Hunter Biden To Be Indicted As Early As Tomorrow

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A federal indictment against Hunter Biden now appears imminent. The president's son could be arraigned as early as tomorrow. He could wind up going to prison. The Washington Post is now reporting that prosecutors are now nearing a decision on felony tax charges and gun charges after meeting with Hunter Biden's lawyers late last week. "

I may have been off by a couple of days with my prediction but now the confirmation is here....Hunter will be indicted tomorrow for real this time.....Unfortunately, it would not be for drug trafficking and child rape like the evidence has made clear; but for the tax evasion and gun charges...not really the crime we were hoping for but there is still time to bring the other charges too...Hunter will hopefully flip and give up evidence on his dad that he and Obama ran a child sex trafficking ring for the last 12 years....as well as the drug trafficking operation he has with Mexican drug cartels...and the opioid business he has with the Taliban....Bottom line is, Hunter will be in prison soon and that is how it should be...nobody should be able to rely on their proximity to power to be able to avoid punishment....unless they really hate the same minorities I hate....

"A federal indictment against Hunter Biden now appears imminent. The president's son could be arraigned as early as tomorrow. He could wind up going to prison. The Washington Post is now reporting that prosecutors are now nearing a decision on felony tax charges and gun charges after meeting with Hunter Biden's lawyers late last week. "

I may have been off by a couple of days with my prediction but now the confirmation is here....Hunter will be indicted tomorrow for real this time.....Unfortunately, it would not be for drug trafficking and child rape like the evidence has made clear; but for the tax evasion and gun charges...not really the crime we were hoping for but there is still time to bring the other charges too...Hunter will hopefully flip and give up evidence on his dad that he and Obama ran a child sex trafficking ring for the last 12 years....as well as the drug trafficking operation he has with Mexican drug cartels...and the opioid business he has with the Taliban....Bottom line is, Hunter will be in prison soon and that is how it should be...nobody should be able to rely on their proximity to power to be able to avoid punishment....unless they really hate the same minorities I hate....

You are still quoting and linking FOX (FAKE) NEWS?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wait a minute!! I thought the DoJ was a tool of the Dems? What gives, are they or are they not?

A ridiculously transparent false flag.... look over here, we've got Hunted with a tax misdemeanor.... that's a $25 fine... see how non-partisan we are!!!???

10% for the big guy? Don't know what you're talking about.

They're like fucking children. Well, soulless children that like to rape other children....

Like the old Planet of the Apes movies.. Ape don't kill Ape....Prog don't indict Prog. Unless it is sacrificial.

Forum List

Back