I agree with Biden on Arctic drilling ban

I am happy to see the great wildlife refugee will be safe for many decades !!
This area is teeming with wildlife and humans must not destroy it for cheap oil

Biden and I finally agree

I feel for the poor caribou who will have to go back to shivering all winter instead of seeking out the warmth of the pipelines that have allowed their herds to grow so vigorously. The reproductive rate will tumble and the herds will grow smaller.

Alaska natives who depend on those caribou will miss them and the protein they had in their diets. Maybe Xiden will send them cartons of peanut butter? Oh, and chisels to get it out of the frozen jars.

I feel for the poor caribou who will have to go back to shivering all winter instead of seeking out the warmth of the pipelines that have allowed their herds to grow so vigorously. The reproductive rate will tumble and the herds will grow smaller.

Alaska natives who depend on those caribou will miss them and the protein they had in their diets. Maybe Xiden will send them cartons of peanut butter? Oh, and chisels to get it out of the frozen jars.

HenryBHough

Check this out from the ADN:

The ANWR fight continues across generations

First is a partial article, second is an invitation to sign up for an account.
Scroll down the page a bit and there is a comment section.
Some funny and truly stupid posts.

Sick and tired of these corporate bastards obliterating everything to make a few extra bucks

Maybe instead of drilling the arctic we could drill titan! Seriously, space has a lot of benefit waiting for humanity and it would better then screwing up our planet.

Corporate fat cats have obligated must of the
Maybe instead of drilling the arctic we could drill titan! Seriously, space has a lot of benefit waiting for humanity and it would better then screwing up our planet.
That is not even an option until next century !!

We should leave the Arctic alone for many reasons. I totally agree-- and keep Russia and others out of there too. Any major leaks or spills would be virtually impossible to clean up.

Nobody actually agrees with that crayon-eating stuttering fuck.... that's like saying you agree with a retard that's eating its own shit off the bed sheets.

But point taken. I've been in the oil business my entire career, and I agree, we don't need ANWR to be successful in the domestic hydrocarbon market.

We should leave the Arctic alone for many reasons. I totally agree-- and keep Russia and others out of there too.
Thank god I can cancel my trip and not have to protest
You have no idea - the relief

Forum List

Back