I agreed to meet this woman from dating site today and called her on Tuesday to discuss the plan

she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

So we have to try it again in August

Online dating nope .....ahhhh...nope

Yeah someone else already said..... why didn't ya just say sure let's go out baby whats good for you sugar lips ? .Not I can schedule you in round August

Where were ya going anyway that you couldn't get a table again a few days after ...do tell

She found out you are a Cowboys fan with a little dick.

Only offer on the table now is meeting me at my place

If it's the first time you're meeting her, you're insane. If she agrees to it, she's insane.

Just meet at a Cracker Barrel and see how things go. They serve breakfast all day there, you know...

I saw that place and looks nasty, bunch of southern food. yuck

I know.

On the rare occasion I actually go there, I'll get bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast or a burger and fries for supper.

So fuckin' southern, right?

she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

So we have to try it again in August

Online dating nope .....ahhhh...nope

Yeah someone else already said..... why didn't ya just say sure let's go out baby whats good for you sugar lips ? .Not I can schedule you in round August

Where were ya going anyway that you couldn't get a table again a few days after ...do tell

Italian restauarant that is only open for outdoor seating on the patio

She found out you are a Cowboys fan with a little dick.

Only offer on the table now is meeting me at my place

If it's the first time you're meeting her, you're insane. If she agrees to it, she's insane.

Just meet at a Cracker Barrel and see how things go. They serve breakfast all day there, you know...

I saw that place and looks nasty, bunch of southern food. yuck

I know.

On the rare occasion I actually go there, I'll get bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast or a burger and fries for supper.

So fuckin' southern, right?

I remember looking through the whole menu and being disgusted from the pics. Gravy on Grits and

Forum List

Back