I agree with Biden on Arctic drilling ban

Even had my plane tickets bought
I was totally doing this
Most likely I would have been dead in 20 hrs

Joe is just saving the oil for China and when they go get it, they will make a huge mess and nobody will care. Democrats will say the Chinese are better to get the oil because they're not white.

Something that snuck in under the "Russia, Russia' radar while the media had us snoozing---

It gets worse: in a 2017 executive order, the President instructed the Secretary of the Interior to consider rolling-back vital safety rules that govern offshore drilling. The executive order requires the Interior Department to reconsider a safety rule that was enacted specifically to prevent another Deepwater Horizon-type disaster. It also targets rules designed to improve the safety of exploration drilling in remote Arctic waters, where the consequences of an oil spill could be especially severe. Given all that’s at stake, why would we even think about rolling back safety regulations?

I am happy to see the great wildlife refugee will be safe for many decades !!
This area is teeming with wildlife and humans must not destroy it for cheap oil
Why not?
Why not ??
The Bible says , ...” we must be care takers of our dominion “
I don't even know this "Bible" dude you're talking about. Why the fuck should I give a shit about his opinion?

Why do you?

Incapable of thinking for yourself, perhaps?

Something that snuck in under the "Russia, Russia' radar while the media had us snoozing---

It gets worse: in a 2017 executive order, the President instructed the Secretary of the Interior to consider rolling-back vital safety rules that govern offshore drilling. The executive order requires the Interior Department to reconsider a safety rule that was enacted specifically to prevent another Deepwater Horizon-type disaster. It also targets rules designed to improve the safety of exploration drilling in remote Arctic waters, where the consequences of an oil spill could be especially severe. Given all that’s at stake, why would we even think about rolling back safety regulations?

Excellent!

Good thing ANWR isn't offshore.

We need MORE Arctic drilling...

istockphoto-864343178-612x612.jpg

The fight over the Arctic Refuge is over and the refuge won. The window for leasing acreage in the Arctic closed on Dec. 31 and there were no takers. It would cost more to get it out than what the oil is selling for. With California banning the sale of internal combustion engines in 2035 and GM ceasing production of them the same year, we won`t be needing oil.
GM pledges to stop selling combustion-powered cars by 2035 (msn.com)
The world`s largest market for cars is China and they too are getting rid of internal combustion.
Countries are announcing plans to phase out petrol and diesel cars. Is yours on the list? | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

Excellent!

Good thing ANWR isn't offshore.
It will be when the permafrost is gone.

I'm all for drilling as long as every last drop stays in america. Same with keystone...every last drop belongs to the us. Not one drop should reach overseas big oil makes money hand over fist. They should not get one perk.

I'm all for drilling as long as every last drop stays in america. Same with keystone...every last drop belongs to the us. Not one drop should reach overseas big oil makes money hand over fist. They should not get one perk.

The gov makes way more money off a gallon of gas than the oil companies.
They make 7 cents a gallon vs 48 cents and more by the gov.

Biden and I finally agree

refugee??? porpoisito sin papeles?

Why not?
Why not ??
The Bible says , ...” we must be care takers of our dominion “

You don't know how to take care of your own business!
Maybe you should lay off Gov't policy for awhile until you straighten your own kiosk out at the outlet mall! :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back