I acknowledge my white privilege

No, my friend. That´s brown privilege.

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

View attachment 327639View attachment 327640

So you’re a Greek? Maybe Albanian?

Half Balkan/Slavic/Serbian Half Gypsy

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

That’s what they all say. :muahaha:

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

I’m a cucumber sandwich sort of girl.
Holy shit! Now that´s disturbing!

There’s an art to spreading butter on bread.
I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

I shall be going out soon. For a German doughnut. The best!
We also have the most sorts of bread in the world.

Between stereotypical italian and english I look more english. I have a reddish skin tone typical of western europeans. I dont look fully english but neither fully italian. Italians are olive skinned and greasy like Al Pacino. Do I look like that?

View attachment 327650View attachment 327651View attachment 327652View attachment 327653View attachment 327654
Lots of reds here. How did you achieve that?

Drinking coffee.
Turkish, Italian or German?

Austrian
Since when do Austrians have their own stuff?

They have lots of lovely stuff. Klimt for one.
They can´t even survive and need babysitters. Hungary, Germany or EU.

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

German? The best in the world. I’m addicted to it.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

German? The best in the world. I’m addicted to it.
Yes. There are hundreds of sorts.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Wow .. potty mouth Mortimer, I for one am shocked and possibly dismayed.. :disbelief:

Between stereotypical italian and english I look more english. I have a reddish skin tone typical of western europeans. I dont look fully english but neither fully italian. Italians are olive skinned and greasy like Al Pacino. Do I look like that?

View attachment 327650View attachment 327651View attachment 327652View attachment 327653View attachment 327654

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

We have more superior stuff to Merkel-Land, we have beautiful things like Cafe Imperial and especially Cafe Central:

1587804465395.png

Interior of Cafe Central:

1587804662601.png

1587804615678.png

1587804819226.png

Also illustrating we are more superior than Merkel-Land we are PROUD of our Heritage and Culture this illustrated the interior Cafe Central by the below BEAUTIFUL paintings of our still ADORED Franz Josef I and Sissi to us she is literally a Saint and she sits at the side of Our Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven, I have the pain in my heart just thinking about Sissi. My kidlets Kid D he is named in honour for Franz-Josef. Franz-Josef I the second GREATEST of our productions, number one being of course W.A. Mozart.

1587804781049.png

1587804570868.png

1587805038259.png

^^^^ Above the last picture taken of our ADORED Sissi on the right with the parasol, a week later she was assassinated with a knife by a filthy Italian Anarchist Louis (Luigi) Lucheni, below is the filthy POS:

1587807055441.png

If anyone is interested and wants to see the GREATEST film ever about Sissi then I recommend "Sissi" made in 1955 with the great Romy Schneider and Karlheinz Böhm and Gustav Knuth who was a very great German actor and also Magna Schneider who was the Mama of Romy and she was a VERY great German actress who was married to one of our VERY great actors Wolf Albach-Retty the Papa of Romy. So the film made in 1955 and directed by Ernst Marischka (he was also a writer and outside of my nation to Alfred Hitchcock fans he is probably best known for his association in assisting writer of the 1934 Alfred Hitchcock film "Waltzes From Vienna")

The rating for "Sissi" from Rotten Tomatoes is of course excellent:

1587806333242.png

Here is the entire film "Sissi" (1955) from The Daily Motion:

So we have our own stuff many stuff, what we do not have is our own coffee, there is no such thing as Austrian coffee, what we do have are variations of existing coffee. The one I like is Einspänner this is mocha and espresso together and on the top thick cream, it is below in the picture, of course I do NOT recommend Der Standard they are Left-Liberal:

1587803815766.png

I also like the Melange this is like Cappuccino and looks like this:

1587806911885.png

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I used to have cucumber sandwich and Darjeeling tea when we lived in London. We used to go to Fortnum and Mason:

1587808077400.png

The clock so charming:

1587808132198.png

We also used to go to Claridges and to me I think the cucumber sandwich and Darjeeling tea more excellent than at Fortnum and Mason:

1587808301296.png

Also the interior of Claridges I liked:

1587808364266.png

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

I ADORE Gustav Klimt, the Albertina here in Wien is the authority on the planet on Klimt they have had their project on him going now approx 57 years:

The Belvedere also here in Wien though own the majority of the great paintings by Gustav Klimt in their permanent collection that is on exhibition:

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

They can´t even survive and need babysitters. Hungary, Germany or EU.

We do not need babysitters, we are more wealthy than Germany and also we are not committing Cultural Suicide like Germany is allowing MILLIONS of Islamists in. Hungary a babysitter?! Absurd! Politically though we are aligned with Hungary, we share the same philosophy with wanting to protect our borders and preserve our Heritage and Culture. The EU a babysitter?! Absurd! Considering we are the second most wealthy nation on this Continent (Switzerland being first) and considering we are a Net Contributor to the EU then no the EU is also not a babysitter.

You misread me I'm not saying or comment if I'm really white but in my experience I benefit from having extra white ancestry I would not be the same if I were not half white I definitely benefit from it

Poor whites have white privileges but not rich privilege there are different types of privileges there is also female or black privileges under some certain settings I could even benefit from brown privileges if it is necessary and advantage to play the minority card for a guy in my situation I so far think that I comparatively benefited from being half white im not saying look how white iam and shit im just share this thought pattern

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Wow .. potty mouth Mortimer, I for one am shocked and possibly dismayed.. :disbelief:

I only asked him if he played a musical instrument.:boo_hoo14::icon_cry:

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

I ADORE Gustav Klimt, the Albertina here in Wien is the authority on the planet on Klimt they have had their project on him going now approx 57 years:

The Belvedere also here in Wien though own the majority of the great paintings by Gustav Klimt in their permanent collection that is on exhibition:

I was in Linz a few years ago. The whole town was full of Klimt. Books and paintings, pottery, in the shop windows.

l like the painting of Judith.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I used to have cucumber sandwich and Darjeeling tea when we lived in London. We used to go to Fortnum and Mason:

View attachment 327704

The clock so charming:

View attachment 327705

We also used to go to Claridges and to me I think the cucumber sandwich and Darjeeling tea more excellent than at Fortnum and Mason:

View attachment 327707

Also the interior of Claridges I liked:

View attachment 327708

I went to The Ritz for afternoon tea.

But I’ve heard Fortnum & Mason is very good.

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

We have more superior stuff to Merkel-Land, we have beautiful things like Cafe Imperial and especially Cafe Central:

View attachment 327689

View attachment 327692

View attachment 327691

View attachment 327694

Also illustrating we are more superior than Merkel-Land we are PROUD of our Heritage and Culture this illustrated the interior Cafe Central by the below BEAUTIFUL paintings of our still ADORED Franz Josef I and Sissi to us she is literally a Saint and she sits at the side of Our Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven, I have the pain in my heart just thinking about Sissi. My kidlets Kid D he is named in honour for Franz-Josef. Franz-Josef I the second GREATEST of our productions, number one being of course W.A. Mozart.

View attachment 327693

View attachment 327690

View attachment 327695

^^^^ Above the last picture taken of our ADORED Sissi on the right with the parasol, a week later she was assassinated with a knife by a filthy Italian Anarchist Louis (Luigi) Lucheni, below is the filthy POS:

View attachment 327701

If anyone is interested and wants to see the GREATEST film ever about Sissi then I recommend "Sissi" made in 1955 with the great Romy Schneider and Karlheinz Böhm and Gustav Knuth who was a very great German actor and also Magna Schneider who was the Mama of Romy and she was a VERY great German actress who was married to one of our VERY great actors Wolf Albach-Retty the Papa of Romy. So the film made in 1955 and directed by Ernst Marischka (he was also a writer and outside of my nation to Alfred Hitchcock fans he is probably best known for his association in assisting writer of the 1934 Alfred Hitchcock film "Waltzes From Vienna")

View attachment 327697

So we have our own stuff many stuff, what we do not have is our own coffee, there is no such thing as Austrian coffee, what we do have are variations of existing coffee. The one I like is Einspänner this is mocha and espresso together and on the top thick cream, it is below in the picture, of course I do NOT recommend Der Standard they are Left-Liberal:

View attachment 327685

View attachment 327700

I’ve seen that movie a few times.

Always liked Romy Schneider. More so when she moved into French films.

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

I was in Linz a few years ago. The whole town was full of Klimt. Books and paintings, pottery, in the shop windows.

I like basically ALL of Klimt's paintings and also his drawings, it's all very majestic there is nothing ugly or vulgar about Klimt unlike many of the 20th Century German artists, my most hated are ALL the Dadaists, I did a post about a week ago and had a very good rant about my hate of Dada. But yes Gustav Klimt beautiful art.

The Schlossmuseum the best museum in Linz IMO from my memory does not have any Klimt art, but that's an excellent museum, it has the most fantastic permanent exhibition that contain things literally from the very first human settlement in that area in approx AD 799 * to the begin of the 20th Century. It also has a ballroom where often they perform W.A.Mozart opera's and also works by Anton Bruckner who I also love, he was from the area, I think the most recent performance of Bruckner there was his "Windhaager Messe" which is one of his early Sacred Chorals.

* Linz was established in approx AD 799, or the name was first recorded, the actual first settlement was by the Romans who called it Lentia.

Anton Bruckner's organ is preserved and is also a work of beautiful art, Brucker was also a teacher and he played the organ in Sankt Florian, everything is majestic the ceiling, the architecture and the preserved organ which in the below picture can be observed at the top just below the ceiling:

1587815222714.png

Here below in the picture is a zoom-in to show the preserved Anton Bruckner organ that he used to play in this very building, this preserved organ design and created within four years 1770-1774 by the famous organ builder Franz X. Chrismann, he was also a Priest:

1587815494697.png

They also have a majestic library again beautiful ceiling:

1587815105727.png

Screen Shot from Google Maps of Sankt Florian:

1587816008896.png

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

I like basically ALL of Klimt's paintings and also his drawings, it's all very majestic there is nothing ugly or vulgar about Klimt unlike many of the 20th Century German artists, my most hated are ALL the Dadaists, I did a post about a week ago and had a very good rant about my hate of Dada. But yes Gustav Klimt beautiful art.

The Schlossmuseum the best museum in Linz IMO from my memory does not have any Klimt art, but that's an excellent museum, it has the most fantastic permanent exhibition that contain things literally from the very first human settlement in that area in approx AD 799 * to the begin of the 20th Century. It also has a ballroom where often they perform W.A.Mozart opera's and also works by Anton Bruckner who I also love, he was from the area, I think the most recent performance of Bruckner there was his "Windhaager Messe" which is one of his early Sacred Chorals.

* Linz was established in approx AD 799, or the name was first recorded, the actual first settlement was by the Romans who called it Lentia.

Anton Bruckner's organ is preserved and is also a work of beautiful art, Brucker was also a teacher and he played the organ in Sankt Florian, everything is majestic the ceiling, the architecture and the preserved organ which in the below picture can be observed at the top just below the ceiling:

View attachment 327722
Here below in the picture is a zoom-in to show the preserved Anton Bruckner organ that he used to play in this very building, this preserved organ design and created within four years 1770-1774 by the famous organ builder Franz X. Chrismann, he was also a Priest:

View attachment 327724

They also have a majestic library again beautiful ceiling:

View attachment 327719

Screen Shot from Google Maps of Sankt Florian:

View attachment 327726

Symphony No. 4 I like.

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

View attachment 327689

View attachment 327692

View attachment 327691

View attachment 327694

View attachment 327693

View attachment 327690

View attachment 327695

View attachment 327701

View attachment 327697

View attachment 327685

View attachment 327700

I love Romy Schneider films, I love her French films, she made more French films than anything else, she also was in the early 1960s the girlfriend of the GORGEOUS Alain Delon. Have you seen "La Piscine" if not I recommend, it's a 1969 film by Jacques Deray with Schneider and Delon looking OMG he looks MEGA GORGEOUS in it and also another great French actor Maurice Ronet who was in some early Louis Malle films, the English actress Jane Birkin also in it she plays Maurice Ronet's teenage daughter.

During the making of this film the scandal named The Markovic Affair happened involving then French President Georges Pompidou and Alain Delon:

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

View attachment 327689

View attachment 327692

View attachment 327691

View attachment 327694

View attachment 327693

View attachment 327690

View attachment 327695

View attachment 327701

View attachment 327697

View attachment 327685

View attachment 327700

I love Romy Schneider films, I love her French films, she made more French films than anything else, she also was in the early 1960s the girlfriend of the GORGEOUS Alain Delon. Have you seen "La Piscine" if not I recommend, it's a 1969 film by Jacques Deray with Schneider and Delon looking OMG he looks MEGA GORGEOUS in it and also another great French actor Maurice Ronet who was in some early Louis Malle films, the English actress Jane Birkin also in it she plays Maurice Ronet's teenage daughter.

During the making of this film the scandal named The Markovic Affair happened involving then French President Georges Pompidou and Alain Delon:

I’ve seen many of her French movies. She slotted well into that genre.

I don’t think she ever got over the death of her young son.

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

View attachment 327689

View attachment 327692

View attachment 327691

View attachment 327694

View attachment 327693

View attachment 327690

View attachment 327695

View attachment 327701

View attachment 327697

View attachment 327685

View attachment 327700

I’ve seen many of her French movies. She slotted well into that genre.

I don’t think she ever got over the death of her young son.

Yes she did.

No I also think she did not, I am not 100% that she commit suicide it could have been an accident but I do not know she was depressed and drinking alot and taking pills and so perhaps 50-50 it was suicide. Alain Delon has maintained her grave since she died he also not long after her death successfully had her young son buried in the grave with her.

Alain Delon still visit and maintain her grave to this day, he is a BEAUTIFUL man inside and out:

1587817766396.png

Forum List

Back