I Absolutely Don't Trust Democrats.

I don't trust the MAGA GOP to think for themselves or have a grasp of reality. Trump tells them the election was stolen and has never provided any evidence yet they believe him. Frightening. They also think they are in the majority so if they lose and election it must be stolen. They can't face the reality that most Americans don't support them and that is why they lose elections, fraud is not even necessary.
Well .. I think you're delusional (projecting your own reality) but you are an interesting read..

These days I'm leaning anti-federalist in general, Lumpy. lol.

Those cats were right about a lot of things, and have been proven to be correct time and time and time and time and time again as history has passed by. They shoulda listened to em back then.
I'm thinking government is bloated in just about every respect, so much so that they can't accomplish diddley squat in a reasonable time frame and in general nobody pays the price for ineptitude or intentional failure.

leaning anti-constitutional .. mmm .. can't say I've thought much about that, although in limited form :eusa_think:

I'm thinking government is bloated in just about every respect, so much so that they can't accomplish diddley squat in a reasonable time frame and in general nobody pays the price for ineptitude or intentional failure.

Well the less it does, the better off we are, I think. lol.

I am really amazed how MAGAs in a political forum have no idea how our electoral system works. I should start a thread to educate these ignoramuses. Truly do you guys have any idea how it works and who counts the votes?
There isn't a single process anymore that has fully secure integrity. At some point all the info is subject to electronic transfer.

At that point it is vulnerable. No matter.... eventually all parties will learn the same tactics.

Judging by the way those staffers were caught on video chasing away reporters the other day in order to shield Biden from the cameras, I think he might be running from the basement again this cycle.

And if that's the case, that tells me that he knows that the fix is already in.
Guy doesn't campaign for the last 2 mos of an election yet gets the most votes ever in America? Chyeah right! :rolleyes-41:

/sarcasm

Four years ago today the democrats began their dismantling of the US when fauci made his TV rounds warning that we needed to hunker down and shut down the economy to flatten the curve, mitigate the china poison. Followed by Marxist race riots, non-whites on TV commercials and then the undermining of the election. Then came more money printing and stifling of fossil fuel.
Democrats are America’s worst enemy without doubt.

Guy doesn't campaign for the last 2 mos of an election yet gets the most votes ever in America? Chyeah right!
The astonishingly stupid and butthurt, like Duke here, actually think that cult behavior like their own is normal, and that if someone doesn't act like a cult leader, they can't possibly win.

No, it's not possible to unbrainwash cultists who are as brainwashed as Duke.

Duke, you can go back to mooning over Trump like a hysterical schoolgirl. That's totally normal, you know, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Four years ago today the democrats began their dismantling of the US when fauci made his TV rounds warning that we needed to hunker down and shut down the economy to flatten the curve, mitigate the china poison. Followed by Marxist race riots, non-whites on TV commercials and then the undermining of the election. Then came more money printing and stifling of fossil fuel.
Democrats are America’s worst enemy without doubt.
^^^

Not sane.

And so very, very butthurt.

On the bright side, if commie bitches like Roshawn are weeping, it means good things are happening in the USA.

The astonishingly stupid and butthurt, like Duke here, actually think that cult behavior like their own is normal, and that if someone doesn't act like a cult leader, they can't possibly win.

Duke, you can go back to mooning over Trump like a hysterical schoolgirl. That's totally normal, you know, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Only 3 Cult words in that response. Your slipping troll. DNC will cut your pay if you dont step it up.

Excuse me for looking at things objectively, partisan shithead.

/sarcasm

Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? Or was it the KKK speaking about Blacks?
Black is a race. Jewish is an ethnicity. Democrat is an authoritarian political party working towards the Great Reset.

What the Great Reset represents is nothing less than a totalitarian state limiting individual rights to further the ambitions of the elites. As such, it is more accurate to compare Democrats TO the Nazis rather than their victims.

Forum List

Back