Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

Here's what's sort of ... odd. The lap could well be his. But content could have been added or altered. But some of the stuff was supposedly floating around in Ukraine "for sale" for 5M a couple years ago. That is interesting. The story from the computer repairman doesn't add up either.

A whole lot of oddities.

Maybe Bigfoot took it up to his space ship while colluding with Russians and the Loch Ness monster?

You are more than a little desperate.

Remember, this has all be verified by Hunter's business partner AND by documents from felon Devon Archer.

Last edited:
So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Another Rudy “associate” was arrested today, and another one pled guilty.

Big day for the shirt-tucker!

tucker pulled an Geralda Rivera, remember his tomb episode. lol They only hire the best at Fox news.
Why didn't frozen food heiress Tucker Swanson Carlson just email the documents?

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie
Senator Cunningham.
4i6Ckte.gif

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.

Translation: Nope, I don't have a link. It was a hunch I pulled outta my butt. :)
So the usual from Big Rebecca?

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
Big Rebecca as mall cop - I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

tucker pulled an Geralda Rivera, remember his tomb episode. lol They only hire the best at Fox news.
if I didnt already know how stupid you are I would take time to explain it to you why emailing something you want to control is a bad idea,,,

It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?
As if any more documents would had changed your mind.

Not more, but verified and as I pointed out, the FBI has not said anything and they've had it since well before Biden was a candidate. That should suggest they aren't either as genuine as you think or there is a misleading spin being placed on them.

Child abuse/trafficking is a very serious offense - the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.

They might, if the laptop didn't contain sufficient evidence of child abuse happening in their jurisdiction, and they thought they could build a better case by keeping their investigation quiet.

And by the way, the FBI did NOT have the laptop before Biden was candidate. Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy. The repair shop owner didn't start going through the material on the laptop until three months after that, in August, when Hunter still hadn't come to pick it up and it legally became the property of the repair shop.
"Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy."

That repair guy can't identify if it was Hunter Biden.
hes already IDed hunter as the one that dropped it off,,,
Even Fox reported it.
So explain that one.

"The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant."

But But But...

That's why Hunter Biden's signature on the receipt - and his attorney calling up and asking for the hard drive back - are important. Oops! You would know that, if you hadn't been working so diligently at not-knowing it.

Why don't YOU explain to US how the repair shop owner's vision problems outweigh Hunter's signature, his attorney's phone call, AND HIS EMAILS AND VIDEOS ON THE LAPTOP?

Do you have any points at all besides the one on top of your head?
I thought the kids were off-limits? :auiqs.jpg:

It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?

Not more, but verified and as I pointed out, the FBI has not said anything and they've had it since well before Biden was a candidate. That should suggest they aren't either as genuine as you think or there is a misleading spin being placed on them.

Child abuse/trafficking is a very serious offense - the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.

They might, if the laptop didn't contain sufficient evidence of child abuse happening in their jurisdiction, and they thought they could build a better case by keeping their investigation quiet.

And by the way, the FBI did NOT have the laptop before Biden was candidate. Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy. The repair shop owner didn't start going through the material on the laptop until three months after that, in August, when Hunter still hadn't come to pick it up and it legally became the property of the repair shop.
"Hunter Biden dropped it off at the repair shop in April 2019, the same month Joe Biden announced his candidacy."

Even Fox reported it.
So explain that one.

"The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant."

But But But...

That's why Hunter Biden's signature on the receipt - and his attorney calling up and asking for the hard drive back - are important. Oops! You would know that, if you hadn't been working so diligently at not-knowing it.

Why don't YOU explain to US how the repair shop owner's vision problems outweigh Hunter's signature, his attorney's phone call, AND HIS EMAILS AND VIDEOS ON THE LAPTOP?

Joey and son like the little ones....

if I didnt already know how stupid you are I would take time to explain it to you why emailing something you want to control is a bad idea,,,
You're going to explain to me about computers and the internet?
4i6Ckte.gif

Even Fox reported it.
So explain that one.

But But But...

hes a grown ass man that may be colluding with china against US interests,,,

You're going to explain to me about computers and the internet?
4i6Ckte.gif
thanks for confirming your stupidity,,,

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
It reveals they have absolutely nothing on Joe Biden. They've been going after Hunter ever since Joe announced his candidacy.

This is too much. Libber attacks on the President have been all encompassing for any member of his family you whiners are comical.

nice backtracking you did there after a long day if caring,,,

must be due to having you ass handed to you over and over,,,

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.
:lmao:

And why exactly should we believe him?

"Whistleblowers" who spend 3 years to come forward....what's not to believe?

You believed the Kavanaugh one from like 30 plus years ago....

Can you quote me as saying that?

Oohhhhhh I see you were the lone liberal who didn't believe that made up baloney....

So who took the documents? Of course you liberals deny the Deep State even exists, you think this was all accidental.
So now couriers are deep state? :cuckoo:

When Trump's super spreader event in Tulsa bombed (BTW---did you see his reaction coming home all alone from it? I think he knew he was in for a dogfight then), they were stating that the fire marshall who said there was a small crowd was part of the deep state.

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.
:lmao:

And why exactly should we believe him?

"Whistleblowers" who spend 3 years to come forward....what's not to believe?

You believed the Kavanaugh one from like 30 plus years ago....

Can you quote me as saying that?

Oohhhhhh I see you were the lone liberal who didn't believe that made up baloney....

Thanks for admitting you lied.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back