Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
Trump got in trouble with his taxes?
What news do you watch?

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!

Stick around. The game's just getting started on that. You may have to wait a while after he leaves on 1/20/2021.
Sure puppy...the IRS doesn't give a fuck who you are; you don't pay, they brutalize you.
It's obvious you've never been audited and don't know anyone who has.

I've been audited twice. You are right. It's no picnic. I'm pointing out that it really isn't big news that they're going after him for tax evasion and not some
of the more "sexy" things in that dud of an October Surprise.
Just to be clear....they are going after tax evasion for money he claims to have never made.

Sure. That makes sense.

S
Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.
Yeah, even Al Capone had a 'legal' CPA. Come on, you can't be that stupid can you? Hell even Hunter's CEO Tony Bobulinski outed him!! Joe is dirty with Chinese and Ukrainian money and will be beholding to them.

"Tony Bobulinski appeared Tuesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, claiming the Biden family “shrugged off concerns” that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son’s business deals and their impact on the 2020 campaign. Bobulinksi said he raised the concerns to Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, in 2017 about a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm called Sinohawk Holdings."

“I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter, that if I went public this information would be it would ‘bury all of us, man, the Bidens included,’” he said. “I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I’ve made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.”

Bobulinski has been discredited. Hunter has been investigated and he hasn’t done anything illegal. The US Senate cleared him last fall.

If someone investigated my taxes, I’d shrug too. I declared all my income and paid taxes on it as required.

One of my best friends said she slept well at night because she had the best accountant ever. Careful, honest, and got her every possible deduction. She was audited. They found nothing.

Did your "friend" have shady business deals using her last name in foreign countries with unexplained millions in income with no job to show for it?

My friend had a privately owned business where thousands of dollars were involved in every transaction, much of it in cash. They made a HUGE amount of cash, and literally sold the business and retired to Florida at age 35. I've never seen someone go from being a working class family, to "investment class" so quickly, without breaking the law, so yes.

What does Biden's name have to do with anything? I recall Billy Carter getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to promote Billy Beer, and all kinds of Presidential relatives cashing in on their parent's Presidencies. Don Trump Jr. got a $500 million loan from the Chinese Government, and Ivanka Trump got dozens of personal trademarks as "gifts" from Chairman Xi. As a banker, I was told that if I couldn't eat it or drink it, don't take it.

So before you start talking about Hunter Biden, who has been the target of a Russian disinformation campaign, in the same way that Hillary Clinton was attacked and villified by the Russians, as a "criminal". Donald Trump has been trying to force the investigation of his political "enemies" since the day he was inaugurated, and that's been an abyssmal failure.

No one cares what Hunter Biden did. What is heinous is that Donald Trump has relentlessly attacked the only surviving son of his political opponent with lies. Trump is simply proving that everything that Democrats have been saying about him since before he was elected, was 100% correct.

Donald Trump is pulling all of this bullshit as 3000 Americans died of the virus yesterday, which he continues to ignore in favour of pulling one last grift on the American public.
got a link for that???

Like you read links. You can google it yourself.
so you were lying,, as expected,,
o you are naive to what is going on. What news do you watch?

S
Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.
Yeah, even Al Capone had a 'legal' CPA. Come on, you can't be that stupid can you? Hell even Hunter's CEO Tony Bobulinski outed him!! Joe is dirty with Chinese and Ukrainian money and will be beholding to them.

"Tony Bobulinski appeared Tuesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, claiming the Biden family “shrugged off concerns” that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son’s business deals and their impact on the 2020 campaign. Bobulinksi said he raised the concerns to Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, in 2017 about a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm called Sinohawk Holdings."

“I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter, that if I went public this information would be it would ‘bury all of us, man, the Bidens included,’” he said. “I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I’ve made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.”

Bobulinski has been discredited. Hunter has been investigated and he hasn’t done anything illegal. The US Senate cleared him last fall.

If someone investigated my taxes, I’d shrug too. I declared all my income and paid taxes on it as required.

One of my best friends said she slept well at night because she had the best accountant ever. Careful, honest, and got her every possible deduction. She was audited. They found nothing.

Did your "friend" have shady business deals using her last name in foreign countries with unexplained millions in income with no job to show for it?

My friend had a privately owned business where thousands of dollars were involved in every transaction, much of it in cash. They made a HUGE amount of cash, and literally sold the business and retired to Florida at age 35. I've never seen someone go from being a working class family, to "investment class" so quickly, without breaking the law, so yes.

What does Biden's name have to do with anything? I recall Billy Carter getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to promote Billy Beer, and all kinds of Presidential relatives cashing in on their parent's Presidencies. Don Trump Jr. got a $500 million loan from the Chinese Government, and Ivanka Trump got dozens of personal trademarks as "gifts" from Chairman Xi. As a banker, I was told that if I couldn't eat it or drink it, don't take it.

So before you start talking about Hunter Biden, who has been the target of a Russian disinformation campaign, in the same way that Hillary Clinton was attacked and villified by the Russians, as a "criminal". Donald Trump has been trying to force the investigation of his political "enemies" since the day he was inaugurated, and that's been an abyssmal failure.

No one cares what Hunter Biden did. What is heinous is that Donald Trump has relentlessly attacked the only surviving son of his political opponent with lies. Trump is simply proving that everything that Democrats have been saying about him since before he was elected, was 100% correct.

Donald Trump is pulling all of this bullshit as 3000 Americans died of the virus yesterday, which he continues to ignore in favour of pulling one last grift on the American public.
got a link for that???

o you are naive to what is going on. What news do you watch?
I dont understand the question,,,

Well...we'll see...he's not been the most above board business person.
Hunter is not a 'business person' in the first place. He failed at everything he did including being kicked out of the military, being a drug addict and getting a job at Burisma because his daddy was VP.
That doesn't mean he's not a business person, he's just a bad business person.

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.
and lets not forget we have no record that hunter ever conducted any business,, he just collected a paycheck,,
Which means nothing.
to you it means nothing,,,

To anyone with a thinking brain or even two brain cells that occasionally interact in a synapse.

It's not uncommon for foreign countries, particularly those with a history of corruption, to hire relatives of influential politicians to serve on boards. They do this both to attempt to provide an appearance of integrity, and/or in hopes of gaining some influence from the politician. Hunter is not unique in this - no job qualifications other than the right genetics are needed.
NAME ONE OTHER???

Jim Biden

If the wee laddie is charged and convicted between now and January 20 he might spend a few nights behind bars. Then he'll be pardoned. If the case is delayed until January 21 there will be no prosecution. So little remains prosecutable under the Xiden "Justice" Department........

Nope...Biden is not like trump. He will not call the DOJ and demand the investigation be curtailed. He will allow the process to go forward. If trump's kid was being investigated, he would have called Barr and gotten it killed by now. We would know nothing about it.

It is an audit. trump has been audited, according to the Liar in Chief, for the last couple years.
He let it happen while he was vice president dumbass.

It seems that pardoning children is the flavor of the day. Nobody is sweating....lol
Maybe they know biden will not be president. If the media would've done their job in the first place. We wouldn't be here now.
View attachment 427392

??? Just because one story is false doesn't mean ANOTHER is.

We'll see where this goes but that laptop story was full of horsecrap.
The truth was out in October, but the media knew it would hurt biden so they said it was false.

I actually agree with Geraldo's take on Hunter. To paraphrase he said Hunter is a fuckup who at best who took advantage of his father's position in government to make millions of dollars that he would have never sniffed on his own merit. At worst he's a criminal. Regardless of your politics you should have a problem with this guy.

got a link for that???

Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.

Who the heck are you talking about? Certainly not Hunter Biden!

Not true about the Trump kids, it just infuriates you that President Trump's kids turned out so well, and are all accomplished in businesses they have chosen.

Hunter Biden is the bane of their family. No other way to put it.

What jobs have they held that were not in their father's business?

Not true about the Trump kids, it just infuriates you that President Trump's kids turned out so well, and are all accomplished in businesses they have chosen.

thats called good parenting and how this country was built,,,

I actually agree with Geraldo's take on Hunter. To paraphrase he said Hunter is a fuckup who at best who took advantage of his father's position in government to make millions of dollars that he would have never sniffed on his own merit. At worst he's a criminal. Regardless of your politics you should have a problem with this guy.

Agree. He is the black sheep embarrassment for sure. But other than law enforcement taking a needed look, why is he worthy of so much attention?

now the family business in the biden family includes working for the chinese government,,,

It's called not accomplishing anything without the help of their father.

Agree. He is the black sheep embarrassment for sure. But other than law enforcement taking a needed look, why is he worthy of so much attention?
because hes the son of a politician and his black sheep behavior includes working for the chinese government,,

its called the family business,,, that doesnt include treason,,

now the family business in the biden family includes working for the chinese government,,,
So the whole thing with ivanka getting Chinese patents and Donald having a secret bank account isn’t a problem

but unsubstantiated Russian propaganda is.

damn you people are the stupidest on earth

Nope...Biden is not like trump. He will not call the DOJ and demand the investigation be curtailed. He will allow the process to go forward. If trump's kid was being investigated, he would have called Barr and gotten it killed by now. We would know nothing about it.

It is an audit. trump has been audited, according to the Liar in Chief, for the last couple years.

Good one, you're being facetious right?

You are talking about the same person who, as Vice President, forced a prosecutor in the Ukrain to be fired or quit, right?

You mean the guy that was carrying out the established policy from the Obama administration, with support from EU, Ukraine anti-corruption groups, the IMF, that guy?

its called the family business,,, that doesnt include treason,,

Remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back