I acknowledge my white privilege

No, my friend. That´s brown privilege.

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

View attachment 327639View attachment 327640

So you’re a Greek? Maybe Albanian?

Half Balkan/Slavic/Serbian Half Gypsy

You play the violin?

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

That’s what they all say. :muahaha:

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

I’m a cucumber sandwich sort of girl.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I think you are italian. So you are a girl ok. You are still full of shit. Now piss off. And I think I dont look italian. Italians dont have my light skin colour.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I think you are italian. So you are a girl ok. You are still full of shit. Now piss off. And I think I dont look italian. Italians dont have my light skin colour.

Being full of shit is a prerequisite for posting here.

I’m not Italian, but I’d like to be. They have lovely bags and shoes.

Between stereotypical italian and english I look more english. I have a reddish skin tone typical of western europeans. I dont look fully english but neither fully italian. Italians are olive skinned and greasy like Al Pacino. Do I look like that?

IMG_2984.JPG
IMG_2985.JPG
IMG_2986.JPG
IMG_2987.JPG
Lovemachine.jpg

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Holy shit! Now that´s disturbing!

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

There’s an art to spreading butter on bread.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

Between stereotypical italian and english I look more english. I have a reddish skin tone typical of western europeans. I dont look fully english but neither fully italian. Italians are olive skinned and greasy like Al Pacino. Do I look like that?

View attachment 327650View attachment 327651View attachment 327652View attachment 327653View attachment 327654
Lots of reds here. How did you achieve that?

Drinking coffee.
Turkish, Italian or German?

View attachment 327650View attachment 327651View attachment 327652View attachment 327653View attachment 327654

Drinking coffee.

Austrian

The mindless creature comes from the British empire and it's not full of anything at the moment... it wants to be fed and you're its current victim... telling it to piss off isn't going to solve your problem..

For what it's worth, you could pass for a privileged white guy from a distance if you wanted

:coffee:

Drinking coffee.

Austrian
Since when do Austrians have their own stuff?

Drinking coffee.

Austrian
Since when do Austrians have their own stuff?

They have lots of lovely stuff. Klimt for one.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

I shall be going out soon. For a German doughnut. The best!

Forum List

Back