Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

The "let them eat bleach" clown.

:heehee:

Jylwzgw.jpg

It’s unreal how you lefties condemn Trump while praising the current “president” despite his racism. Biden fought against school segregation for fear of classrooms becoming a “racial jungle” and stupidly revealed his prejudice against blacks when he said that “poor kids are just as bright as white kids.”

As a member of a minority religion, I was much safer and supported by Trump than I am by the hateful leftists.
What praise have I given Biden?

It is lower, among the vaccinated, it's working for them.
95% of the deaths are unvaccinated people.

June 17, 2021
SALT LAKE CITY — Unless there's a big surge in vaccinations over the next several weeks, it's looking unlikely that Utah will reach Gov. Spencer Cox's goal of seeing 70% of adults in the state have at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, the governor said Thursday.

And to emphasize the importance of getting vaccinated, Cox said the vast majority of all new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths over the past three months are occurring among those who are not vaccinated.

June 29, 2021
Wisconsin health officials announced 95% of the state’s COVID-19-related deaths since March have occurred in non-fully vaccinated individuals.

A spokesperson for the Wisconsin Department of Health Services told Fox News of 21 virus-related deaths in fully vaccinated people; "We had 433 – 21 = 412 confirmed and probable COVID-19-associated deaths among non-fully-vaccinated cases. So 95% of deaths during that timeframe were among non-fully-vaccinated cases," spokesperson Elizabeth Goodsitt wrote in an email.

09/14/2021

Lancaster, PA - The Pennsylvania Department of Health's report on COVID-19 post-vaccination cases, commonly known as “breakthrough cases,” shows the overwhelming majority of cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the state are among the unvaccinated.
“With nearly seven million Pennsylvanians fully vaccinated, the data makes it clear: the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe illness from COVID-19,” Acting Secretary of Health Alison Beam said today during a news conference at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital’s Suburban Pavilion.
“The overwhelming majority of the COVID-19 related cases, hospitalizations and deaths in Pennsylvania occurred in people who were not vaccinated,” she said. “In fact, the data shows that compared to unvaccinated people, fully vaccinated Pennsylvanians are seven times less likely to get COVID-19, and eight times less likely to die from COVID-19.”
That is a few locals, and not the US. And also changes nothing as there were vaccinated and unvaccinated last year with many more without yet still fewer deaths.

AzogtheDefiler
Sheesh dude, how many topics are you gonna fit into one OP?

Nice vent and all, but on COVID -

if Donnie hadn't botched the initial response by dithering, downplaying and setting a horrible example by downplaying masks and his own damn vaccine, we wouldn't have millions refusing to take it and would be in a much better situation now.
I disagree but that’s neither here nor there

First you have to make it through the first two weeks of the first, and then the second shot, when the vaccines make you MORE susceptible to getting the virus in the first place, and the CDC *conveniently* still counts you as unvaccinated. Then you have to factor in all the risks of the vaccine itself. So not necessarily, esp considering that the benefit might be four months, after you are actually fully vaccinated, and before the vaccine begins wearing off.

Your numbers show that it’s still more effective than not.

She does. Hoops and Lax as does my 12 yr old daughter

My Goddaughter is a lanky 5'10" 15 year old. She's been killing it on the youth volleyball circuit in Portland. Saw the finals of her tournament just north of me in Seaside, OR couple months back. Her team won and her spikes were pretty epic!

Kids are fun. So very proud of my daughter. She's 26 now and just bought her first house. Working on a career in radiology.

Nah, he only suggested "injecting disinfectants" (bleach being the preeminent disinfectant ;-)
He asked if something like that could be explored. Trump was speaking for two hours every afternoon, and he said something that the media - ready to pounce - could twist and make look bad.

Biden, on the other hand, turns his back and runs away before he says something unscripted - which would reveal the depths of his dementia. His gaffes and idiotic statements would be coming fast and furious. That’s why he, the President of the United States, “isn’t allowed” to talk.

Unreal how you leftists jump on a misspeak by Trump when the demented fool YOU voted for isn’t allowed to speak at all!

My Goddaughter is a lanky 5'10" 15 year old. She's been killing it on the youth volleyball circuit in Portland. Saw the finals of her tournament just north of me in Seaside, OR couple months back. Her team won and her spikes were pretty epic!

Kids are fun. So very proud of my daughter. She's 26 now and just bought her first house. Working on a career in radiology.
That is most impressive

Forum List

Back