Pipeline worker who lost his job because of job killer joe...should he be arrested for inciting violence?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A union worker from the pipeline made a video........he talks about losing his job, his team losing their jobs.......should he be arrested and canceled for inciting violence....? His emotional reaction to losing his job because of job killer joe could cause some people to become violent......he should likely be arrested for incitement to insurrection against the state....right?

Just as Joe Biden started his new job as president, he used his pen to end the jobs of thousands by pulling the permit for construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline. Neal Crabtree is now unemployed and so is the team who worked under him.

Biden’s decision immediately cost about 11,000 jobs, many of them union jobs. As Breitbart News reported, one expert said Biden’s other climate change order to stop drilling leasing on public land could cost as many as a million U.S. jobs.

Crabtree posted about it on his Facebook page: “I got laid off for political reasons and stupidity and the future doesn’t look so bright. I’ve got a sickening feeling in my stomach … I went to my truck and literally cried.”

Fox News interviewed Crabtree and asked him about his reaction to the news about Biden’s executive order.

“The president was able to put us out of work by signing a piece of paper,” Crabtree said as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. “I’m the one that had to look these people in the eye and tell them they didn’t have a job anymore.”

“If I got a little emotional, I think that’s only human,” Crabtree said.

Crabtree said he got into the energy industry because in his home state of Arkansas farming is the main way to make a living.

“So I chose this career,” Crabtree said. “We go all over the country and we depend on these projects to provide a living for our families.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do right now,” Crabtree said. “It’s tough.”

In the report, the agency wrote that 10,400 estimated positions would be for seasonal construction work lasting four to eight-month periods. Since the State Department defines "job" as "one position that is filled for 1 year," that would equate to approximately 3,900 jobs over a two-year period.

In short: Most of the estimated jobs were temporary.

The State Department forecasted that no more than 50 jobs, some of which could be located in Canada, would be required to maintain the pipeline. Thirty-five of them would be permanent, while 15 would be temporary contractors.

We reached out to the White House for a comment, but we haven’t heard back.

Snip

TC Energy said more than 1,000 people are out of work because of Biden’s executive order. In October, the company said it expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans in 2021 and generate more than $1.6 in gross wages.

But both TC Energy and the State Department have said the majority of those jobs would be temporary. A 2014 report found that the company would need only 50 employees to maintain the Keystone XL pipeline once it’s finished, 35 of them permanent.

Fact check: Did Biden 'destroy' 11,000 Keystone Pipeline jobs? :: WRAL.com

In the report, the agency wrote that 10,400 estimated positions would be for seasonal construction work lasting four to eight-month periods. Since the State Department defines "job" as "one position that is filled for 1 year," that would equate to approximately 3,900 jobs over a two-year period.

The State Department forecasted that no more than 50 jobs, some of which could be located in Canada, would be required to maintain the pipeline. Thirty-five of them would be permanent, while 15 would be temporary contractors.

Snip

TC Energy said more than 1,000 people are out of work because of Biden’s executive order. In October, the company said it expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans in 2021 and generate more than $1.6 in gross wages.

But both TC Energy and the State Department have said the majority of those jobs would be temporary. A 2014 report found that the company would need only 50 employees to maintain the Keystone XL pipeline once it’s finished, 35 of them permanent.

Moron.....all those jobs are temporary.....but they were still needed to build the pipeline.....and job killer joe put them out of work..... before the jobs were over.

Snip

Moron.....all those jobs are temporary.....but they were still needed to build the pipeline.....and job killer joe put them out of work..... before the jobs were over.
The Ogallala Aquifer spans eight states, provides drinking water for two million people, and supports $20 billion in agriculture.
snip
In April 2018, Reuters reviewed documents that showed that Keystone had "leaked substantially more oil, and more often, in the United States than the company indicated to regulators in risk assessments before operations began in 2010."
Keystone Pipeline - Wikipedia

Snip

Hopefully Biden will help you lose your job also and you will be proud of it, being a welfare queen.

Don't like fact checking?

Not when the fact checker is biased, no.
Its a fallacy the fact checkers are bias, they report the facts. Are you another that doesn't like the facts.

We’ve all come across online fact checkers that purport to warn us away from independent media sites under the guise of protecting us from fake news. But who is behind these fact check sites? How do they operate? And if these ham-fisted attempts at soft censorship aren’t the solution to online misinformation, what is? Join James for this week’s important edition of The Corbett Report podcast, where we explore the murky world of information gatekeeping and ask “Who will fact check the fact checkers?”

Senate Republicans block amendment by Sen. Ed Markey to keep Keystone XL Pipeline oil in US for American consumers exclusively
Updated Mar 24, 2019; Posted Jan 20, 2015

But instead of holding a majority up-or-down vote, Senate Republicans, in a 57-42 vote Tuesday, used a procedural move to table the amendment, effectively killing Markey's measure.

"On the first amendment, to the first bill, in the first days of the Republican-controlled Senate, they are siding with the oil industry and blocking a vote on my amendment to keep oil and gasoline here in America for consumers and businesses," Markey said.

A union worker from the pipeline made a video........he talks about losing his job, his team losing their jobs.......should he be arrested and canceled for inciting violence....? His emotional reaction to losing his job because of job killer joe could cause some people to become violent......he should likely be arrested for incitement to insurrection against the state....right?

Just as Joe Biden started his new job as president, he used his pen to end the jobs of thousands by pulling the permit for construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline. Neal Crabtree is now unemployed and so is the team who worked under him.

Biden’s decision immediately cost about 11,000 jobs, many of them union jobs. As Breitbart News reported, one expert said Biden’s other climate change order to stop drilling leasing on public land could cost as many as a million U.S. jobs.

Crabtree posted about it on his Facebook page: “I got laid off for political reasons and stupidity and the future doesn’t look so bright. I’ve got a sickening feeling in my stomach … I went to my truck and literally cried.”

Fox News interviewed Crabtree and asked him about his reaction to the news about Biden’s executive order.

“The president was able to put us out of work by signing a piece of paper,” Crabtree said as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. “I’m the one that had to look these people in the eye and tell them they didn’t have a job anymore.”

Crabtree said he got into the energy industry because in his home state of Arkansas farming is the main way to make a living.

“So I chose this career,” Crabtree said. “We go all over the country and we depend on these projects to provide a living for our families.”

No ignoramus!! China Joe (the illegitimate fake President) must be removed

No ignoramus!! China Joe (the illegitimate fake President) must be removed

The only problem with that is Cummila is next in line and it also moves the wicked witch of the west Nancy P even closer to what she desires. I wouldn't put it past her to take Cummila out also.

He was going to be unemployed soon, all those people are getting unemployed, what is the best time to do it , during a pandemic when Unemployment is increased.

I don't believe him.

EiXXxCSN3sI

Its a fallacy the fact checkers are bias, they report the facts. Are you another that doesn't like the facts.

We’ve all come across online fact checkers that purport to warn us away from independent media sites under the guise of protecting us from fake news. But who is behind these fact check sites? How do they operate? And if these ham-fisted attempts at soft censorship aren’t the solution to online misinformation, what is? Join James for this week’s important edition of The Corbett Report podcast, where we explore the murky world of information gatekeeping and ask “Who will fact check the fact checkers?”
Someone's opinion.

Someone's opinion.

Yea, because you watched a 50 minute video that fast that is all based on facts. But ok, it is normal for you to stick your fingers in your ear and cover your eyes.

Forum List

Back