Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

Calling me stupid names does not erase the truth. Going back to January or March to mine the data does not erase the fact that the vaccines are failing. Why do you think boosters are necessary?
Really 16% is lower than 84%.
24% is lower than 76%.
28% is lower than 72%.

The vaccine is working a lot better than, not being vaccinated.
Your own numbers prove that.

You just made my point. You have to go back to JANUARY to get those numbers. Most regular MI citizens could not even get vaccinated in Jan and no one was fully vaccinated until at least Feb. IF you don't know this, you're at dullard level. So I guess you're a dullard. Mystery solved, thanks.
You just made my point, retard.
'Most regular MI citizens could not even get vaccinated in Jan and no one was fully vaccinated until at least Feb.'.
According to your dumbass, the vaccines don't work, so why are why are you touting 'people couldn't get vaccinated'?

Mystery solved, you're an imbecile.

You just made my point, retard.
'Most regular MI citizens could not even get vaccinated in Jan and no one was fully vaccinated until at least Feb.'.
According to your dumbass, the vaccines don't work, so why are why are you touting 'people couldn't get vaccinated'?

Mystery solved, you're an imbecile.

I give up with you.

Yeah well as vaccines fail, 28% of DEATHS in MI were in fully vaccinated people. DEATHS. This will go up, of course.

View attachment 552844

From your image:

“52.7% of the population is fully vaccinated yet only account for 20-25% of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.”

Even from your own source, getting the vaccine is better than not being vaccinated.

#Math

Because the virus spreads, obviously.
In your haste to accuse people of lying, you forgot your own. You forged a nation and parts of the world in getting vengeance. You must not have put into your agendas that those not having your views would do the same. The New World Order total control globalism will not be of complete purity of your thought.

In your haste to accuse people of lying, you forgot your own. You forged a nation and parts of the world in getting vengeance. You must not have put into your agendas that those not having your views would do the same. The New World Order total control globalism will not be of complete purity of your thought.

Neat. I have no idea what you’re talking about though.

Not true. Would you like to try what is behind door number two? And you conveniently ignored the unemployment chart.
YES, it is, retard.
You lie more than your sister.
95% of people on this board denouncing vaccines and mask are Trumptards.
'And you conveniently ignored the unemployment chart'.
Yeah, normal people usually ignore irrelevant crap.

Forum List

Back