Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lie. He explained to the public why she did not. And why no prosecutor would prosecute her.
No. You’re the liar. He laid out her crimes and then he substituted some lawless crap about how no reasonable prosecutor would seek to prosecute her.

Naturally, the then Attorney General chose not to do exactly what she should have done.

None of what you listed points to Joe Biden. Many leading Republicans and Conservatives agree. Even the House committees say one things, and then release memos and such that clear Joe Biden of accusations.
I don't see it that way. It is true that Republicans admit they have not yet been able to link hard evidence to Joe Biden but they also are operating severely handicapped because the White House, DOJ and other government agencies deny them access to any documents that could be pertinent to their investigations.

Missing evidence, hidden evidence, destroyed evidence is not the same thing as no evidence.

Nevertheless, the American way is to allow the presumption of innocence until found guilty by a jury of one's peers in a valid court of law.

Desperate cult fantasy
On record getting cash from a group of countries for access.

What triggers FARA registration?

FARA requires the registration of, and disclosures by, an “agent of a foreign principal” who, either directly or through another person, within the United States (1) engages in “political activities” on behalf of a foreign principal; (2) acts as a foreign principal's public relations counsel, publicity agent, ...Apr 10, 2023

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

Um the contempt of congress charges are true.

If I was issued a subpoena from congress and didn't bother to show up I'd be just like them people who went into the congressional building on J6....in jail without hope of appeal, bail, or parole.

Crybaby lies.

"Careless", but not "criminal"
You lie a lot. That’s true. But, he did spell out her crimes. And although he claimed to have found evidence of carelessness, you hack, he chose to deny that he had found evidence of “intent.”

You never find what you refuse to see.

He wound up claiming:

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.” — comey

Who gives a shit about their judgment? He wasn’t a prosecutor and the AG shouldn’t ever have delegated her authority to a non prosecutor.

You may now continue to hack away, you ignorant simp.

Presumptions of innocence?

How does "Lock Her Up!" fit into your presumptions?

We had a presidential campaign and the candidate, along with campaign surrogates chanting 'lock her up!' We even had a President demanding an opponent be licked up. Heck, that ex President is publicly demanding the current President be locked up.

After Comey made a beautiful presentation of her crimes we chanted lock her up. We can't help he said "We won't prosecute her, though." She's a Clinton.

Hilarious thread by OP.

If you are a Democrat, you are not guilty until proven.
If you are a Republican, guilty as charged. Evidence and trial not required.

Forum List

Back