Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

Funny, the OP doesn't mention any facts. Wonder why? The laptop is verified as Hunter Biden's. His signature is on the compute shop receipt. Some of the emails have been verified as authentic. The Biden's have never denied anything. A former Naval Office has given sworn testimony to the FBI under penalty of perjury the Biden's were involved in illegal deals with China. The FBI has indicated the laptop is not Russian disinformation and they are investigating possibly money laundering.

Those are the facts. Sounds to me like Hunter and Joe are in some deep shit. Too bad. :D

Lots of conjecture there.... No links.

Oh well.

No conjecture Corn Hole. All facts easily verified. Joe and his crackhead son have a lot to answer for.

LOL...

Yet no links to any reputable source to back up your conjecture.

Corn Hole, multiple links are all over your retarded thread. The fact you do not not acknowledge them does not mean they do not exist. :D

BUT I thought it was ALL DISAPPEARING??? :eek:

Wow, another newly created conservative website that nobody reads. Shocking.
so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

So what you're saying is that you can't read.
you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,

There is no investigation....
The "gotcha" moment you hoped for was a dud.

Again, I think it's because the true masters of the dark arts are now working for the Lincoln Project and not your blob.
so what you're saying is that the FBI held on to the laptop to coverup for Biden? If you are correct it shows how corrupt the FBI truely is. One day they may just turn on one of your beloved democrats

You're responding to someone else's post there....dumbass.
No dumbass I was responding to your post

Again, I think it's because the true masters of the dark arts are now working for the Lincoln Project and not your blob.

Funny, the OP doesn't mention any facts. Wonder why? The laptop is verified as Hunter Biden's. His signature is on the compute shop receipt. Some of the emails have been verified as authentic. The Biden's have never denied anything. A former Naval Office has given sworn testimony to the FBI under penalty of perjury the Biden's were involved in illegal deals with China. The FBI has indicated the laptop is not Russian disinformation and they are investigating possibly money laundering.

Those are the facts. Sounds to me like Hunter and Joe are in some deep shit. Too bad. :D

Oh well.

No conjecture Corn Hole. All facts easily verified. Joe and his crackhead son have a lot to answer for.

LOL...

Corn Hole, multiple links are all over your retarded thread. The fact you do not not acknowledge them does not mean they do not exist. :D
The FBI is sitting on this evidence and doing nothing...that is your stance right? Do you acknowledge that?

Oh well.

LOL...

she's more like whack a mole

Oh well.

LOL...

The FBI is sitting on this evidence and doing nothing...that is your stance right? Do you acknowledge that?

No one knows what the FBI is doing Corn Hole. I will not assume. From links provided in your retarded thread the FBI acknowledged they have Biden's laptop and they are investigating possible money laundering. Links provided also indicted six agents interviewed Bobulinski for hours. None of which sounds good for Biden.

So much for that legend....

Hunter Biden's business partner already confirmed the legitimacy of their activities. The only reason the story would "go away" is because of dishonest and dishonorable people like yourself in the media and the government who care more about your political party than your country.

Oh...you mean the guy who waited 3 years to come forward...just in time for an election?

Rrrrrrriiiiiight

Trump tried to deal with this Burisma Holdings corruption years ago, and it was only the impeachment that prevented a timely investigation.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
The FBI disagrees with your idiotic thread premise.
Oh, really? What are they doing about this?
Investigating it, you uninformed fool.

so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

:cuckoo:
how do you know what they are doing???
I know they didn't charge him for raping a little girl. Kinda proves that accusation is bullshit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The old hooker not only goes ad hom, but full retard as well.

The RightScoop is far older than DailyKOS or Huffington Post.

You are truly a moron.

NOW, about the substance, turns out that the DOJ has been investigating Hoover for money laundering for over a year.

So much for it all just going away...

LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

how do you know what they are doing???
I know they didn't charge him for raping a little girl. Kinda proves that accusation is bullshit.
no it doesnt,,,

do you have any credible sources claiming he raped a little girl or did you hear it from a faceless person on a forum???

so what you're saying is that the FBI held on to the laptop to coverup for Biden? If you are correct it shows how corrupt the FBI truely is. One day they may just turn on one of your beloved democrats
LOLOL

There isn't a single FBI employee on Impeached Trump's side? Not even the Director who owes his job to Impeached Trump?

Thanks for the funny Corn hole. Too bad your stupid post is falling apart. Multiple copies of this computer exist. It doesn't matter what the FBI, media, or other douchebag entities attempt to do to bury this. It is not going away. Biden is dead meat whether he is elected or not. :lol:

Biden is toast in the election.

I had Trump at 302 EC votes two weeks ago, I suspect that has significantly increased.

What these moron Marxists don't grasp is that when they do cover up, and let's face it, this is about the biggest cover up in history, people start to wonder just what it IS they are covering up.

LOL

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy
Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.

LOL

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy
Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.
666 Faun pokes his head in here so we know Hunter Biden's Laptop is a lock.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
nice backtracking you did there after a long day if caring,,,

must be due to having you ass handed to you over and over,,,

The story is fading....and your anger makes me chuckle.
I’m sure this will be all over the news. Lol right.

LOLOL

There isn't a single FBI employee on Impeached Trump's side? Not even the Director who owes his job to Impeached Trump?

I guess you never heard of that constitutional oath they took and the constitutional process
Are you saying they are derelict of duty?

Dumbfuck, you morons LIED about "Russian Collusion." Your own Grand Inquisitor had to admit it.

Russia has interfered in every election since 1918. But the interference by Russia is miniscule in comparison to the MASSIVE election tampering by Facebook and Twitter on behalf of the filthy democrats.

Oh, and your country interferes as well.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

Nope, we've seen them and even if not a "Deepfake" (likely) ... Nobody cares. Unless of course, President Biden appoints Hunter to an advisory position in the White House (see Jarvanka ;-)
Again, intentionally missing the point.
If these videos and pics are real, they came off the REAL laptop. Which further authenticates the emails showing joe Biden getting money and kickbacks from foreign governments.
It’s not hard to understand
It's only real when, in your mind, you want it to be.
like the schiff sham and all those russians in your head

You guys must all read from the same playbook...you are like the fourth or fifth to refer to the "Schiff Sham".
whats wrong does that bother you his whole sham fell flat???
Not at all. There was no sham and it didn't fall flat. I thorough investigatios confirmed Russian interference, and rooted out some significant concerns. If the AG hadn't decided that a sitting president couldn't be indicted, the results might have been somewhat different. As it was, it was professional and thorough despite the crying and screaming from you all.
Oh freaking stop it! Russia spent a measly hundred grand on facebook, you fascists spent $26-million on Mueller alone! :auiqs.jpg:
not to mention russia always interferes in our elections in one way or another,,,
And have been doing so since Stalin was in power if not before. Along with a host of others including some claiming to be our allies France, the UK etc etc etc. Anyone with two nickels to rub together in fact

You assume she is a rational human who is listening to anythjng said, and could feel shame.
Just look at her posts. Has anything she has said given anyone the slightest inclination she is reading what is said, thinking it over, going over possible scenarios and outcomes, and answering thoughtfully?
Not in the least. There is literally nothing you could show her, point her to, spell out formher, etc that would get her to stop and consider anything for a millisecond. Her mind is made up, and she is just reflexively responding.
Ever dated someone who isnt looking to resolve a problem, and is just going to argue until you concede defeat give up? Like no matter what explanations you provide, facts you present, it’s like talking to a wall?
That’s her.
I’m glad you guys respond and put up more and more links, it gives me good info to read through. I also get a kick out of watching her talk in circles and scream at the sky. But don’t frustrate yourself trying to get her to even acknowledge the possibility she may be wrong. It’s never going to happen.

Forum List

Back