Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

Absolutely he was allowed to keep them as a VP, as per excutive order 13526

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

There are protocols for handling such documents, and unsecured storerooms—or unguarded garages—are not among them. Nor are former presidents and vice presidents entitled to take classified documents as mementos when they leave office.

Why, then, did it take months after the first discovery for the White House to acknowledge that Biden, too, had classified documents in his possession—and why did that acknowledgment come only after a leak to CBS News about an ongoing federal investigation into the matter? And why did the White House’s first disclosure omit that there had been a second discovery of documents, on December 20 at Biden’s home in Delaware? (There have been sporadic additional discoveries announced since, adding to a sense of furtiveness and lack of transparency on Biden’s part.)

Wow what a special kind of stupid he wasn't allowed to keep them as vice President and especially as a senator. Next argument
I mean right now. He's president, right? He can do it with his mind!

Dark_Brandon.jpg

It's funny how classified documents were no problem not so long ago! Using Trump's logic couldn't Biden declassify everything he had with his mind and settle the whole issue right now?
It wasn't "TRUMP!'s logic" to retroactively declassify documents found in your garage after 6 years, time in which a drug addict had access to said garage.

There are protocols for handling such documents, and unsecured storerooms—or unguarded garages—are not among them. Nor are former presidents and vice presidents entitled to take classified documents as mementos when they leave office.
You said VP had no right to have those documents, that was false.

Now you are replying to me with something irrelevant to that point, not sure why.

Yes of course Biden keeping those documents after Vice Presidency was improper and thats exactly why it's under special investigation right now. Everything I've said has been consistent with that.

Last edited:

Now you are replying to me with something irrelevant to that point, not sure why.

Yes of course Biden keeping those documents after Vice Presidency was improper and thats exactly why it's under special investigation right now. Everything I've said has been consistent with that.
My big question in all this is, "Why did no one notice the documents were missing for 6 years"? I don't see much curiosity about that, and I think it's a problem

They were also found in Trump's desk. He is very cavalier about national security. Remember, he claimed they belonged to him after he claimed they were planted by the FBI. Trump lied like a six year old.
You were there when the documents were found in his desk? No, you weren't and neither was anyone else other than the corrupt FBI agents doing the search.

The documents were behind a locked door, not lying in the open in a garage. Sorry, not sorry.
Irrelevant. Trump had to forfit all presidential documents to NA. He knew that and very deliberatly refused to do it.

B.S, he was supposed to return them, sure he can have them, and review them in the moment, he can't keep them, keep trying though

B.S, he was supposed to return them, sure he can have them, and review them in the moment, he can't keep them, keep trying though
...Whats the bullshit? VP can have documents, nobody times them, there is no library card.

...Whats the bullshit? VP can have documents, nobody times them, there is no library card.
I need you to show proof that he declassified them, and why he stored them so improperly? You seem to answer what you want to move goalposts!

I need you to show proof that he declassified them, and why he stored them so improperly? You seem to answer what you want to move goalposts!

No you don't, as I already explained it was inapropriate for Biden to keep classifed documents post Vice Presidency. Thats why special investigator is looking at this right now.

Do you even read what I say?

Biden had those documents among other documents at the White House. It then got packed up while he was in Europe and brough to his Delaware home, then reported by his lawyers to NA/FBI just recently.

The rest is for investigation to find out.

No you don't, as I already explained it was inapropriate for Biden to keep classifed documents post Vice Presidency. Thats why special investigator is looking at this right now.

Do you even read what I say?

Biden had those documents among other documents at the White House. It then got packed up while he was in Europe and brough to his Delaware home, then reported by his lawyers to NA/FBI just recently.

The rest is for investigation to find out.
So what excuse is there for the ones for when he was a Senator?

Irrelevant. Trump had to forfit all presidential documents to NA. He knew that and very deliberatly refused to do it.
Irrelevant. We're talking about how they were stored compared to how Quid Pro tossed his into a corner in his garage while a drug addict had access to them.

Irrelevant. We're talking about how they were stored compared to how Quid Pro tossed his into a corner in his garage while a drug addict had access to them.

Ok you tell that fancy legal defense strategy to Trump's lawyers. They need all they can get right now.

Irony anyone? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back