Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

False. Biden tweeted that tbe day after the travel ban went into effect, not a week later. And again, he spoke of Trump's xenophobic "record."
Yikes. You just made my argument for me, since that’s even WORSE! Just one day after Trump institutes the Chinese flight ban in order to at least reduce the influx of the virus into this country, Biden is talking about Trump’s ”xenophobia”? What pray tell made him criticize Trump for that just 24 hours after the China flight ban? Hint: the China flight ban!

And Trump did start prepping in January, via the flights.

That is not prepping, that is closing the barn door after the horses are out.

And Trump did start prepping in January, via the flights. And within several weeks he had multiple teams working in various aspects - vaccine development, therapeutics, ventilator production, ship transport to hard-hit NY (which the liberals there didn’t use, so intent on keeping it look like Trump was helping), and so forth.

All took place in March or later. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

We did none of that till March or later.

That is not prepping, that is closing the barn door after the horses are out.

All took place in March or later. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

We did none of that till March or later.
And compared to Biden? It is unreal how you lefties are criticizing Trump for being several weeks too slow (ignoring how his OWS sped the development of the vaccine) while Biden is intentionally spreading the virus! He is making it as easy as possible for COVID- infected migrants to come in, and then he is flying them to cities and towns throughout America. He even stopped the building of the wall to enable as many of them in as possible!

And on top of that, while he looks demented whispering “get vaccinated!,” he is allowing in hordes of migrants despite the fact that a good percentage of them are refusing the vaccine.

45,774,175 cases....744385 death....equals 1.63% dead or a 98.37 survival rate.

This also ignores that lasting damage COVID does to many more people
These estimates suggest that during this period, there were approximately:

120.2 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million​

Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million​

Estimated Hospitalizations

767,000​

Estimated Total Deaths

but it is not what you said....you said and I quote..."Because now, 28% of vaccinated are DYING. DYING."

Yes, and they make up 59% of the population. Thus the vaccinated are dying at a far lower rate.

Okay I misspoke and I admit it. Didn't I just type that? I meant 28% OF THE DYING, ARE VACCINATED. There. Happy?

Trump had less deaths without the vaccine, you're an idiot.
You mean the vaccine that Trump bragged about? The same one you retards are refusing? If you jerkoffs would get the vaccine the death toll would be a fraction of what it is.

Your distractions are nauseating & pathetic. You guys are good at playing the blame game just like your orange bellowing clown.

Now go cry because I rattled your cage.

Yikes. You just made my argument for me, since that’s even WORSE! Just one day after Trump institutes the Chinese flight ban in order to at least reduce the influx of the virus into this country, Biden is talking about Trump’s ”xenophobia”? What pray tell made him criticize Trump for that just 24 hours after the China flight ban? Hint: the China flight ban!
LOLOL

You probably really do believe Trump's "record" was only one day old. :eusa_doh:

I agree. You are sorry you fucking idiot.

1634480627127.png

You mean the vaccine that Trump bragged about? The same one you retards are refusing? If you jerkoffs would get the vaccine the death toll would be a fraction of what it is.

Your distractions are nauseating & pathetic. You guys are good at playing the blame game just like your orange bellowing clown.

Now go cry because I rattled your cage.
Not at all, I wasn't going to get either way.

LOLOL

You probably really do believe Trump's "record" was only one day old. :eusa_doh:
It’s unreal how you lefties condemn Trump while praising the current “president” despite his racism. Biden fought against school segregation for fear of classrooms becoming a “racial jungle” and stupidly revealed his prejudice against blacks when he said that “poor kids are just as bright as white kids.”

As a member of a minority religion, I was much safer and supported by Trump than I am by the hateful leftists.

They haven't, that is a LIE fabricated by taking Tramp's last month when he was murdering 4,000 Americans per day and making Biden president for that month, but you knew that already!

Vermont is the most vaccinated state and yet they have a shitload of new cases of those who are vaccinated.

You were saying?

AzogtheDefiler
Sheesh dude, how many topics are you gonna fit into one OP?

Nice vent and all, but on COVID -

if Donnie hadn't botched the initial response by dithering, downplaying and setting a horrible example by downplaying masks and his own damn vaccine, we wouldn't have millions refusing to take it and would be in a much better situation now.

AzogtheDefiler
Sheesh dude, how many topics are you gonna fit into one OP?

Nice vent and all, but on COVID -

if Donnie hadn't botched the initial response by dithering, downplaying and setting a horrible example by downplaying masks and his own damn vaccine, we wouldn't have millions refusing to take it and would be in a much better situation now.
The "let them eat bleach" clown.

Forum List

Back