I agreed to meet this woman from dating site today and called her on Tuesday to discuss the plan

I gotta agree with fbj on this one.
He called her, she didn;t answer until 3 days later. I would have tossed her out of my mind as well.
I am not chasing anyone, and only want to be around someone who wants to be around me.

I gotta agree with fbj on this one.
He called her, she didn;t answer until 3 days later. I would have tossed her out of my mind as well.
I am not chasing anyone, and only want to be around someone who wants to be around me.

And that's exactly what i did until her dumb ass text me at 11pm last night with that dumb ass text......."do you still want to meet tomorrow" lol

she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

So we have to try it again in August
So you actually made reservations without her agreeing to go out with you???

Damn, boy...

I hope you haven't had thoughts of marrying anybody!!!

I thought the same thing.

See, if I had reservations somewhere and the woman I hoped to spend that evening with ended up being a wash, I'd take someone else out.

Of course, you gotta' have game to do something like that...

It may not happen because someone else who is more attractive and closer maybe available to meet on 8/1. She messed up her own chances

You're gonna' wait almost three weeks to go on a date?

That gives her plenty of time to go out with others first.

Bad call...

she wasnt available on Tuesday night and didnt respond until last night at 11pm with a text saying..........."did you still want to meet tomorrow"? lol

Of course the answer was NO since I already cancelled the reservations for this evening. I called tuesday night and she text me on friday night?

You got played.

She was testing you; not uncommon. She wanted to see how flexible you could be on the fly, and you showed her that you're not at all adaptable. Okay, so you cancelled reservations. Is there nothing else to do? Nowhere else to go?

And why wait until August?

I've got $1.00 that says an August meeting never happens...

I aint going no fucking where if I call you on Tuesday to discuss plans and dont get a response until friday at 11pm.

There could be any number of reasons why she didn't respond to your text. A follow up text from you on Wednesday or Thursday day would've been the way to go...

I said I CALLED on tuesday, im not following up shit if I already called

It seems you've fouled this one up from the word "go".

What did you agree to when you spoke with her on Tuesday?

You'll never get to hire that hooker at this rate! :aargh:

Is this online dating. I'm missing Wed and Thurs here? What happened?

I called tuesday night around 10pm to discuss saturday and she was unavailable. She didnt respond to my call at all and sent a text on friday night at 11pm. What happened to wed and thurs? she didnt call or text
Who the fuck calls anybody they're not totally down with after 9 PM?
:uhh:

It may not happen because someone else who is more attractive and closer maybe available to meet on 8/1. She messed up her own chances

You're gonna' wait almost three weeks to go on a date?

That gives her plenty of time to go out with others first.

Bad call...

its her schedule, she works in retail

You got played.

She was testing you; not uncommon. She wanted to see how flexible you could be on the fly, and you showed her that you're not at all adaptable. Okay, so you cancelled reservations. Is there nothing else to do? Nowhere else to go?

I aint going no fucking where if I call you on Tuesday to discuss plans and dont get a response until friday at 11pm.

There could be any number of reasons why she didn't respond to your text. A follow up text from you on Wednesday or Thursday day would've been the way to go...

It seems you've fouled this one up from the word "go".

What did you agree to when you spoke with her on Tuesday?

we spoke before tuesday and agreed to meet today. So on tuesday I called to discuss it and she wasnt available and didnt return my call. just a text last night

I called tuesday night around 10pm to discuss saturday and she was unavailable. She didnt respond to my call at all and sent a text on friday night at 11pm. What happened to wed and thurs? she didnt call or text

What do you mean?????

You got played.

Just send her a selfie of you licking your eyebrow and I'll bet she will be breaking down your door at 3 A.M.

What do you mean?????
You don't call people after 9 pm unless you know them and they are OK with it.
How do you not know this? :uhh:

What do you mean?????
You don't call people after 9 pm unless you know them and they are OK with it.
How do you not know this? :uhh:

So 10:30pm is late?

The sites ladies man having women issues again?
6cdc55e221007e05c66e7993d32af7a4.jpg

Forum List

Back