Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)
didier-raoult-600x368-1.jpg

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.
dr-didier-coronavirus.jpg

This is very promising news once again from Dr. Didier Raoult.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nos deux articles publiés ce soir permettent de contiuer à démontrer :
1. L'efficacité de notre protocole, sur 80 patients.
2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

4:30 PM - Mar 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Better yet Dr. Raoult is a climate skeptic.
Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

The Ingraham Angle and the GWP. Yeah..two sources of credible journalistic information that I would look to for both public health and medical advice.
The drug has show PROMISE in treating already infected patients. It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.
This is why we have a FDA who approves treatments after months and years of clinical trials, data gathering, and analysis.

Again, facts matter. Science matters.
Could Chloroquine Treat Coronavirus?

Fish tank cleaner.....chloroquinephosphate
Treats Malaria..........hydroxychloroquine

Do you notice any difference between the two?

Of course. But do you think that people who are scared out of their minds about this virus and then hear the president stand up and tout this as preventative when its only shown promise are reading warning labels on fish tank cleaners that might have smililar ingredients? Or maybe thinking that the guy they support thinks this is the way to go...or maybe they don't support him. Sure, they might have been dumb asses. But do you think they would have even given it a second thought if Trump hadn't stood up and said this was a treatment that could fit into a one hour medical procedural?

So you blame Trump for every idiotic thing someone does!

Fish Tank Cleaner has warning label on it and the number for poison control, so commonsense dictates that you shouldn't drink it no matter what, and yet Trump is at fault in your mind!

Also two different names and if they can search what the Kardashians are doing they could have read the warning labels and looked it up on the interweb!

Also learn the damn difference between one death and many!

I can’t believe we even have to argue this point. In a sane world we wouldn’t. It is only the globalists pushing this insanity. They want a nanny state and to keep the world in crisis mode so they can push their policies and get them passed. Then suddenly the crisis would disappear, if they succeed.

What is amazing to me the people that drank the cleaner could read the chemicals but could not read the warning label or that it was not for human consumption and yet the idiot ( not you )defending their stupidity think what is in the cleaner is the same thing we give for Malaria...

I believe some people should just be aborted for being that damn stupid!

Same ones who do this:

View attachment 316840View attachment 316841

Yeah, I did a thread on that one and I am sure someone will blame Trump for that!

Well, possibly, but the percentage of recovery is just staggering
You mean, the percentage claimed by this man in a study with poor methods. That's part of the problem: with possibly poor methods and controls, and no true peer review yet, one cannot say that the medicine is effective. One can't claim that this drug leads to speedier recovery yet. That's what scientists find repugnant about bad science And bad scientists: they confuse the issue and muddy the waters.
I didn't read that it was done with poor methods and controls. I heard the first group was 19 and the second group was with 80.
You seem to have better information, would you present it?
This is a sample:

After Raoult released his latest findings on the internet over the weekend, Professor Francois Balloux of University College, London, tried to dampen talk that the drug could be a silver bullet.

"No, (this is) not 'huge' I'm afraid," he said on Twitter.

"This is an observational study (i.e. not controlled) following 80 patients with fairly mild symptoms. The majority of patients recover form #COVID19 infection, with or without #Hchloroquine and #Azithromycin treatment."

Statistician Tim Morris of the university's clinical trials unit was even more scathing.

"If hydroxychloroquine turns out to be useful," he tweeted, "it's a shame that this group will be praised as heroes and prophets instead of held to account for the misinformation and self-promotion they've been churning out at a critical time."

Also, the study has undergone no peer review.

Has anyone ever taken a Z-pak before?

Why am I asking this?

Simple, in a few articles I read the Malaria Medication that is being used is being given with Z-Pak and if anyone knows about Z-Pak it is a strong ass antibiotic that treat pneumonia and other illnesses.

So here is my point and it I believe the Z-pak mixed with something else could be the answer.

Doctors in France believe it is the Malaria medication but I wonder if a Steroid like Prednisone would also help?

Coronavirus 19 attacks the respiratory system and causes pneumonia which is why you need the Z-Pak and a Steroid like Prednisone is used to treat issues like COPD and combined it has kept my sorry ass alive.

So the answer to me is the Z-Pak mixed with another drug to combat this virus...
I thought they WERE using a combination of the Z-pak (azithromycin) and hydroxychloroquine

They are to my understanding and I believe seeing this is a respiratory issue Prednisone could also help.
I expect they're trying damn near everything.

I am sure they are and hope they are.

Pneumonia is as much fun as reading the retardation from individuals that blame Trump for two people drinking fish tank cleaner, blaming Trump for the one death and then attempt to claim many died by doing that...

Why am I asking this?

Simple, in a few articles I read the Malaria Medication that is being used is being given with Z-Pak and if anyone knows about Z-Pak it is a strong ass antibiotic that treat pneumonia and other illnesses.

So here is my point and it I believe the Z-pak mixed with something else could be the answer.

Doctors in France believe it is the Malaria medication but I wonder if a Steroid like Prednisone would also help?

Coronavirus 19 attacks the respiratory system and causes pneumonia which is why you need the Z-Pak and a Steroid like Prednisone is used to treat issues like COPD and combined it has kept my sorry ass alive.

So the answer to me is the Z-Pak mixed with another drug to combat this virus...
I thought they WERE using a combination of the Z-pak (azithromycin) and hydroxychloroquine
There is a 1400 person study in progress right now in NY.... And its showing significant reductions in infection.

Why am I asking this?

There is a 1400 person study in progress right now in NY.... And its showing significant reductions in infection.
Awesome.

Well, possibly, but the percentage of recovery is just staggering
You mean, the percentage claimed by this man in a study with poor methods. That's part of the problem: with possibly poor methods and controls, and no true peer review yet, one cannot say that the medicine is effective. One can't claim that this drug leads to speedier recovery yet. That's what scientists find repugnant about bad science And bad scientists: they confuse the issue and muddy the waters.
I didn't read that it was done with poor methods and controls. I heard the first group was 19 and the second group was with 80.
You seem to have better information, would you present it?
This is a sample:

After Raoult released his latest findings on the internet over the weekend, Professor Francois Balloux of University College, London, tried to dampen talk that the drug could be a silver bullet.

"No, (this is) not 'huge' I'm afraid," he said on Twitter.

"This is an observational study (i.e. not controlled) following 80 patients with fairly mild symptoms. The majority of patients recover form #COVID19 infection, with or without #Hchloroquine and #Azithromycin treatment."

Statistician Tim Morris of the university's clinical trials unit was even more scathing.

"If hydroxychloroquine turns out to be useful," he tweeted, "it's a shame that this group will be praised as heroes and prophets instead of held to account for the misinformation and self-promotion they've been churning out at a critical time."

Also, the study has undergone no peer review.
A professor at a University in London said that?
Not sure that should be used as a source to win a debate. "Fairly mild symptoms"? A pretty abstract statement
I know when it's used here that there has been good results, and it wasn't for mild symptoms

Why am I asking this?

Awesome.
There is also another set of doctors who did their own study of 350 positive COVID19 paitents who have had a 100% reduction and NO HOSPITALIZATIONS requiring life support. There is way to much evidnece to support the drug combination for anyone to not use it.

If you get covid, promise to not take it.

Just as there are no atheists in foxholes, you'll beg for it.

Why am I asking this?

Awesome.

The two of you are not afraid some poor reader on this evil board will go and buy fish tank cleaner, ignore the warning signs that say if you drink you might die, and mistake the chemical used in the cleaner for the medication?

How heartless you are and let all remember Orange Man made us do it...

" The Devil Made Me Do It "...

( Yes, I am mocking those blaming Trump )

Yes, among others. The gist is that the professor is making claims not supported by his not yet peer reviewed study. Your doubt is based on your gut and your political fetishes. The skepticism of this man's study is being explained as based on knowledge of methods of clinical trials. Surely you understand that your gut feelings and political fetishes are not as compelling.

How odd of you to say, since those clinical trials haven't even started yet. Hey Marty, where is your time machine?
BWHAAAAAAAAA you retard.. IT started on TUESDAY OF LAST WEEK..... Moron

We are 5 days in and preliminary reports show significant reductions in COVID 19 infections and no deaths and just one needing a ventilator (life support) for just one day. NIH has yet to publish the early findings.

Last edited:
If you get covid, promise to not take it.
Sorry weirdo, in what the rest of us call "reality", that won't be an option, as a doctor is not almost certainly not going to prescribe it without good evidence of its efficacy.

Doctors aren't running around trying to protect the ego of a failed leader. They are trying to do what is best for patients, with a scientific approach to medicine.

Yes, among others. The gist is that the professor is making claims not supported by his not yet peer reviewed study. Your doubt is based on your gut and your political fetishes. The skepticism of this man's study is being explained as based on knowledge of methods of clinical trials. Surely you understand that your gut feelings and political fetishes are not as compelling.
With people dying, because there hasn't been a year of clinical study to prove or disprove according to the FDA guidelines.
And, there are a couple of tried and true medications that when combined seem to be working well to combat this virus. That seems
to be a good thing until they come up with another medication after a year, or year and a half.
I would say leave it up to the patient for the option.
You say....sounds like....let em die until a medication passes the FDA regulations. Got it
I do pray that you, or your family does not come down with the virus, you wouldn't allow for any options.

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)
didier-raoult-600x368-1.jpg

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.
dr-didier-coronavirus.jpg

This is very promising news once again from Dr. Didier Raoult.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nos deux articles publiés ce soir permettent de contiuer à démontrer :
1. L'efficacité de notre protocole, sur 80 patients.
2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

4:30 PM - Mar 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Better yet Dr. Raoult is a climate skeptic.
Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

Gonna hafta do better than Gateway Pundit, Son. As far as I know they have never posted an accurate story, and don't even know the definition of the words "journalistic integrity".

Forum List

Back