Hydroxychloroquine study MSM kept pushing has been officially retracted for data fraud.

The only thing treating people for Covid-19 with hydroxychloroquine has done: Shortages of Hydroxychloroquine for Lupus Patients

They make EIGHT METRIC TONS of this drug every month.. Any "shortage" is supply chain or govt/hospital/foreign hoarding -- because they NEED IT and want to use it... I looked up the amount manufactured earlier in this wrestling match..
I'd like to see that link along with a link showing the usage is not on par.

Not sure what ya mean chief.. HCQuine is in the TOP 150 drugs prescribed by volume the world round. MOST of it made in India for some reason.. So to FIND all the "hoarding" would be as hard as finding the toilet paper hoarders.. Except it's USED for Covid, malaria, lupus WORLD WIDE...

So I don't KNOW if it's because of USE or just "stockpiling" by Indian or Spanish or US GOVT FEMA... But there's a SHITLOAD of it made EVERY month.. And the number I gave was JUST for the 2 companies that manufacture in India.. That's about 70% of the market..
I mean do you have a link to something that supports your claim that 8 metric tons are produced monthly and do you have a link that shows the usage per month is not enough to create a shortage.

I have links for ANYTHING that I assert.. You know that.. But, I'm real sleepy and need to call it a day.. Uh shit man.. You'll call me a racist again.. Waddup...

Key Highlights

Pharma companies to increase production capacity by 5-6 times to 70 MT per month

Means Hydroxycloroquine NORMAL production was 10 MEGATONS per month....

Crap.. my brain is atrophying or something.. Thought it was 8 metric tons.. :up:
What? I didnt call you a racist.

So why are they ramping up production if they already produce 10 metric tons a month? Wouldnt that lead to the assumption that usage is on par and the the ramping up is to accommodate the run on the drug?

Probably anticipating a run on the drug.. But there's NO financial interest in a 60 yr old drug that sells for 25 cents a tab... But there's HUGE financial interest from Medical researchers looking to suck up those $BILLions from the Fed govt to RESEARCH and find something else.. And a $0.30 drug is in their way...

There is no "approved and tested" treatment for CV 19.. Even HCQuine with it's long life of safety -- is NOT prescribed for folks over 70 or with chronic heart conditions.. And it's ONLY effective at all (empirically) when used EARLY in confirmed cases or MAYBE as a preventative.. That use as a "preventative" is NOT A CURE.. But it's being WIDELY studied RIGHT NOW in about a dozen clinical trials for med personnel and 1st responders...

The only thing treating people for Covid-19 with hydroxychloroquine has done: Shortages of Hydroxychloroquine for Lupus Patients

They make EIGHT METRIC TONS of this drug every month.. Any "shortage" is supply chain or govt/hospital/foreign hoarding -- because they NEED IT and want to use it... I looked up the amount manufactured earlier in this wrestling match..

Not sure what ya mean chief.. HCQuine is in the TOP 150 drugs prescribed by volume the world round. MOST of it made in India for some reason.. So to FIND all the "hoarding" would be as hard as finding the toilet paper hoarders.. Except it's USED for Covid, malaria, lupus WORLD WIDE...

So I don't KNOW if it's because of USE or just "stockpiling" by Indian or Spanish or US GOVT FEMA... But there's a SHITLOAD of it made EVERY month.. And the number I gave was JUST for the 2 companies that manufacture in India.. That's about 70% of the market..
I mean do you have a link to something that supports your claim that 8 metric tons are produced monthly and do you have a link that shows the usage per month is not enough to create a shortage.

I have links for ANYTHING that I assert.. You know that.. But, I'm real sleepy and need to call it a day.. Uh shit man.. You'll call me a racist again.. Waddup...

Key Highlights

Pharma companies to increase production capacity by 5-6 times to 70 MT per month

Crap.. my brain is atrophying or something.. Thought it was 8 metric tons.. :up:

So why are they ramping up production if they already produce 10 metric tons a month? Wouldnt that lead to the assumption that usage is on par and the the ramping up is to accommodate the run on the drug?

Probably anticipating a run on the drug.. But there's NO financial interest in a 60 yr old drug that sells for 25 cents a tab... But there's HUGE financial interest from Medical researchers looking to suck up those $BILLions from the Fed govt to RESEARCH and find something else.. And a $0.30 drug is in their way...

There is no "approved and tested" treatment for CV 19.. Even HCQuine with it's long life of safety -- is NOT prescribed for folks over 70 or with chronic heart conditions.. And it's ONLY effective at all (empirically) when used EARLY in confirmed cases or MAYBE as a preventative.. That use as a "preventative" is NOT A CURE.. But it's being WIDELY studied RIGHT NOW in about a dozen clinical trials for med personnel and 1st responders...
In light of the revelation that the last batch of testing was a dud the only thing we know for sure is that it has not been proven to help with Covid-19 and could possibly be harmful. Are they banking on the marketing done by Drumpf?

Key Highlights

In light of the revelation that the last batch of testing was a dud the only thing we know for sure is that it has not been proven to help with Covid-19 and could possibly be harmful. Are they banking on the marketing done by Drumpf?

Got nothing to do with Trump other than the media suppressing all the favorable studies on the drug.. Like I said RIGHT NOW -- there are more than dozen LARGE clinical trials on HCQuine as a "preventative" for med personnel and 1st responders. Literally THOUSANDS are volunteering to try it.. And there IS massive evidence that HCQ DOES "decrease the time to recovery" for CONFIRMED cases if used EARLY enough.. Please read the links...

From the Amer. Assoc of Physicians and Surgeons...

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

The antiviral properties of these drugs have been studied since 2003. Particularly when combined with zinc, they hinder viral entry into cells and inhibit replication. They may also prevent overreaction by the immune system, which causes the cytokine storm responsible for much of the damage in severe cases, explains AAPS. HCQ is often very helpful in treating autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS. Unfortunately, although it is perfectly legal to prescribe drugs for new indications not on the label, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that CQ and HCQ should be used for COVID-19 only in hospitalized patients in the setting of a clinical study if available. Most states are making it difficult for physicians to prescribe or pharmacists to dispense these medications.

List of HCQ studies...,..

To create a centralized and dynamic knowledge base, Sermo, the largest healthcare data collection company and global social platform for physicians, leveraged its capabilities to publish results of a COVID-19 study with more than 6,200 physicians in 30 countries. The study was completed in three days. Data covers current treatment and prophylaxis options, timing to the outbreak peak, effectiveness of government responses, and much more. Results of the first wave can be found at sermo.com. Multiple study waves including a deeper dive into treatments will be conducted over the next several weeks, and Sermo is calling all physicians globally to participate.

Treatments & Efficacy

The three most commonly prescribed treatments amongst COVID-19 treaters are 56% analgesics, 41% Azithromycin, and 33% Hydroxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in the U.S., 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in the UK and 7% in Japan
Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy amongst COVID-19 treaters from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters)

75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in the U.S. and 13% in the U.K.
The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were:
(38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for five days
(26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for four days
Outside the U.S., Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients

Globally, 19% of physicians prescribed or have seen Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically used for high risk patients, and 8% for low risk patients

Washington University leads global COVID-19 treatment study for health care workers

Researchers need 30,000 health care workers from around the world to join the clinical trial to see if chloroquine can help prevent the novel coronavirus

"My suspicion is that what we will land on is not a single drug, but a combination of therapies will be most efficacious," Dr. Avidan explained. "And chloroquine will probably be one of the drugs that will be helpful, although we don't know that for sure. We need to find that out one way or the other."

Now, all his team needs is 30,000 health care workers from all over the world to sign up for the trial.

President Donald Trump's controversial disclosure on Monday that he is taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure against the coronavirus set off a controversy. The news instantly became a big subject on the 24-hour cable news shows, with some medical experts and political pundits questioning the president's judgment.

Hours later, on Monday night, Henry Ford Health System in Detroit issued a press release defending its major clinical study of the drug with hospital employees, first responders, including police and firefighters, and bus drivers. The ages range from 18-75.

"We are not involved in politics; we are scientists,” said Dr. William O’Neill, a world-renowned interventional cardiologist at Ford, who is heading up the clincal study. “There are no proven ways to keep people safe from COVID-19."

"This is a drug that has been used safely for more than 70 years to prevent malaria and treat other issues like lupus, with the potential to have active effect on COVID-19. We owe it to people – particularly front-line workers – to scientifically determine if it works.”

The Ford study tittled, “Will Hydroxychloroquine Impede or Prevent COVID-19,” involves 3,000-people.

The goal is to determine whether hydroxychloroquine prevents front-line workers from contracting the virus. Preliminary results are expected in about four months.

So... All the doctors that subscribed it are wrong ... Because?
Doctor's can PRESCRIBE anything, dipshit.
Spellchecker.. Bad... But... I notice that you didn't answer the question.
Any doctor prescribing hydroxychloroquine to patients for Covid-19 is doing so with the full knowledge that the drug has not met any standards for claiming ethically that it does anything to help prevent or treat Covid-19. There are zero accepted studies that show hydroxychloroquine can treat Covid-19, and multiple studies that show it does not. If you reject these studies, then you are operating off of zero information.
What an odd thing for doctors to do... Why do you think doctors are prescribing it then?

One week it works the next it doesn't...I don't care how many "reports" and BS studies we get it does work for many patients....the malaria belt has almost zero covid infections...it could be because they all take this drug....okay?...if you don't think it works don't take it....they wouldn't be giving it to world leaders to take if it didn't work....

From what I've been explained by my friends/doctors, and from what I learned from internet, I understand that COVID-19 is rather blood disease, than lung disease.

simplified, if corona virus gets into blood, it bond itself to the hemes (that has iron ion) in red blood cells, preventing oxygen to be carried by those hemes. Once all the hemoglobin is impaired, the red blood cells are not carrying oxygen to the organs, which leads to desaturation.

What's the role of Hydroxychloroquine? It works the same as with malaria which is a bacteria that enters the red blood cells and starts eating hemoglobin as its food source. The reason chloroquine works for malaria is the same reason it works for COVID-19, it bind to DNA and interfere with the ability to work magic on hemoglobin. It doesn't kill corona virus, it just prevents it from binding to the hemoglobin, giving time to our bodies to produce anti bodies against virus itself.

Media hilariously launched campaign against Hydroxychloroquine for political reasons, screaming "sooooo stoopid, malaria is bacteria, COVID-19 is virus, anti-bacteria drug no work on virus". They never got the memo that a drug doesn't need to directly act on the pathogen to be effective. Sometimes it's enough just to stop it from doing what it does to hemoglobin, regardless of the means it uses to do so.

Forum List

Back