Hypocrite Jews

The Eritreans seek asylum in Israel are basically illegal work immigration, they enter Israel illegally and import crime just like Palestinians, this is basically what's happening in Europe - just read the news - and by the way Israel is not made to be open state for all - but a world asylum for Jews alone

The Palestinians don't like them either, just for the record.

There was a video of them kicking immigrants out of a village because they disturbed the civilians.

So in other words it's just the typical anti-immigrant sentiment the world over - just different players in each country.

Do you see how Europe treats the Romani people? How Italy treats Africans? How the MidEast states treat them?

I'm sick and tired of those idiots who believe that since we're Jews, we have to turn Israel into African Asylum.

Exactly, and how the US treats South Americans. Same attitudes, different players.

Because they're bottom of the barrel, un-educated, crack-head citizens, who are too stupid (and lack the skills) to get a decent job. So they take the government up on all the subsidized housing in the West Bank. Which means they're welfare freaks living off the government dole. I bet most of them got criminal records.
Actually no.
In the lingo we call them "Melakh ha'aretz" - "Salt of the earth" - they are the hard working, pure ideologists people living in the hardest conditions all by themselves and they don't get much out of the government, but they also don't pay much for the land simply because nobody would be interested in it.
Most of them by vast majority do combat warrior's civil duty, many in special forces, and for their living they usually work in construction and gardening because of the love for Israel - they live in many places with very generic infrastructures and in some cases none.
Not the typical welfare freaks.

During the Israeli War of Independence, most of Lehi's members served in the newly formed Israel Defense Forces, but the Lehi group in Jerusalem rebuffed government control. During a UN-imposed truce, Shamir, Eldad, and Yellin-Mor authorized the assassination of the United Nations representative in the Middle East, Count Folke Bernadotte, who had saved numerous Jews, an estimated 5,000, from the Nazi Holocaust,[30] as had his assistant, Colonel Serot,[31][32] and whom Lehi gunmen murdered in September 1948 by ambushing his motorcade in Jerusalem. Shamir over his long career never expressed any regret for the action

Shamir publicly declared his animus for Poles by stating that "every Pole sucked anti-Semitism with his mother's milk."

Relations with the US were strained in the period after the war over the Madrid peace talks, which Shamir opposed. As a result, US President George H.W. Bush was reluctant to approve loan guarantees to help absorb immigrants from the former Soviet Union. Finally, Shamir gave in and in October 1991 participated in the Madrid talks. His narrow, right-wing government collapsed as a result over the participation of Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza, and new elections were called

Yitzhak Shamir - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Some say due to his and Bush SR relationship is the reason Bush didn't get re-elected. He was mad Bush wouldn't make a 10 million dollar loan to Israel to bring over 1 million Soviets as Bush didn't want the money to go to more settlements and wanted the settlements stopped.

Things have not been well between the US and Israel for a long long time, and its time to admit it. How much more crap can we take, its not just the Obama Admin. Clinton had problems as well, and so did Bush Jr, (he did as he was told though). We have a problem when our congressmen seem to bow down to another country , is it out of fear of repercussion, my opinion , yes.

The Eritreans seek asylum in Israel are basically illegal work immigration, they enter Israel illegally and import crime just like Palestinians, this is basically what's happening in Europe - just read the news - and by the way Israel is not made to be open state for all - but a world asylum for Jews alone

There was a video of them kicking immigrants out of a village because they disturbed the civilians.

So in other words it's just the typical anti-immigrant sentiment the world over - just different players in each country.

Do you see how Europe treats the Romani people? How Italy treats Africans? How the MidEast states treat them?

I'm sick and tired of those idiots who believe that since we're Jews, we have to turn Israel into African Asylum.

Don't you worry, we don't expect much from yous.

We don't expect much from you haters, either.

Actually no.
In the lingo we call them "Melakh ha'aretz" - "Salt of the earth" - they are the hard working, pure ideologists people living in the hardest conditions all by themselves and they don't get much out of the government, but they also don't pay much for the land simply because nobody would be interested in it.
Most of them by vast majority do combat warrior's civil duty, many in special forces, and for their living they usually work in construction and gardening because of the love for Israel - they live in many places with very generic infrastructures and in some cases none.
Was killing Rabin doing their "civil duty"?

I remeber you ssying a while back that you were on unemployment welfare.
Unemployment insurance is not welfare. I'm just getting back what they took out of my paycheck all those years. I would've wound up homeless 2 years ago, if I didn't have that money coming in. I filed again last January 5, but on the 8th, I had a job. I got layed off in June and let the EDD know they could start sending me my checks now, but before I received the first one, I was working again.

You know why they enter Israel? because no other ME country would allow them to enter. If Israel allowed all of them to come live there , it would be like deographic suicide. Do you not know how tiny Israel is ??

You're just another obvious Jew hating troll which is obvious by your previous posts....

Your right here is an article about the Ethiopia Jews who some now debate if they are true Jews, see the Israelites do not like hte blacks. Ethiopian Jews in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israelites prefer the Soviet Jews which about 1 mil went to Israel with the breakdown of the Soviet Union and the blessing of Shamir , white Jews are preferable, and one more thing, they only want Jews, but not orthodox Jews, they are very hypocritical indeed.

And yet the demographics show that Ashkenazi Jews are in the minority, leaving you and your claims with egg all over your face.
The Palestinians only want terrorists and will mass murder everyone else in their fight for a caliphate

We expect even less from you and your Palestinian mass murdering friends

I don't know any Palestinians , if I did have some Palestinian friends, I'd probably be bias in my opinions.

I don't know any Palestinians , if I did have some Palestinian friends, I'd probably be bias in my opinions.

The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews. Just as you are very supportive of ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM

The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews. Just as you are very supportive of ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM

No I used bias for a reason , I am not biased toward the Palestinians. I am biased of the Israel gov. and their interference in the US Government and swaying the US public via media, and of their inhumane treatment of other human beings.

In a Canadian parliamentary session early in the war, when members were debating the number of refugee Jews who should be allowed to immigrate, a French-Canadian MP was asked what he thought the number should be. He responded, "None would be too many." And as to the US, we turned an entire ship load back, most of whom died in the camps.
Yes, the SS Exodus...

Actually no.
Was killing Rabin doing their "civil duty"?
The one murdered Rabin? You talk about Igal Amir - no he wasn't a settler, he actually lived in Tel Aviv.

No I used bias for a reason , I am not biased toward the Palestinians. I am biased of the Israel gov. and their interference in the US Government and swaying the US public via media, and of their inhumane treatment of other human beings.

As suspected you fail to understand basic English proving once again that you are not American. I said you were biased in favour of islam . You are also a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITIC that has been brainwashed to believe the muslims are blameless.

In a Canadian parliamentary session early in the war, when members were debating the number of refugee Jews who should be allowed to immigrate, a French-Canadian MP was asked what he thought the number should be. He responded, "None would be too many." And as to the US, we turned an entire ship load back, most of whom died in the camps.
Yes, the SS Exodus...

And by your reply you sound very happy about the outcome...................................

As suspected you fail to understand basic English proving once again that you are not American. I said you were biased in favour of islam . You are also a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITIC that has been brainwashed to believe the muslims are blameless.

No I'm not. I am not bias aka in favor of anyone, I am anti Israel Gov. and their interference in American politics and how they use the media. That is not being bias. I am anti, if I ever see anything good the Israel gov does I will probably say that is good. Your the one who is bias.

No you didn't. You said "The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews."

If you are going to attack her for not understanding basic English you need to speak basic English first :lol:

biased toward = favoring
biased against = opposing

Forum List

Back