Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

If Chicom Joe had respect for the process he wouldnt have been stealing classified material his entire pathetic, govt teet sucking career.
It's about actual justice, we know that Joe had classified documents he had no business having, whether vice President, or as it now seems Senator, those are actual crimes, unlike the fake quid pro quo, that Joe actually admitted to, or the Jan. 6th debacle impeachments.
Biden is fucked with all of his mishandled classified documents.

The globalists got what they want out of him. Biden is done.

He lost CNN for goodness sakes.

BYE BYE BIDEN
It's funny how classified documents were no problem not so long ago! Using Trump's logic couldn't Biden declassify everything he had with his mind and settle the whole issue right now?

Why do you assume that these are classified documents? I know why. Because you want them to be.

That isn't good enough. You need evidence.

Just like the nearly 70 "rigged election" court complaints that have been tossed. You need an actual crime. You need actual evidence.

What you read on Breitbart and see on Newsmax aren't good enough. All of your ugly name calling and vulgarity can't make that so.
Do you have a problem with Chicom Joe’s lackeys in the FBI seizing them and looking thru every box?

Was "Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs"?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Obviously you don't understand how this works.

So tell me:

Yes or no?

Yes or no?
You are unhinged, Simp. :cuckoo:

Get a grip.

Do you have a problem with Chicom Joe’s lackeys in the FBI seizing them and looking thru every box?
As long as they have probable cause that was approved by a judge. Fine with me.

I answered your question, you answer mine: Was "Hunter's Biz Partner Busted with 1,850 Boxes of Classified Docs", as the OP claims?

Yes or no?

I answered your question, you answer mine: Was "Hunter's Biz Partner Busted with 1,850 Boxes of Classified Docs", as the OP claims?

Yes or no?
How would I know? Have you seen the contents?

Yes or no?
Why do you need a judge? Your Vegetable Messiah has claimed he is transparent. Was he lying?

It's funny how classified documents were no problem not so long ago! Using Trump's logic couldn't Biden declassify everything he had with his mind and settle the whole issue right now?
Wow what a special kind of stupid he wasn't allowed to keep them as vice President and especially as a senator. Next argument

Hunter’s business partner moved 1,850 boxes of docs from then-VP Biden’s WH office, despite warning from attorney

Concerns are growing that 1,850 boxes of sensitive documents that then-Vice President Joe Biden once donated to the University of Delaware may contain classified documents.
The story begins in 2010, when a business associate of Biden’s crack-smoking son, Hunter, was inexplicably assigned the task of transferring the documents from Biden’s VP office to the University of Delaware.
The moving of the documents was reportedly performed by Eric Schwerin, who was Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca business partner.
~Snip~
The documents were moved to the University of Delaware after Biden decided to donate them. While most of the documents were reportedly from his tenure as a Delaware senator, some of the documents were also from the 2009 Obama-Biden presidential transition, as exclusively reported on Thursday by the Daily Mail.

Commentary:
Please note these 133 pallets of documents left Washington in 2010 and never arrived at Uni-Delaware until 2012.
If there were Classified documents found in closets, the Delaware mansion and the beach house, just ow many classified documents are expected to be found in 1,850 boxes tat took two years to from Washington D.C. to Uni-Delaware?
How many people had access to tis information?
In theory, those papers should be subject to federal FOIA law, because the University of Delaware accepts federal funding.
However, Judicial Watch has been stone walled by the University of Delaware for more than two years.
Wat confuses the issue is how these politicians in D.C. have allowed this treachery to continue. Where is the real DOJ and FBI?

15af99dfc5dbb0d24e0efe171c42c71291c1881a29d4569832810935290b11c7.gif
1849 more than trump had

Wow what a special kind of stupid he wasn't allowed to keep them as vice President and especially as a senator. Next argument
Absolutely he was allowed to keep them as a VP, as per excutive order 13526

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

Not sure, but you're busted showing your hypocrisy.
Amazing how you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have forgotten your foaming at the mouth screeching about your Russia Russia Russia Trump FANTASY.
:rolleyes:
No fantasy. Just because FOX news didn`t cover the story, it never happened in MAGAville. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but the Russians Russians Russians did in fact, meddle in our elections in an attempt to help Trump. If Trump had been re-elected Russia Russia Russia would have taken Ukraine in less than a week.

No fantasy. Just because FOX news didn`t cover the story, it never happened in MAGAville. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but the Russians Russians Russians did in fact, meddle in our elections in an attempt to help Trump. If Trump had been re-elected Russia Russia Russia would have taken Ukraine in less than a week.
Fuck off warf rat, it was ALL a pack of LIES!!!! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back