Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Means nothing to liberals, means EVERYTHING to everyone else.
No, it only means something to ignorant peope who don't understand what those are or how they work.

Clearly that includes you.

Also, dishonest turds that say "Biden family" to fool idiots into conflating Hunter's actions with Joe's.

No. You’re the liar. He laid out her crimes and then he substituted some lawless crap about how no reasonable prosecutor would seek to prosecute her.

Naturally, the then Attorney General chose not to do exactly what she should have done.
And then Sessions came and nobody did. After that, Bill Barr came and nobody did. The statute of limitations weren’t expired. What was stopping them?

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.
The only reason Hunter Biden has not had his day in court is because his Dad controls the the Justice Department which would be where everything starts.

Further, they have been sitting on the case, allowing the statue of limitations to run out.

Where is presumed innocent in the constitution?
Why are you asking? Did someone say it is in the constitution per badem?

That said, you might want to check out the 5th amendment which contains this clause: ""No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Let's not forget the 146 SAR's generated by the Biden crime family. If ONE is generated, it's news. NONE were generated by Trump, 146 by Biden.
None were reported by Trump. You don’t know if any were generated. In any case, a SAR is simply a bank flagging something potentially suspicious. A bank isn’t the DOJ, and something potentially suspicious is a long way from criminal.

I’ve had my credit cards blocked by the bank on more than one occasion. My wife and I travel and not necessarily together all the time. So sometimes the bank gets suspicious when payments are made in unexpected places. Do you think you can infer anything criminal from that fact?

I don't see it that way. It is true that Republicans admit they have not yet been able to link hard evidence to Joe Biden but they also are operating severely handicapped because the White House, DOJ and other government agencies deny them access to any documents that could be pertinent to their investigations.

Missing evidence, hidden evidence, destroyed evidence is not the same thing as no evidence.

Nevertheless, the American way is to allow the presumption of innocence until found guilty by a jury of one's peers in a valid court of law.
again, you are misrepresenting things. To argue with you on this would be to go around in endless circles. You're mind is set. Partisan narratives drive your responses.

Why are you asking? Did someone say it is in the constitution per badem?

That said, you might want to check out the 5th amendment which contains this clause: ""No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
Thanks.

Noted.

Um the contempt of congress charges are true.

If I was issued a subpoena from congress and didn't bother to show up I'd be just like them people who went into the congressional building on J6....in jail without hope of appeal, bail, or parole.
Who ignored subpoenas from the Jan 6 committee of the last congress?

You need to stop being so stuck on stupid.

A decision had already been made and Comey had already poisoned the well.

Why do you ask?
Are you claiming the DOJ can't disagree with the FBI director? That it's in any way impossible to prosecute someone for criminal acts because the FBI director is saying that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue indicting.

You had not 1 but 2 AG's appointed by Trump. He obviously wanted her prosecuted. He said so on multiple occasions. If the facts warranted a prosecution. Why not prosecute.

Forum List

Back