Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None were reported by Trump. You don’t know if any were generated. In any case, a SAR is simply a bank flagging something potentially suspicious. A bank isn’t the DOJ, and something potentially suspicious is a long way from criminal.

I’ve had my credit cards blocked by the bank on more than one occasion. My wife and I travel and not necessarily together all the time. So sometimes the bank gets suspicious when payments are made in unexpected places. Do you think you can infer anything criminal from that fact?

None were GENERATED by Trump. Trump doesn't report SAR's. SAR's used to be known as a "criminal referral form."

Trump had legit business dealings with people because he owned the Trump foundation and we find no SAR's from Trump. Biden had NO legit business with foreign entities unless he was selling his influence and he generated 150 SAR's.

Last edited:
again, you are misrepresenting things. To argue with you on this would be to go around in endless circles. You're mind is set. Partisan narratives drive your responses.
My opinions are based on facts as I know them. I do believe intellectual honesty requires changing one's opinions when better information warrants that. You have offered zero information that would show me that I need to change my opinions.

"Woke" people won't argue any actual issue with me or anybody else capable of critical thinking or intellectual honesty because they must be absolutists in order to be able to preach the questionable doctrines and agenda that they push.

Are you claiming the DOJ can't disagree with the FBI director?
No. Stupid question, there, fuckup.
That it's in any way impossible to prosecute someone for criminal acts because the FBI director is saying that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue indicting.
Again. No. You dope. The director had exactly zero authority to make that call. And it was wrong for the DOJ and its miserable AG to accept that recommendation.
You had not 1 but 2 AG's appointed by Trump.
Yes. We went over this before, fuckchop.
He obviously wanted her prosecuted. He said so on multiple occasions. If the facts warranted a prosecution. Why not prosecute.
Maybe he got advised to let the sleeping bitch lie. I don’t know. It hardly matters. The initial decision had been made.

After Comey made a beautiful presentation of her crimes we chanted lock her up. We can't help he said "We won't prosecute her, though." She's a Clinton.

Which crimes? Be exact. I have something that people like you conflate into accusations of crimes, when reality shows you to be terribly misinformed.

By May of 2016, FBI investigators felt that there was not sufficient evidence to show that Clinton or others intended to violate laws on the handling of sensitive government information, according to people familiar with the matter. Even though they felt criminal charges were unlikely, FBI officials were still frustrated by what they felt was a carelessness at the State Department in handling classified information.

For those reasons, law enforcement officials have said, Comey and his aides began preparing a statement describing their findings, to be released after her interview

But again, Which crimes? Be exact.

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

So Trump is not guilty either. Am I right?

None were GENERATED by Trump. Trump doesn't report SAR's. SAR's used to be known as "criminal activity reports."
My bad, you don’t know if any were generated for Trump. And now it’s known as a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR), not a criminal activity report. It’s funny how you seem to claim it used to be named something else that doesn’t fit the acronym.

So, I have to ask. Why would they change it?

No. Stupid question, there, fuckup.

Again. No. You dope. The director had exactly zero authority to make that call. And it was wrong for the DOJ and its miserable AG to accept that recommendation.

Yes. We went over this before, fuckchop.

Maybe he got advised to let the sleeping bitch lie. I don’t know. It hardly matters. The initial decision had been made.
You obviously have memory problems, since you can't seem to remember my screenname. You should probably have that checked out. Dementia is an actual thing you know.

As to the rest it does matter. If you content the facts warranted it and she wasn't prosecuted because of Comey, and Lynch being biased.

Yes. There was a point.

Don't be mad.

Keep warm and have a good day!
I’m not mad. I’m amused.

And I’m also correct.

Your post was pointless. 👍
You obviously have memory problems, since you can't seem to remember my screenname. You should probably have that checked out. Dementia is an actual thing you know.

Poor widdle fuckchop.
As to the rest it does matter. If you content the facts warranted it and she wasn't prosecuted because of Comey, and Lynch being biased.
There was almost a sentence ^ in that second half of a posting effort.

Almost.

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

so all the claims Trump is guilty by your side are lies? Or is that different?

I’m not mad. I’m amused.

And I’m also correct.

Your post was pointless. 👍

Poor widdle fuckchop.

There was almost a sentence ^ in that second half of a posting effort.

Almost.
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the one unable to answer a post without forgetting people's name.

That's okay. People suffering from dementia are often irrational. I forgive you.
Nothing to forgive, fuckchop.

It’s ok with me if you choose to ask stupid, pointless “questions.” I’m just ready to point that out to dolts like you.

You’re welcome. 👍

The only reason Hunter Biden has not had his day in court is because his Dad controls the the Justice Department which would be where everything starts.

Further, they have been sitting on the case, allowing the statue of limitations to run out.
Hunter has already appeared in court. He already pleaded.

It's literally the thread topic, FFS. Pay attention!

Forum List

Back