Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China
Our justice system is beyond a joke. As soon as Biden is illegally seated, the DOJ, FBI CIA and especially the criminal Biden family will be forgiven of all their crimes

I hadn't watched the news all day and then I hear about about poor Hunter. Who didn't see that one coming?

:laughing0301:

Hey you low-information USMB Democrats! Is your "media" covering this big breaking news story, or aren't they even mentioning it?

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China
Our justice system is beyond a joke. As soon as Biden is illegally seated, the DOJ, FBI CIA and especially the criminal Biden family will be forgiven of all their crimes

Politicians obeying the very laws they pass?? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That doesn't mean he's not a business person, he's just a bad business person.

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.
They are not selling American influence like the Bidens. They aren't laundering money through Latvia.

"The central document is actually not from Ukraine but from Latvia. It’s a February 2016 letter allegedly from an anti-money laundering section of the Latvian prosecutor’s office, and it suggests the payments from Burisma Holdings to Hunter Biden might have amounted to money laundering."

Here’s how Giuliani explains it: “All of a sudden, [Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general Viktor] Shokin gets this communique from Latvia that shows a $16 million laundering transaction — classic laundering transaction. It goes from Ukraine to Latvia. It’s disguised as a loan to another company — Wirelogic, I believe. It then goes to Cyprus, gets disguised as another loan — this is called Digitex. Then it’s disbursed as payment of board fees. Now, you don’t make two loans to pay board fees unless you’re laundering the money. Three million dollars gets to Hunter Biden that way. That is a straight-out violation of a money laundering statute.”

Are they not? You sure about that? Because I find it questionable...

Last month, the Trump family business received approval from a local government in Scotland for a major expansion of its golf resort near Aberdeen, marking the largest real estate development financed by the Trump Organization since the 2016 election.
In August, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., flew to Jakartato help kick-start sales at a pair of Trump-branded luxury resorts planned for Indonesia. He appeared at a private event with wealthy prospective buyers and joined his politically connected billionaire Indonesian business partner at a news conference.
And last year, Donald Jr. visited India to sell condos at future Trump-branded towers, appearing at an event that also featured India’s prime minister.
“I’m here as a businessman,” Mr. Trump told the gathering in New Delhi. “I’m not representing anyone.”

I don't think the Trump kids are any cleaner than Hunter Biden, and I allegations of money laundering have been made in regards to the Trump businesses. Real estate as an industry tends to be really dirty in that regard. What I notice is that those going hard and heavy after Hunter Biden, do a complete reversal when it comes to the Trump kids. I think a major ethical flaw in Trump's handling of his presidency was refusing to completely remove himself from his business dealings (as in a blind trust). That puts a potential conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest into many of his dealings. And it's the same charge that was levied at Joe Biden when Hunter was put on the board of Burisma - that even though nothing wrong was found with it it gives the appearance and that's not good.

Those of us who have been following this on Right-Wing "Conspiracy Theory" websites have known this is coming.

It's obvious to us the "The Big Guy" and his son have been greasing their palms from corrupt Ukrainian corps and China, while claiming that all the authentic pictures and emails of Hunter from his laptop were some kind of Russian disinformation...

“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter Biden said in a statement. “I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.”

One has to wonder if this is part of the Deep State plan to eventually get Kamala into office. Joe would be bad enough, but Kamala would completely devastate America.

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.
They are not selling American influence like the Bidens. They aren't laundering money through Latvia.

"The central document is actually not from Ukraine but from Latvia. It’s a February 2016 letter allegedly from an anti-money laundering section of the Latvian prosecutor’s office, and it suggests the payments from Burisma Holdings to Hunter Biden might have amounted to money laundering."

Here’s how Giuliani explains it: “All of a sudden, [Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general Viktor] Shokin gets this communique from Latvia that shows a $16 million laundering transaction — classic laundering transaction. It goes from Ukraine to Latvia. It’s disguised as a loan to another company — Wirelogic, I believe. It then goes to Cyprus, gets disguised as another loan — this is called Digitex. Then it’s disbursed as payment of board fees. Now, you don’t make two loans to pay board fees unless you’re laundering the money. Three million dollars gets to Hunter Biden that way. That is a straight-out violation of a money laundering statute.”

Last month, the Trump family business received approval from a local government in Scotland for a major expansion of its golf resort near Aberdeen, marking the largest real estate development financed by the Trump Organization since the 2016 election.
In August, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., flew to Jakartato help kick-start sales at a pair of Trump-branded luxury resorts planned for Indonesia. He appeared at a private event with wealthy prospective buyers and joined his politically connected billionaire Indonesian business partner at a news conference.
And last year, Donald Jr. visited India to sell condos at future Trump-branded towers, appearing at an event that also featured India’s prime minister.
“I’m here as a businessman,” Mr. Trump told the gathering in New Delhi. “I’m not representing anyone.”

I don't think the Trump kids are any cleaner than Hunter Biden, and I allegations of money laundering have been made in regards to the Trump businesses. Real estate as an industry tends to be really dirty in that regard. What I notice is that those going hard and heavy after Hunter Biden, do a complete reversal when it comes to the Trump kids. I think a major ethical flaw in Trump's handling of his presidency was refusing to completely remove himself from his business dealings (as in a blind trust). That puts a potential conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest into many of his dealings. And it's the same charge that was levied at Joe Biden when Hunter was put on the board of Burisma - that even though nothing wrong was found with it it gives the appearance and that's not good.
So, did the Trump sons launder money through Latvia? Did they name Trump as the 'big guy' receiving a cut? Did Trump fire a foreign prosecutor and use American tax dollars to protect his sons? Come on you can't be that stupid. Or can you?

BREAKING!
Oops, looks like he is now in the Trump club.

Sad you don't see the difference. Trump had legitimate business dealings with China. he's also very rich, so he can't be bribed or bought out. And he had no unreported income.

The Bidens on the other hand, were involved in influence peddling to the CHICOMs, Russians, and Ukrainians, possibly totaling up to over a billion dollars. And apparently, all of it was under the table and they didn't pay taxes on it.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to have even heard that until now. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass once in awhile, just long enough to see what's happening around you.

Those of us who have been following this on Right-Wing "Conspiracy Theory" websites have known this is coming.

It's obvious to us the "The Big Guy" and his son have been greasing their palms from corrupt Ukrainian corps and China, while claiming that all the authentic pictures and emails of Hunter from his laptop were some kind of Russian disinformation...

“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter Biden said in a statement. “I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.”

One has to wonder if this is part of the Deep State plan to eventually get Kamala into office. Joe would be bad enough, but Kamala would completely devastate America.
Yeah, no one wants a dick-sucker prostitute for President.

youre honest to god trying to compare hotels and golf courses to working directly for a communist government to purchase american assets???

give it up sweet cakes theres no comparison to what hunter did,,,

If the wee laddie is charged and convicted between now and January 20 he might spend a few nights behind bars. Then he'll be pardoned. If the case is delayed until January 21 there will be no prosecution. So little remains prosecutable under the Xiden "Justice" Department........

Nope...Biden is not like trump. He will not call the DOJ and demand the investigation be curtailed. He will allow the process to go forward. If trump's kid was being investigated, he would have called Barr and gotten it killed by now. We would know nothing about it.

It is an audit. trump has been audited, according to the Liar in Chief, for the last couple years.

You're one dumb motherfucker.

And audit isn't a criminal investigation.

Yeah, no one wants a dick-sucker prostitute for President.
f69a90a330bd046c08a803e260db782b.jpg

BREAKING!

I doubt it. Hunter can easily delay this until 20 January 21, and his old man will exonerate him and give him a choice position in the government.

Jut think of all these idiots that voted for The Big Guy.

What the hell were they thinking?

The rest of America knew about the corruption of the family for a long time.

I can't wait until the Treasury Department or the FBI starts putting the screws to poor old crackhead Hunter. You know damned well he'll spill his guts and rat out dear old dad, if they squeeze him hard enough. Crackheads aren't known for their loyalty to others.

Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.
Yeah, even Al Capone had a 'legal' CPA. Come on, you can't be that stupid can you? Hell even Hunter's CEO Tony Bobulinski outed him!! Joe is dirty with Chinese and Ukrainian money and will be beholding to them.

"Tony Bobulinski appeared Tuesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, claiming the Biden family “shrugged off concerns” that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son’s business deals and their impact on the 2020 campaign. Bobulinksi said he raised the concerns to Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, in 2017 about a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm called Sinohawk Holdings."

“I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter, that if I went public this information would be it would ‘bury all of us, man, the Bidens included,’” he said. “I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I’ve made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.”

Bobulinski has been discredited. Hunter has been investigated and he hasn’t done anything illegal. The US Senate cleared him last fall.

If someone investigated my taxes, I’d shrug too. I declared all my income and paid taxes on it as required.

One of my best friends said she slept well at night because she had the best accountant ever. Careful, honest, and got her every possible deduction. She was audited. They found nothing.

Forum List

Back