Hunter and the n word.

Your party was racist from the start. You just elected an idiot that couldn't hide it for long.

Racism knows no political boundaries in America. The sickness was obviously renewed by Trump but the sentiments were picked up and echoed by the other side just as eagerly.

It's the same tactic used by Hitler against the Jews (the minority) and it's been eagerly embraced by all Americans.

A minority is needed as a scapegoat for the American way's failure to provide for the working class Americans.
How did Trump renew racism? Be specific, name on racist policy.
You Rumpsters wouldn’t know racism if confronted by a Muslim ban, angry MAGA Mob and cross burning on yer front lawn :)

Absoluely! Trump's border wall was his signature piece. This wasn't because of the efficacy of a border wall. It was extremely popular right across party lines due to the demonizing effect it had for off-white aliens. In fact, it was Trump's only drawing card that has even been expressed.

You're not understanding my comments on how Hitler used the same tactic agains the Jews. The world knows unequivocally that Nazi Germany needed some entity to blame for the poverty and loss of hope in the German people. They bought into Hitler being their rescuer!

The American people are suffering in much the same way because of the extreme income inequality. Trump needed his border wall to deflect from that truth.

Americans refuse to admit the facts on the decline of their country to near third world status for the working class.

Wave your flag and keep on saying it ain't so, it ain't so, it ain't so.

Your party was racist from the start. You just elected an idiot that couldn't hide it for long.

Racism knows no political boundaries in America. The sickness was obviously renewed by Trump but the sentiments were picked up and echoed by the other side just as eagerly.

It's the same tactic used by Hitler against the Jews (the minority) and it's been eagerly embraced by all Americans.

A minority is needed as a scapegoat for the American way's failure to provide for the working class Americans.
You Rumpsters wouldn’t know racism if confronted by a Muslim ban, angry MAGA Mob and cross burning on yer front lawn :)
There was never a Muslim ban. There was a ban of anyone coming from countries considered terror threats. Tell the truth you lying bag of shit. Obama picked those countries. Trump acted on it.

Say hi to your governor for me, Bluey (he's the one on the right)!

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg

I’m not ready to throw the baby about with the bath water just yet. The last few elections have shown this regressive GOP isn’t here to stay. It’ll be ugly but won’t get power again. Let’s just hope tribalism fades and we can agree to steer the country out of choppy waters.

Devote a bit of time to one of Chris Hedges' utube videos and then come back here with something to sustain your hope.

This forum doesn't have to be a useless shitfight between lowminded idiots. Even this discussion can be turned into something useful and constructive.

If there's hope for America then Hedges will likely be one of the first to see it.

America's future is almost decided, but maybe not quite. Fuck you baby and the bathwater analogy, it makes no literal sense. It's a lazy attempt to put off accepting the obvious.

Can you find a way to rise above party lines? There's no progress to be made until Americans can do at least that.

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg
The racism crosses over party lines. Even an ignorant asshole like you can make contributions to the discussion!

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg
The racism crosses over party lines. Even an ignorant asshole like you can make contributions to the discussion!

Say hi your racist PM for me, asshole!

jt-bf.jpg

15 threads later we find out that Hunter is a nobody..
Then why do all of us know who he is? :cuckoo:
Because you are bored and always gossiping about people you are jelly about.
He was one of the most scandalous people on earth, even before this new string of articles being written all over the world about his racism. :cuckoo:
So what, it's not like he is in govt. or holds an important place in any industry. He's just another deplorable guy, you guys claimed you liked deplorable people.
You said he is a "nobody". Now youre saying he isnt in the government. Since when are we only allowed to talk about people in the government? :cuckoo:
Are you just being obtuse or do you have something to add? You can talk about him all you like yet you do the same thing when you use the niggah word..
No, that was Joe Biden who used the niggah word in a recent speech.

And the fake news media covered it up, after all, it was real news, not fake news.

The same Joe Biden guy who drafted a bill that made possession of crack cocaine carry a 100 times worse prison penalty than powdered cocaine back when 90% of crack users were black.

...until he apparently found out that his white son was a crackhead, then he changed his mind and voted to repeal it.

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg
Ok and? I knew that Old Joe was a dick which is why I refused to vote for him...So what, his son was an addict, do you talk shit about the addicts in your family?
Only on holidays.
I don't because their addiction is not a matter for harassments or intimidations, you people are dicks just like Biden and his son.
All you do is troll. You have some nerve lecturing anyone about harrassment. :cuckoo:
But he trolls with a certain friendly panache and has a sense of humor. That's different than your average LWNJ commie piece of shit on this board. And he's a brick mason. A hard-working productive member of our society. You have to respect that.

Last edited:
I’m not ready to throw the baby about with the bath water just yet. The last few elections have shown this regressive GOP isn’t here to stay. It’ll be ugly but won’t get power again. Let’s just hope tribalism fades and we can agree to steer the country out of choppy waters.

Devote a bit of time to one of Chris Hedges' utube videos and then come back here with something to sustain your hope.

This forum doesn't have to be a useless shitfight between lowminded idiots. Even this discussion can be turned into something useful and constructive.

If there's hope for America then Hedges will likely be one of the first to see it.

America's future is almost decided, but maybe not quite. Fuck you baby and the bathwater analogy, it makes no literal sense. It's a lazy attempt to put off accepting the obvious.
Meh. Hedges thinks centrism is a sin and the last reasonable democrat was Ralph Nader. If you look over time great debate and discourse brings leaps forward in freedom. Not the other way around.

Come on in IM2, and tell us this does NOT MATTER....
Can’t wait to hear the excuses from IM2 and Biff_Poindexter

It’s okay for whites to use “n-word” now?
Don't you ever wonder why this "explosive bombshell" story didn't come out last year??

It wasn't like Rudy and the Trump camp didn't have the infamous Hunter laptop back then??

Why do you think they sat on all of that "explosive evidence"

And by the way....I don't care if Hunter said the N-word on camera 100 times...

I still support Medicare for All -- expansion of Social Security.....basically all of the progressive policies I have been in favor of...

Only clowns like you think policies hinge on if you like someone's son or not....

Blacks keep saying Trump was the racist to them yet look at what the Bidens have been saying and doing to them for years. Then again, the Bidens know they will never be held accountable by Blacks. Trump and Conservatives are held accountable by Blacks simply because Democrats tell them to.

I still support Medicare for All -- expansion of Social Security.....basically all of the progressive policies I have been in favor of...

Only clowns like you think policies hinge on if you like someone's son or not....
^^ a 100% predictable response.

If a Trump Jr. had said those things, you’d all be screaming how it’s proof the entire family is racist. But it’s a Dem, so their racism is perfectly acceptable since they supposedly will give you free Medicare for all and other great social welfare programs designed to keep black people on the bottom rung. LBJ was right, he has you “n***** voting Dem for 200 years.”

Last edited:

Corruption, graft, stealing and false claims will make even be worse. At some point rationing of medical care and denial will be part of it after so much treatment. Then it will be pain pill time. The Feds will officially become Kevorkian!

At some point rationing of medical care and denial will be part of it after so much treatment.
Why would you be denied care, if you can pay for it? You're not making any sense.

Medical care is a LIMITED resource. The amount of equipment is limited as well as the number of top flight physicians and surgeons. If there is more demand than there is supply, but you can't raise the price, people will be denied.

Forum List

Back