Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

So much for that legend....

Hunter Biden's business partner already confirmed the legitimacy of their activities. The only reason the story would "go away" is because of dishonest and dishonorable people like yourself in the media and the government who care more about your political party than your country.

Oh...you mean the guy who waited 3 years to come forward...just in time for an election?

Rrrrrrriiiiiight

Hunter Biden's business partner already confirmed the legitimacy of their activities. The only reason the story would "go away" is because of dishonest and dishonorable people like yourself in the media and the government who care more about your political party than your country.

Oh...you mean the guy who waited 3 years to come forward...just in time for an election?

Rrrrrrriiiiiight
Must have learned it from you...

Rrrrrrriiiiiight
They tried a similar stunt with the swiftboat vets. I guess since it helped them then, they'd try it again now.

It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?
As if any more documents would had changed your mind.

Not more, but verified and as I pointed out, the FBI has not said anything and they've had it since well before Biden was a candidate. That should suggest they aren't either as genuine as you think or there is a misleading spin being placed on them.

Child abuse/trafficking is a very serious offense - the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.

They might, if the laptop didn't contain sufficient evidence of child abuse happening in their jurisdiction, and they thought they could build a better case by keeping their investigation quiet.

And by the way, the FBI did NOT have the laptop before Biden was candidate. Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy. The repair shop owner didn't start going through the material on the laptop until three months after that, in August, when Hunter still hadn't come to pick it up and it legally became the property of the repair shop.
"Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy."

That repair guy can't identify if it was Hunter Biden.
There was something in the article about a video security camera. Hunter can't lie about being there if he's on video.

/.;

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

Nope, we've seen them and even if not a "Deepfake" (likely) ... Nobody cares. Unless of course, President Biden appoints Hunter to an advisory position in the White House (see Jarvanka ;-)
Again, intentionally missing the point.
If these videos and pics are real, they came off the REAL laptop. Which further authenticates the emails showing joe Biden getting money and kickbacks from foreign governments.
It’s not hard to understand

Here's what's sort of ... odd. The lap could well be his. But content could have been added or altered. But some of the stuff was supposedly floating around in Ukraine "for sale" for 5M a couple years ago. That is interesting. The story from the computer repairman doesn't add up either.

A whole lot of oddities.

The laptop, as I understand it--which may or may not have been the son of one of the candidates for President--is with the blob's FBI who has seen nothing incriminating. The copies that were supposedly made from the laptop were what has been manufactured and sent to the NY Post. Clearly, the computer repair guy who is (to put it delicately) less than reputable could have added whatever he wanted.

So the NYP doesn't even have the laptop; they have the manufactured copies of something they never saw.

It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?
As if any more documents would had changed your mind.

Not more, but verified and as I pointed out, the FBI has not said anything and they've had it since well before Biden was a candidate. That should suggest they aren't either as genuine as you think or there is a misleading spin being placed on them.

Child abuse/trafficking is a very serious offense - the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.

They might, if the laptop didn't contain sufficient evidence of child abuse happening in their jurisdiction, and they thought they could build a better case by keeping their investigation quiet.

And by the way, the FBI did NOT have the laptop before Biden was candidate. Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy. The repair shop owner didn't start going through the material on the laptop until three months after that, in August, when Hunter still hadn't come to pick it up and it legally became the property of the repair shop.
"Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy."

That repair guy can't identify if it was Hunter Biden.
There was something in the article about a video security camera. Hunter can't lie about being there if he's on video.
LOLOL

If there was a video of Hunter Biden in that store, it would have been blasted all over the Internet.

Thanks for showing yet one more reason why this whole things stinks of bullshit.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

The FBI disagrees with your idiotic thread premise.

So who took the documents? Of course you liberals deny the Deep State even exists, you think this was all accidental.
So now couriers are deep state? :cuckoo:
Ever since Trump was elected the Deep State is now everywhere.

Oh brother. The conspiracy gets wider and wider.

(note, for a conspiracy theory to work it needs to widen to account for all these discrepancies.)

They always do.

The FBI disagrees with your idiotic thread premise.
Oh, really? What are they doing about this?

Not at all. There was no sham and it didn't fall flat. I thorough investigatios confirmed Russian interference, and rooted out some significant concerns. If the AG hadn't decided that a sitting president couldn't be indicted, the results might have been somewhat different. As it was, it was professional and thorough despite the crying and screaming from you all.

Clean up your posts, seriously - you should know how.

You Communists LIED about "Collusion" which did more than fall flat, it went up in a nuclear meltdown. Your own witch hunt had to admit that the entire thing was a conspiracy theory, a hoax.

What would you indict the sitting president for? Being the target of a coup?

You LIED for 3 years.

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
Big Rebecca as mall cop - I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif

He says he is in law enforcement but didn't think he could enter a home where someone was screaming for help. So I promoted him from wannabeloser to mall cop loser.

By the way, he hasn't denied he is a loser mall cop so clearly...he is.

Not at all. There was no sham and it didn't fall flat. I thorough investigatios confirmed Russian interference, and rooted out some significant concerns. If the AG hadn't decided that a sitting president couldn't be indicted, the results might have been somewhat different. As it was, it was professional and thorough despite the crying and screaming from you all.

Clean up your posts, seriously - you should know how.

You Communists LIED about "Collusion" which did more than fall flat, it went up in a nuclear meltdown. Your own witch hunt had to admit that the entire thing was a conspiracy theory, a hoax.

What would you indict the sitting president for? Being the target of a coup?

You LIED for 3 years.
RV1xXBQutQMxb4mACmjNFEGPLX5Wutm8Esq72FzZw8X2mxtga1yaIoWZ3HaF_ftnCZcaJr67Gnu7iHsOHX2PWhm_GY87sjNomITBSFH05A6tGq9-MQAcDyTZLmsid_QvisMvUr972BI1zyQ5uArqdNxIw-3YvwhcFG4

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
4i6Ckte.gif
mall cops don't earn this
Screenshot_5.jpg

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
nice backtracking you did there after a long day if caring,,,

must be due to having you ass handed to you over and over,,,

The story is fading....and your anger makes me chuckle.

4i6Ckte.gif

He says he is in law enforcement but didn't think he could enter a home where someone was screaming for help. So I promoted him from wannabeloser to mall cop loser.

stop it liar

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
nice backtracking you did there after a long day if caring,,,

must be due to having you ass handed to you over and over,,,

The story is fading....and your anger makes me chuckle.

4i6Ckte.gif
mall cops don't earn this
View attachment 408446

Wow...you found a copy of someone else's certification....

Still, you haven't denied you're a loser mall cop. So it must be true....right?

4i6Ckte.gif

stop it liar

Still no denial....It must be true.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Another Rudy “associate” was arrested today, and another one pled guilty.

Big day for the shirt-tucker!

tucker pulled an Geralda Rivera, remember his tomb episode. lol They only hire the best at Fox news.
Why didn't frozen food heiress Tucker Swanson Carlson just email the documents?
if I didnt already know how stupid you are I would take time to explain it to you why emailing something you want to control is a bad idea,,,
You're going to explain to me about computers and the internet?
4i6Ckte.gif
alcoholic you need to get off the sauce

Forum List

Back