Hurriquake hits SoCal.

All they need now is a sharknado.

1692593446663.jpeg

God is sending a little memo....
"God?"
LMAO!
Don't you know how hurricanes occur?
But I am intrigued by your "God memo" theory.
Do you think it may be possible that these record high summer temperatures the planet is experiencing this summer is a God memo informing us that if we don't take some drastic collective action to address man-made global warming we aren't going to be able to live on this planet much longer?

"God?"
LMAO!
Do you think it may be possible that these record high summer temperatures the planet is experiencing this summer is a God memo informing us that if we don't take some drastic collective action to address man-made global warming we aren't going to be able to live on this planet much longer?
lol the 'climate change President' bought a zillion dollar house 100 feet from an ocean. He was only interested in making his weirdo tards look stupid while handing out pork and welfare to his cronies disguised as 'Green Investments'.

"God?"
LMAO!
:itsok:the climate of planet Earth has been changing since day 1.

Forum List

Back