I Absolutely Don't Trust Democrats.

To allow a free and fair election in America..
I don't trust the MAGA GOP to think for themselves or have a grasp of reality. Trump tells them the election was stolen and has never provided any evidence yet they believe him. Frightening. They also think they are in the majority so if they lose and election it must be stolen. They can't face the reality that most Americans don't support them and that is why they lose elections, fraud is not even necessary.

I am really amazed how MAGAs in a political forum have no idea how our electoral system works. I should start a thread to educate these ignoramuses. Truly do you guys have any idea how it works and who counts the votes?
I think you're a smart guy but you could work on your humility ... and humor.

1710544635025.png

With all you MAGAs attacking our democracy and democratic institutions, not to mention MAGA admiration for dictators, what do you all care about free and fair elections. MAGAs want to do away with them anyway.
Do you EVEN know what MAGA stands for? Nobody is attacking your democracy. You got that from Liberal news channels.

To allow a free and fair election in America..
Good thinking there.

Your know, getting your lame excuses for losing and crying like a sore-loser bitch in ahead of time.

See you in November, losers.

Have I ever mentioned what pathetic sore-loser bitches you Trump cultists are? I probably have, but given the magnitude of your sore-loser bitchdom, it bears repeating.

Good thinking there.

Your know, getting your lame excuses for losing and crying like a sore-loser bitch in ahead of time.

See you in November, losers.

Have I ever mentioned what pathetic sore-loser bitches you Trump cultists are? I probably have, but given the magnitude of your sore-loser bitchdom, it bears repeating.
if Trump wins the freak out and mass violence from the left will be historic ..

I noticed that some time ago but I'm thinking you lean conservative all American.

These days I'm leaning anti-federalist in general, Lumpy. lol.

Those cats were right about a lot of things, and have been proven to be correct time and time and time and time and time again as history has passed by. They shoulda listened to em back then.

Forum List

Back