Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

BUT I thought it was ALL DISAPPEARING??? :eek:

Wow, another newly created conservative website that nobody reads. Shocking.

Funny, the OP doesn't mention any facts. Wonder why? The laptop is verified as Hunter Biden's. His signature is on the compute shop receipt. Some of the emails have been verified as authentic. The Biden's have never denied anything. A former Naval Office has given sworn testimony to the FBI under penalty of perjury the Biden's were involved in illegal deals with China. The FBI has indicated the laptop is not Russian disinformation and they are investigating possibly money laundering.

Those are the facts. Sounds to me like Hunter and Joe are in some deep shit. Too bad. :D

Thanks for the funny Corn hole. Too bad your stupid post is falling apart. Multiple copies of this computer exist. It doesn't matter what the FBI, media, or other douchebag entities attempt to do to bury this. It is not going away. Biden is dead meat whether he is elected or not. :lol:

so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

Funny, the OP doesn't mention any facts. Wonder why? The laptop is verified as Hunter Biden's. His signature is on the compute shop receipt. Some of the emails have been verified as authentic. The Biden's have never denied anything. A former Naval Office has given sworn testimony to the FBI under penalty of perjury the Biden's were involved in illegal deals with China. The FBI has indicated the laptop is not Russian disinformation and they are investigating possibly money laundering.

Those are the facts. Sounds to me like Hunter and Joe are in some deep shit. Too bad. :D

Lots of conjecture there.... No links.

Oh well.
didnt you say you didnt care and had better things to do???

can you go do them now??

Sorry your "gotcha" moment turned out to be a dud.
nope but your agreeing is not needed for it to be true
You agreed with the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Schiff Sham crowd and where did that get you?
I'll help IT GOT YOU WRONG

Thanks for the funny Corn hole. Too bad your stupid post is falling apart. Multiple copies of this computer exist. It doesn't matter what the FBI, media, or other douchebag entities attempt to do the bury this. It is not going away. Biden is dead meat whether he is elected or not. :lol:

so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

So what you're saying is that you can't read.

you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
Big Rebecca as mall cop - I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif
mall cops don't earn this
View attachment 408446

Wow...you found a copy of someone else's certification....

Still, you haven't denied you're a loser mall cop. So it must be true....right?
I earned that certificate
View attachment 408447

Did they place you at Wackenhut or did you have to apply yourself?
neither

Then how did you get your job Blart? Do they give you more than one round or did they give you the Barney Fife treatment.
Interesting you don't know what it takes to get gainful employment
SMH

you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,

There is no investigation....
The "gotcha" moment you hoped for was a dud.

Again, I think it's because the true masters of the dark arts are now working for the Lincoln Project and not your blob.

Oh well.

No conjecture Corn Hole. All facts easily verified. Joe and his crackhead son have a lot to answer for.

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
Big Rebecca as mall cop - I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif
mall cops don't earn this
View attachment 408446

Wow...you found a copy of someone else's certification....

Still, you haven't denied you're a loser mall cop. So it must be true....right?
I earned that certificate
View attachment 408447

Did they place you at Wackenhut or did you have to apply yourself?
neither

Then how did you get your job Blart? Do they give you more than one round or did they give you the Barney Fife treatment.
Interesting you don't know what it takes to get gainful employment
SMH

Go bother the girls at piercing pagoda or something blart.

LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

:cuckoo:

Again, I think it's because the true masters of the dark arts are now working for the Lincoln Project and not your blob.
you need medication,,,

Oh well.

No conjecture Corn Hole. All facts easily verified. Joe and his crackhead son have a lot to answer for.

LOL...

Yet no links to any reputable source to back up your conjecture.

LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

how do you know what they are doing???

You mean Fats Conway? Just another disgruntled DC lifer mad that the President discarded him.

LOL

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.

so what you're saying is that the FBI held on to the laptop to coverup for Biden? If you are correct it shows how corrupt the FBI truely is. One day they may just turn on one of your beloved democrats

so what you're saying is that the FBI held on to the laptop to coverup for Biden? If you are correct it shows how corrupt the FBI truely is. One day they may just turn on one of your beloved democrats

You're responding to someone else's post there....dumbass.

LOL

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy

Forum List

Back