Hypocrite Jews

In a Canadian parliamentary session early in the war, when members were debating the number of refugee Jews who should be allowed to immigrate, a French-Canadian MP was asked what he thought the number should be. He responded, "None would be too many." And as to the US, we turned an entire ship load back, most of whom died in the camps.
Yes, the SS Exodus...

And by your reply you sound very happy about the outcome...................................
Quite the opposite, the movie was a shock when America turned back that ship...

In a Canadian parliamentary session early in the war, when members were debating the number of refugee Jews who should be allowed to immigrate, a French-Canadian MP was asked what he thought the number should be. He responded, "None would be too many." And as to the US, we turned an entire ship load back, most of whom died in the camps.
Yes, the SS Exodus...

And by your reply you sound very happy about the outcome...................................

movie in production scheduled for release in 2017

Yes, the SS Exodus...

saw the old movie

Yes, the SS Exodus...

saw the old movie

Many of us have. The new movie is from the perspective of an american priest on board.

We expect even less from you and your Palestinian mass murdering friends

I don't know any Palestinians , if I did have some Palestinian friends, I'd probably be bias in my opinions.

The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews. Just as you are very supportive of ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM

No I used bias for a reason , I am not biased toward the Palestinians. I am biased of the Israel gov. and their interference in the US Government and swaying the US public via media, and of their inhumane treatment of other human beings.

As suspected you fail to understand basic English proving once again that you are not American. I said you were biased in favour of islam . You are also a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITIC that has been brainwashed to believe the muslims are blameless.

No you didn't. You said "The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews."

If you are going to attack her for not understanding basic English you need to speak basic English first :lol:

biased toward = favoring
biased against = opposing

SO YOU IGNORED THIS Just as you are very supportive of ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM BECAUSE IT SHOWS HER BIAS IN FAVOUR OF THE PALESTINIANS.

We expect even less from you and your Palestinian mass murdering friends

I don't know any Palestinians , if I did have some Palestinian friends, I'd probably be bias in my opinions.

The word is biased, and yes you are very biased towards the Jews. Just as you are very supportive of ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM

No I used bias for a reason , I am not biased toward the Palestinians. I am biased of the Israel gov. and their interference in the US Government and swaying the US public via media, and of their inhumane treatment of other human beings.

As suspected you fail to understand basic English proving once again that you are not American. I said you were biased in favour of islam . You are also a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITIC that has been brainwashed to believe the muslims are blameless.

No I'm not. I am not bias aka in favor of anyone, I am anti Israel Gov. and their interference in American politics and how they use the media. That is not being bias. I am anti, if I ever see anything good the Israel gov does I will probably say that is good. Your the one who is bias.

You're anti-Jewish and full of prejudice opinions, and we know you enough to realize that.

No I'm not. I am not bias aka in favor of anyone, I am anti Israel Gov. and their interference in American politics and how they use the media. That is not being bias. I am anti, if I ever see anything good the Israel gov does I will probably say that is good. Your the one who is bias.

You're anti-Jewish and full of prejudice opinions, and we know you enough to realize that.

I don't put you on a pedestal and that makes you upset, so be it.

Judging by your posts, you'd like to stuff her in an oven and yeah ... that tends to upset most rational peeps.

such as?

Such as your thread "What nerve and how hypocritical":
"A Jew R. Senator and a axx kissing Israel Senator says..."

Last edited:

But you put ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST on a pedestal, and that proves you are evil

...Jews say "never forget" but it seems they have.

Jews say "never forget?"
These BoBos are the most ignorant peeps on the planet.

Judging by your posts, you'd like to stuff her in an oven and yeah ... that tends to upset most rational peeps.

such as?

Such as your thread "What nerve and how hypocritical":
"A Jew R. Senator and a axx kissing Israel Senator says..."

That is not at a specific person, but at two senators. I do not put people in a basket, but most Zionist and Jews here really degrade Pals, Muslim, Nazis, and anyone who does not agree with them, and frankly they themselves make a bad name for the rest of them.

No where have you seen me do that, and me evil, I am not the one full of hatred.

I don't place anyone on a pedestal.

No where have you seen me do that, and me evil, I am not the one full of hatred.

Every time you make a post demonising a Jew. You are so full of hatred you cant even see yourself doing it

Good spot to bring up the point Obama beat around the bush on with his christian crusade remark. The allies that won ww2 , saving and killing millions of people in the process, not only allow but aided a hand full of terrorist Jews to invade and re-occupy the so called holy land, strictly on a right to return as a Jewish based nation of israel. This happened in modern times and right after hitler pulled the same shit under his superior race of warriors crap. If obama or any body else had enough balls to point out the isis identical plan etc... they'd say it out loud. oh wait. I just did.

Good spot to bring up the point Obama beat around the bush on with his christian crusade remark. The allies that won ww2 , saving and killing millions of people in the process, not only allow but aided a hand full of terrorist Jews to invade and re-occupy the so called holy land, strictly on a right to return as a Jewish based nation of israel. This happened in modern times and right after hitler pulled the same shit under his superior race of warriors crap. If obama or any body else had enough balls to point out the isis identical plan etc... they'd say it out loud. oh wait. I just did.

Different rules in 1920 to what we have in 2015, and that was when the second round of invites to the Jews went out to settle and colonise. Problem with you ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS is you think that International law only applies to muslims

Forum List

Back