Hypocrite Jews

You know why they enter Israel? because no other ME country would allow them to enter. If Israel allowed all of them to come live there , it would be like deographic suicide. Do you not know how tiny Israel is ??

You're just another obvious Jew hating troll which is obvious by your previous posts....

How would it be demographic suicide, they are Jews right? Or am I missing something?

The vast majority are muslims and all are illegal immigrants

N
You know why they enter Israel? because no other ME country would allow them to enter. If Israel allowed all of them to come live there , it would be like deographic suicide. Do you not know how tiny Israel is ??

You're just another obvious Jew hating troll which is obvious by your previous posts....

How would it be demographic suicide, they are Jews right? Or am I missing something?
o Europe won't let any more of them in so the only place they can go isIsreal, where they treat them like shit. If anyone treats a Jew bad they are called anti semetic. What's it called when Jew don't want blacks living among them?l

You forget they cross many Islamic nations before reaching Israel and being muslims they should be made welcome in those nations. So why Israel and not Sudan, Egypt, Yemen or Saudi. Europe is doing what every other place is now doing and sending illegal immigrants back to the first safe country they passed through

N

o Europe won't let any more of them in so the only place they can go isIsreal, where they treat them like shit. If anyone treats a Jew bad they are called anti semetic. What's it called when Jew don't want blacks living among them?l

It depends on what the entire story is.

Illegal immigrants that happen to be muslims passing through Islamic nations to enter Israel and claim asylum, in the process being in breach of the laws governing asylum

The Eritreans seek asylum in Israel are basically illegal work immigration, they enter Israel illegally and import crime just like Palestinians, this is basically what's happening in Europe - just read the news - and by the way Israel is not made to be open state for all - but a world asylum for Jews alone

I thought they were Eritrean Jews? History of the Jews in Eritrea - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
There is the legal black immigrants (mostly Ethiopians) and there is the illegal work immigrants (mostly Sudan and Eritreans) that is all separated issues, but here is another thing Israel and America have in common - 'The Black Panthers' which came earlier from mostly Morroco and later Yemen (North Africa black societies) so explain to me again which ones do you mean?

I just saw a lbs special on these Africans (Eritrians?) Who can no longer go to Europe so they go to Israel now where they are abused deported imprisoned and live in poverty.

Is this how the Jews show treat people trying to leave a brutal dictator regime? Send them back? Did America send Jews back to Germany in ww2?

I'm just surprised Jews would be such hypocrites. Cry for 80 years after it happened to you but not help when it happens to someone else.

Jews say "never forget" but it seems they have.

Egypt shoots those people on the spot, but blame Israel for keeping them alive, fed, but with some limitations.

Hypocrite Israel-haters.

The Eritreans seek asylum in Israel are basically illegal work immigration, they enter Israel illegally and import crime just like Palestinians, this is basically what's happening in Europe - just read the news - and by the way Israel is not made to be open state for all - but a world asylum for Jews alone

The Palestinians don't like them either, just for the record.

There was a video of them kicking immigrants out of a village because they disturbed the civilians.

I thought they were Eritrean Jews? History of the Jews in Eritrea - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
There are no Jews there i already covered that try to keep up:thup:

There is the legal black immigrants (mostly Ethiopians) and there is the illegal work immigrants (mostly Sudan and Eritreans) that is all separated issues, but here is another thing Israel and America have in common - 'The Black Panthers' which came earlier from mostly Morroco and later Yemen (North Africa black societies) so explain to me again which ones do you mean?

If I knew I wouldn't have asked the question now would I?

There was a video of them kicking immigrants out of a village because they disturbed the civilians.

So in other words it's just the typical anti-immigrant sentiment the world over - just different players in each country.

Eritreans and Sudanese illegally crossed Egypt and entered Israel. They did not legally immigrate to Israel. Israel had a right to deny them and deport them.
Some of the 2000 are christian but the majority are muslim.
They are allowed to be deported after 20 months. They can apply for humanitarian sanctuary during that time. Even jews do not automatically get to stay in Israel. There are requirements.
Why should Israel be expected to have an open door policy to all when other nations do not?

If I knew I wouldn't have asked the question now would I?
If I knew I wasn't bothee clarifying before asking the question again now would I? ;)

So in other words it's just the typical anti-immigrant sentiment the world over - just different players in each country.

The elephant in the room is they are not immigrants they are illegal aliens, and that is why they are deported. The don't have any legal right to be there, nor have they came through legal channels to work in Israel. Just as the Mexicans enter the USA illegally and are deported straight back home when caught. So stop trying to claim it is an Israel only policy, as it is worldwide policy to deport illegal immigrants.

Because they're bottom of the barrel, un-educated, crack-head citizens, who are too stupid (and lack the skills) to get a decent job. So they take the government up on all the subsidized housing in the West Bank. Which means they're welfare freaks living off the government dole. I bet most of them got criminal records.

Your right here is an article about the Ethiopia Jews who some now debate if they are true Jews, see the Israelites do not like hte blacks. Ethiopian Jews in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israelites prefer the Soviet Jews which about 1 mil went to Israel with the breakdown of the Soviet Union and the blessing of Shamir , white Jews are preferable, and one more thing, they only want Jews, but not orthodox Jews, they are very hypocritical indeed.

Do you see how Europe treats the Romani people? How Italy treats Africans? How the MidEast states treat them?

I'm sick and tired of those idiots who believe that since we're Jews, we have to turn Israel into African Asylum.

Because they're bottom of the barrel, un-educated, crack-head citizens, who are too stupid (and lack the skills) to get a decent job. So they take the government up on all the subsidized housing in the West Bank. Which means they're welfare freaks living off the government dole. I bet most of them got criminal records.
I remeber you ssying a while back that you were on unemployment welfare.

Do you see how Europe treats the Romani people? How Italy treats Africans? How the MidEast states treat them?

I'm sick and tired of those idiots who believe that since we're Jews, we have to turn Israel into African Asylum.

Don't you worry, we don't expect much from yous.

Forum List

Back