroxychloroquine, ingesting household cleansers, and UV rays as cures for COVID 19 was just plain false.

* Trump's promises of manufacturing jobs for hard working American's never materialized, in fact Trump's trade policies cost many thousands of these jobs.

* Donald J Trump was never was the multi billionaire success he claimed to be. That title goes to Fred Trump. The tax returns and financial records he tried so desperately to hide show Donald went broke multiple times, now has trouble paying even his lawyers, his properties and revenues from them are down sharply, and he has not the funds to even make the payments on the millions of dollars of loans he guaranteed, all of which are coming due soon.

* Donald Trump's repeated attacks on his own fellow Republicans have left the GOP fragmented, smaller, and angry. They now have to resort to district gerrymandering, conspiracy theory's, fear mongering, and name calling just to remain competitive with a larger, more united Democratic party.

Trump supporters - This is what "The Donald" is......

This thread is hilarious.
Not the OP, every point, straight on.

BUT the responses from the Tiny Minded
Hi-fuckin-larious!
Not a one able to rebut the OP but my oh my how they whine about those facts.

This is better than whatever's on TV.

There wasn't anything to discuss. Just more lefty TDS. It's getting a little long in the tooth
Well then...

IF YOU'VE NOTHING TO SAY, SAY IT!

I feel sorry for all of the TDS infected on this board in the media and across the country who can’t let Trump go. All you guys wanted for four years was for Trump to be out of office he is and yet he is still the center of your universe.
He's still the head of the republican party. You'll be surprised at how fast he disappears when you finally dump him.
at least biden has his notecards to remind his who he is and where hes at during his one or two events weekly
What a weak response.

Trump supporters - You strike me as honest, hard working folks.
Bill, you strike me as an idiot.

* Mexico was never going to pay for a border wall
Yep. Don't know what happened there but that failed promise was one of Trump's biggest blunders.

, and what little of it that was built under Trump, came directly from your tax dollars and mine.
At least he got it done. More than I can say of any DEMOCRAT (or republican for that matter).

* Donald Trump did not win the 2020 election.
Obviously. Now we simply need to KNOW that the election wasn't rigged by all the leftwing organizations which claimed they stole it.

Trump's own hand picked judges found no evidence
In other words, had they been Biddum-appointed judges, you can bet your last dollar they would find for the DNC EVERY TIME. Thanks for admitting most judges ain't worth spit.

* Trump's promotion of hydroxychloroquine, ingesting household cleansers, and UV rays as cures for COVID 19 was just plain false.
Sorry but news flash for ya chum, hydroxychloroquine has been shown EFFECTIVE, and Trump never told anyone to inject cleaners or UV rays, that was just crap thrown out there trying to fill air for a media with always 10,000 questions for Trump compared to ice cream questions for Befuddled Joe.

* Trump's promises of manufacturing jobs for hard working American's never materialized, in fact Trump's trade policies cost many thousands of these jobs.
Wrong.

* Donald J Trump was never was the multi billionaire success he claimed to be.
Aside from being wrong, what bearing does that have on his work as President? I wonder what would happen if you weasels applied half as much scrutiny to Joe and Hunter's business dealings!

* Donald Trump's repeated attacks on his own fellow Republicans have left the GOP fragmented, smaller, and angry.
That kinda wore on me, too. Too bad apparently much of what he railed about with the GOP was apparently true.

They now have to resort to district gerrymandering, conspiracy theory's, fear mongering, and name calling
Blah, Blah. Blah, Blah Blah.
Which left wing organizations claim they stole the election?

Putin loves insurrections in America. Be proud Trump supporters, Vladdy has your back!

Trump supporters -

You strike me as honest, hard working folks. I think you want the best for your country and your families, but there are some unpleasant things you're going to have to accept:

* Mexico was never going to pay for a border wall, and what little of it that was built under Trump, came directly from your tax dollars and mine.

* Donald Trump did not win the 2020 election. Trump's own hand picked judges found no evidence of massive voter fraud, and rejected his claims he won the election.

* Donald J Trump was never was the multi billionaire success he claimed to be. That title goes to Fred Trump. The tax returns and financial records he tried so desperately to hide show Donald went broke multiple times, now has trouble paying even his lawyers, his properties and revenues from them are down sharply, and he has not the funds to even make the payments on the millions of dollars of loans he guaranteed, all of which are coming due soon.

* Donald Trump's repeated attacks on his own fellow Republicans have left the GOP fragmented, smaller, and angry. They now have to resort to district gerrymandering, conspiracy theory's, fear mongering, and name calling just to remain competitive with a larger, more united Democratic party.

No one ever cared who paid for the wall, we just wanted the wall. Note only Democrats ever talk about this​

Democrats stole the election in six specific corrupt Democrat cities: Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix. You kept voting in those cities until you stole the States and the election. The "sweeping fraud" BS is how you portray it because you want to divert from where the election was stolen​

Hydroxychloroquine did work. The ingesting household cleaners and UV rays as cures were you misquoting him. Misquote = lie​

You're getting more and more into your Democrat propaganda​

Now you're getting even deeper into misquotes, lies and just making shit up. Trump never went bankrupt for example, just another of your endless lies​

As to your concern for Republicans, go fuck yourself, racist​

Trump supporters -

Hmmmm why don't you get off your pelosi and get a job instead of waxing poetic all day long in your Dimmer stupor??

I almost feel sorry for liberals, then I remember they are ruining the country. Maybe its a blissfully ignorant thing and not too bad.

It's time to reform or disband whatever the Democratic party IS. As a former Democrat, I fully support finding out whoever these weasels are, they need to be investigated, arrested and shot as treasonous TRAITORS. And this goofy left wing anti white pogrom needs to be exposed and those that pushed it, end them. By any means necessary.
4 years of Kamel-Toe as president should bring an end to the Democratic party.

Thousands saw the election stolen on election night and protested on January 6. The OP needs to watch the videos from the security cameras showing ballots appearing after midnight.
The OP doesn't give a damn and even if he was convinced it HAD been stolen, he'd be like most Democrats and fall back on the premise that the end justified the means. If they try it again, it is going to end VERY BADLY.

Thousands saw the election stolen on election night and protested on January 6. The OP needs to watch the videos from the security cameras showing ballots appearing after midnight.
Link to any videos that have not been already investigated and debunked?

Trump 2024!

Red tsunami 2022!

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving...to Republicans...

Let's Go Brandon!

IMG_20211231_094403.gif

The OP doesn't give a damn and even if he was convinced it HAD been stolen, he'd be like most Democrats and fall back on the premise that the end justified the means. If they try it again, it is going to end VERY BADLY.
You know they will try it again.

Trump supporters -

And, all the crazy, baseless, bullshit they spew about Biden and China is just their way of turning a blind eye to...

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter​

Let me ensure that you will never ever feel sorry for me.

EAT A DICK you moron!!!!!

there.....that should do it!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back