Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

Nope...Biden is not like trump. He will not call the DOJ and demand the investigation be curtailed. He will allow the process to go forward. If trump's kid was being investigated, he would have called Barr and gotten it killed by now. We would know nothing about it.

It is an audit. trump has been audited, according to the Liar in Chief, for the last couple years.

Good one, you're being facetious right?

You are talking about the same person who, as Vice President, forced a prosecutor in the Ukrain to be fired or quit, right?

That doesn't mean he's not a business person, he's just a bad business person.

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.

Who the heck are you talking about? Certainly not Hunter Biden!

Not true about the Trump kids, it just infuriates you that President Trump's kids turned out so well, and are all accomplished in businesses they have chosen.

Hunter Biden is the bane of their family. No other way to put it.

I think Hunter has had this coming for a while, it's not surprise. Tax evasion etc. Of all the ridiculous and usually baseless claims being made, this is the only one with legs.

Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

A recent poll shows a vast majority of Biden voters knew nothing about Hunter's rogue foriegn influence peddling in the Ukraine. and his money laundering. They are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit by their lamestream media.

Of course you are fabricating the facts. You, like all the other mindless trumpsters, cannot just stick with the truth. You need to insert your "alternative facts" when given the opportunity. None of what you stated is true. Call Rudy in the hospital and ask him what else the Russians fed him in Ukraine.

WHO'S fabricating facts? Democrats just hide from them!

Media Censoring Negative Biden News May Have Cost Trump The Election, Swing State Poll Shows
SHELBY TALCOTTMEDIA REPORTER
November 24, 202012:47 PM ET

The media’s censorship of negative President-elect Joe Biden news and positive President Donald Trump stories may have cost Trump the election, according to a poll published by The Media Research Center (MRC).

Among those surveyed, one in six Biden voters said they would not have voted for the president-elect if they had been aware of one or more of the news stories presented to them, the poll found. MRC’s poll, conducted by The Polling Company, asked voters about eight news stories that “the liberal news media had failed to cover properly,” a press release from the MRC noted.
[...]

Depends. If Eric Trump has a position in the White House - I wouldn't. But as just plain family member? Who cares? Every president has had black sheep family members. I still remember Billy Carter.

Which one of Trump's children is the "black sheep"?

Last edited:
To anyone with a thinking brain or even two brain cells that occasionally interact in a synapse.

It's not uncommon for foreign countries, particularly those with a history of corruption, to hire relatives of influential politicians to serve on boards. They do this both to attempt to provide an appearance of integrity, and/or in hopes of gaining some influence from the politician. Hunter is not unique in this - no job qualifications other than the right genetics are needed.

You're being facetious, aren't you?

Or...

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.
They are not selling American influence like the Bidens. They aren't laundering money through Latvia.

"The central document is actually not from Ukraine but from Latvia. It’s a February 2016 letter allegedly from an anti-money laundering section of the Latvian prosecutor’s office, and it suggests the payments from Burisma Holdings to Hunter Biden might have amounted to money laundering."

Here’s how Giuliani explains it: “All of a sudden, [Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general Viktor] Shokin gets this communique from Latvia that shows a $16 million laundering transaction — classic laundering transaction. It goes from Ukraine to Latvia. It’s disguised as a loan to another company — Wirelogic, I believe. It then goes to Cyprus, gets disguised as another loan — this is called Digitex. Then it’s disbursed as payment of board fees. Now, you don’t make two loans to pay board fees unless you’re laundering the money. Three million dollars gets to Hunter Biden that way. That is a straight-out violation of a money laundering statute.”

Are they not? You sure about that? Because I find it questionable...

Last month, the Trump family business received approval from a local government in Scotland for a major expansion of its golf resort near Aberdeen, marking the largest real estate development financed by the Trump Organization since the 2016 election.
In August, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., flew to Jakartato help kick-start sales at a pair of Trump-branded luxury resorts planned for Indonesia. He appeared at a private event with wealthy prospective buyers and joined his politically connected billionaire Indonesian business partner at a news conference.
And last year, Donald Jr. visited India to sell condos at future Trump-branded towers, appearing at an event that also featured India’s prime minister.
“I’m here as a businessman,” Mr. Trump told the gathering in New Delhi. “I’m not representing anyone.”

I don't think the Trump kids are any cleaner than Hunter Biden, and I allegations of money laundering have been made in regards to the Trump businesses. Real estate as an industry tends to be really dirty in that regard. What I notice is that those going hard and heavy after Hunter Biden, do a complete reversal when it comes to the Trump kids. I think a major ethical flaw in Trump's handling of his presidency was refusing to completely remove himself from his business dealings (as in a blind trust). That puts a potential conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest into many of his dealings. And it's the same charge that was levied at Joe Biden when Hunter was put on the board of Burisma - that even though nothing wrong was found with it it gives the appearance and that's not good.

Specifically, what has any of Trump's kids done that is illegal? Everything has been above board and within the scope of the business dealings among the Trump organization.

Bobulinski has been discredited. Hunter has been investigated and he hasn’t done anything illegal. The US Senate cleared him last fall.

You must have forgotten to show us your reliable source and working link that legitimately discredits Mr. Bobulinski. Please include that for your own credibility.

As you know too, the Senate cleared Hunter Biden BEFORE all these emails, photos, and videos came to light. Care to try again?

Specifically, what has any of Trump's kids done that is illegal? Everything has been above board and within the scope of the business dealings among the Trump organization.
TDSers don't have specifics they have CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, MSNBC propaganda Democrat talking points.

A recent poll shows a vast majority of Biden voters knew nothing about Hunter's rogue foriegn influence peddling in the Ukraine. and his money laundering. They are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit by their lamestream media.

I know... You goto all the trouble of creating a totally bullshit storey and people don't hear it...

Jut think of all these idiots that voted for The Big Guy.

What the hell were they thinking?

The rest of America knew about the corruption of the family for a long time.

I can't wait until the Treasury Department or the FBI starts putting the screws to poor old crackhead Hunter. You know damned well he'll spill his guts and rat out dear old dad, if they squeeze him hard enough. Crackheads aren't known for their loyalty to others.

If that asshole Biden is sworn in as President then everything will go away.

Hunter will be let off the hook because he had "no intent". (It has happen before)

The Biden family will have got away with the corruption.

Well...we'll see...he's not been the most above board business person.
Hunter is not a 'business person' in the first place. He failed at everything he did including being kicked out of the military, being a drug addict and getting a job at Burisma because his daddy was VP.

but trumps children didnt work for the chinese government and they are also successful,, hunter not so much,,
and considering hunters sexual and drug addictions it leaves him ripe for blackmail,,,

Ivanka has shady dealings in China...

Donald had a secret Chinese Account...

How do you blackmail Hunter... He confessed to everything... Are you going to say he slept with his secretary? The guy has probably done blow of a hooker's ass...

Bobulinski has been discredited. Hunter has been investigated and he hasn’t done anything illegal. The US Senate cleared him last fall.

You must have forgotten to show us your reliable source and working link that legitimately discredits Mr. Bobulinski. Please include that for your own credibility.

As you know too, the Senate cleared Hunter Biden BEFORE all these emails, photos, and videos came to light. Care to try again?

Who the fuck do you think you are, ordering others to do things you're perfectly capable of doing for yourself? Find your own damn links, a$$hat. You're supposed to back up what you post. Prove that Bobulinski hasn't been discredited.

All those videos were faked and bullshit. If you had googled it before you posted it, you wouldn't have embarassed yourself by showing your gullibility and ignorance. You seem to forget that the Russians hacked Burisma last Fall so they could fake those emails, and the bullshit that Bobulinski was saying.

I think Hunter has had this coming for a while, it's not surprise. Tax evasion etc. Of all the ridiculous and usually baseless claims being made, this is the only one with legs.

Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.
YES! THIS! Hunter Biden is a man of high moral character. It is is essence comprised within his every fiber of being. I do trust what he says. How could one not?

Who the fuck do you think you are, ordering others to do things you're perfectly capable of doing for yourself? Find your own damn links, a$$hat. You're supposed to back up what you post. Prove that Bobulinski hasn't been discredited.

All those videos were faked and bullshit. If you had googled it before you posted it, you wouldn't have embarassed yourself by showing your gullibility and ignorance. You seem to forget that the Russians hacked Burisma last Fall so they could fake those emails, and the bullshit that Bobulinski was saying.
sorry sweetie but you forgot to ad a link to back up that bullshit,,,

Well...we'll see...he's not been the most above board business person.
Hunter is not a 'business person' in the first place. He failed at everything he did including being kicked out of the military, being a drug addict and getting a job at Burisma because his daddy was VP.

Bullshit! They have business or law degrees.

Forum List

Back