I acknowledge my white privilege

Between stereotypical italian and english I look more english. I have a reddish skin tone typical of western europeans. I dont look fully english but neither fully italian. Italians are olive skinned and greasy like Al Pacino. Do I look like that?

View attachment 327650View attachment 327651View attachment 327652View attachment 327653View attachment 327654
Lots of reds here. How did you achieve that?

Drinking coffee.
Turkish, Italian or German?

Austrian
Since when do Austrians have their own stuff?

They have lots of lovely stuff. Klimt for one.
They can´t even survive and need babysitters. Hungary, Germany or EU.

We do not need babysitters, we are more wealthy than Germany and also we are not committing Cultural Suicide like Germany is allowing MILLIONS of Islamists in. Hungary a babysitter?! Absurd! Politically though we are aligned with Hungary, we share the same philosophy with wanting to protect our borders and preserve our Heritage and Culture. The EU a babysitter?! Absurd! Considering we are the second most wealthy nation on this Continent (Switzerland being first) and considering we are a Net Contributor to the EU then no the EU is also not a babysitter.
Really?

No, my friend. That´s brown privilege.

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

View attachment 327639View attachment 327640

So you’re a Greek? Maybe Albanian?

Half Balkan/Slavic/Serbian Half Gypsy

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

That’s what they all say. :muahaha:

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

I’m a cucumber sandwich sort of girl.
Holy shit! Now that´s disturbing!

There’s an art to spreading butter on bread.
I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

I shall be going out soon. For a German doughnut. The best!
Wrong! The best donuts are ..where is "Pinay" from again?

That's where the donut makers are from.. Oh! They are Filipinos.

Yeah, better donuts than Krispy Kreme, They truly kick ass

If they open again. :(

You disagree with white privilege and you disagree that Im white. I dont say Im white or privileged 100% but it is a pyramid and you can have some while not having it all. In my experience Im better treated then my mum. The difference is, she has a thick accent and a darker skin then I do. I blend in a little better.

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

I take it that you are italian. And its like me saying bake me a pizza now luigi, technically nothing offensive or wrong but you know what I mean. and it is. Are you stupid or as asshole?

I can´t eat my breakfast while thinking of that used cucumbers on your well buttered bread.

Wrong! The best donuts are..wtf is Pinay again?

Sorry Marion, but I have to disagree with you. :4_13_65:

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

We'll have to agree to disagree. :funnyface:
I don't take saying any donuts are better than Krispy Kreme lightly.

Krispy Kreme got me closer to 50x passing by and smelling them than not.

Ooo, they so good!

98% of any u-turns I made on Kennedy? Was to get to Krispy Kreme.
I tried to pass it by but then smelled it!

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Ooo, they so good!

I’ve tried them all, Marion. And I’m trying to be fair.

I have partly white privilege I think. I think so. I think If I were medium brown and looked more weddoid like my family I would be treated worse and could not get away with all the funny stuff I get away with. But I do not have full white privilege like a full european. But compared to people like them

Relatives
81036052_2932520936778338_1017387523749445632_n.jpg

I do. I think Im more "symphatic" to white people, the gypsies who look very stereotypical with really dark skin and who also are culturally gypsies and act like gypsies. I also dont act like a gypsy and I do not have a accent in austria nor in serbia (even in serbia some gypsies have a unique gypsy accent).

View attachment 327615View attachment 327616
Svet do you have a long lost older brother

Meet me in the whitest town in Sweden.....the bars are open

We dont want no third world savage filth around

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Wrong! The best donuts are ..where is "Pinay" from again?

That's where the donut makers are from.. Oh! They are Filipinos.

If they open again. :(

1587846429906.png

1587846349956.png

You misread me I'm not saying or comment if I'm really white but in my experience I benefit from having extra white ancestry I would not be the same if I were not half white I definitely benefit from it

Poor whites have white privileges but not rich privilege there are different types of privileges there is also female or black privileges under some certain settings I could even benefit from brown privileges if it is necessary and advantage to play the minority card for a guy in my situation I so far think that I comparatively benefited from being half white im not saying look how white iam and shit im just share this thought pattern
There can be advantages and disadvantages. I can pass for people living in Southern Europe, Middle East, Caribe Islands, Central and South America. If friendly it is okay. But if not friendly....

You play the violin?

Fuck off.

Ooo, they so good!

Not a fan of Krispy Kreme's but when I was in Newport, Rhode Island I did have one that was okay it was one with the hole in the middle no filling and outside it was maple and that was okay I liked it.

Mr. Marion you should visit us, you should visit my nation and this way also you will forget Krispy Kreme's :smoke:

You could like Krispy Kreme's Mr. Marion but this is because you never had our Krapfen and they are not just for Carnival (Fasching) time they are for any time, but peoples do eat more of them during Carnival I think your version of this would be Mardi Gras in New Orleans or what is the name the same one in Brasil? Our one is a typical Roman Catholic Christian full of superstition type tradition, it is not like in intention what I think the New Orleans and Brasil ones are.

What was I commenting that I wanted you to see? Oh yes Krapfen:

1587846886359.png

^^^^ The above have apricot in middle and are my favourite and they are the classic version of them.

I also have a thing for the apple in the middle:

1587847107060.png

Mr. Lucy is going to begin producing his own Krapfen using the below recipe, he has the ice cream down to an art form with his ice cream machine and so I have confidence in his mission to produce Krapfen:

We always get these from one of our Cafe's but last week Mr. Lucy take the kidlets to Hofer (this is a food store we have Mr. Marion) because we think the fruits there are the nice ones and anyway Mr. Lucy bring home Krapfen from Hofer this was Vanillekrapfen, the vanilla in the middle and they were excellent, the vanilla one look like this:

1587848472756.png

I not a fan in general of this franchise we have Aïda (there are a MEGA amount of them around Wien) but their special Vanillekrapfen at € 1,90 each is excellent:

1587848715667.png

Last edited:
You misread me I'm not saying or comment if I'm really white but in my experience I benefit from having extra white ancestry I would not be the same if I were not half white I definitely benefit from it

Poor whites have white privileges but not rich privilege there are different types of privileges there is also female or black privileges under some certain settings I could even benefit from brown privileges if it is necessary and advantage to play the minority card for a guy in my situation I so far think that I comparatively benefited from being half white im not saying look how white iam and shit im just share this thought pattern
There can be advantages and disadvantages. I can pass for people living in Southern Europe, Middle East, Caribe Islands, Central and South America. If friendly it is okay. But if not friendly....

What is Caribe Islands? Is this Central America eg. near Aruba etc or is it something else?

What is Caribe Islands? Is this Central America eg. near Aruba etc or is it something else?
Hispaniola, Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Jamaica..

SE of Florida.

I have partly white privilege I think. I think so. I think If I were medium brown and looked more weddoid like my family I would be treated worse and could not get away with all the funny stuff I get away with. But I do not have full white privilege like a full european. But compared to people like them

Relatives
81036052_2932520936778338_1017387523749445632_n.jpg

I do. I think Im more "symphatic" to white people, the gypsies who look very stereotypical with really dark skin and who also are culturally gypsies and act like gypsies. I also dont act like a gypsy and I do not have a accent in austria nor in serbia (even in serbia some gypsies have a unique gypsy accent).

View attachment 327615View attachment 327616
B74148F3-7770-4CDB-98BF-67FC79E59142.jpeg
was this you?

Don´t get me wrong. Choose your color, not my problem. I´m Corona-Green, if you don´t mind. Still, getting away with stuff is brown privilege.

Depends on what type of stuff and where and how and with who. For example two white frat boys rape a girl at college, get away with it. Two black guys rape a girl, get death penalty.
The white guys didn’t pass along STDs?

Forum List

Back