I acknowledge my white privilege

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I have partly white privilege I think. I think so. I think If I were medium brown and looked more weddoid like my family I would be treated worse and could not get away with all the funny stuff I get away with. But I do not have full white privilege like a full european. But compared to people like them

Relatives
81036052_2932520936778338_1017387523749445632_n.jpg

I do. I think Im more "symphatic" to white people, the gypsies who look very stereotypical with really dark skin and who also are culturally gypsies and act like gypsies. I also dont act like a gypsy and I do not have a accent in austria nor in serbia (even in serbia some gypsies have a unique gypsy accent).

IMG_2982.JPG
IMG_2983.JPG

White privilege is the necessity to work, pay bills and pay taxes to support ungrateful whiny freeloaders mostly..

Last edited:
I have partly white privilege I think. I think so. I think If I were medium brown and looked more weddoid like my family I would be treated worse and could not get away with all the funny stuff I get away with. But I do not have full white privilege like a full european. But compared to people like them

Relatives
81036052_2932520936778338_1017387523749445632_n.jpg

I do. I think Im more "symphatic" to white people, the gypsies who look very stereotypical with really dark skin and who also are culturally gypsies and act like gypsies. I also dont act like a gypsy and I do not have a accent in austria nor in serbia (even in serbia some gypsies have a unique gypsy accent).

View attachment 327615View attachment 327616
Relax

No one is going to mistake you for a Scandinavian

but why are you boring us with your life story in the first place?

No, my friend. That´s brown privilege.

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

Easter2020.jpg
Easter2020a.jpg

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

View attachment 327639View attachment 327640
Don´t get me wrong. Choose your color, not my problem. I´m Corona-Green, if you don´t mind. Still, getting away with stuff is brown privilege.

Don´t get me wrong. Choose your color, not my problem. I´m Corona-Green, if you don´t mind. Still, getting away with stuff is brown privilege.

Depends on what type of stuff and where and how and with who. For example two white frat boys rape a girl at college, get away with it. Two black guys rape a girl, get death penalty.

Depends on what type of stuff and where and how and with who. For example two white frat boys rape a girl at college, get away with it. Two black guys rape a girl, get death penalty.
Not in my country. Problem here: "Brown crime" is always organized.

Mr. Mortimer, I ain't mad at ya, but white you ain't, dude.

Trust me, you don't even want to be oppressed by the SJWs and Commies like us white people are.

They don't know it, but their actions piss the Latino Americans off in a big way, too.

So you’re a Greek? Maybe Albanian?

Im half white and thats more then someone who is not half white or fully non-white. I said I have "partly white privilege" but not unconditionally or fully. Thats my experience sorry if it hurts you.
It hurts me none, but you'll never experience the oppression my cracker ass does, or the privileges.

You can't just pop up in the hood and talk to the locals like I can.

You see, me and other crackers and blacks from FL speak the same language.

Anyone from anywhere else cannot understand it if we lay it on thick enough.

knowwutahmsayinroundheanh?

Im half white and thats more then someone who is not half white or fully non-white. I said I have "partly white privilege" but not unconditionally or fully. Thats my experience sorry if it hurts you.
It hurts me none, but you'll never experience the oppression my cracker ass does, or the privileges.

You can't just pop up in the hood and talk to the locals like I can.

You see, me and other crackers and blacks from FL speak the same language.

Anyone from anywhere else cannot understand it if we lay it on thick enough.

knowwutahmsayinroundheanh?

What’s a cracker, Marion?

So you’re a Greek? Maybe Albanian?

Half Balkan/Slavic/Serbian Half Gypsy

Forum List

Back