Hunter and the n word.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....
Bullshit
Forbes is the one outlet that reported this. They took the article down. Wonder why?

Pathetic, but not unexpected

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
No he didn’t.
Found out a minute a go, he actually did call Obama my ni@#ar. Lol
Right.
Just think he called you hero the n word. You gonna have to dump Obama and start sucking off Biden. Oh I forgot, you're not a young little girl. Sorry.
More lies. Yawn. What else you got?
I got emails that prove Hunter is a racist, raised by a racist. Biden should get a liberal father of the year award. His daughter is a sex addict, and his son is a crack head racist. You should be very proud!
Quote the racist statement. I didn’t see it. You’re a liar. I’m no Hunter apologist. He can handle his own issues. Joe is the right guy at the right time with the right ideas. No wayward son actions spoil that. Hunter is 10Xs the guy you are anyway. What’s your deal other than message board troll? You on any boards? Loser. ;)
Biden is an demented fool, he has been a fool all his life.
So you can’t quote it and are just a blowhard. Ok. I can name call too if you want. When is your next med treatment? I wanna work around your mental health.
I didn't quote this thread but it's true. Anyway just seeing how y'all are proving yourselves to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Is more than entertaining to me. Your boy Biden raised a racist, just by his actions and policies back then. Excuse me while I go get more popcorn!
What racist thing did Hunter say?
Ni@#er?

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....
Bullshit
Forbes is the one outlet that reported this. They took the article down. Wonder why?
It's already out there that the Bidens are racist. Just look at his voting record, it's almost 50 years old.
Doesn't that give you a Woodie?

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Per usual, show me a democrat and I will show u a lying piece of shit.
Prove it. You saying so doesn’t make it so

I wasn't privy to Hunter's racist rants.

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?

HDS

Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
No he didn’t.
Right.
Just think he called you hero the n word. You gonna have to dump Obama and start sucking off Biden. Oh I forgot, you're not a young little girl. Sorry.
I got emails that prove Hunter is a racist, raised by a racist. Biden should get a liberal father of the year award. His daughter is a sex addict, and his son is a crack head racist. You should be very proud!
Quote the racist statement. I didn’t see it. You’re a liar. I’m no Hunter apologist. He can handle his own issues. Joe is the right guy at the right time with the right ideas. No wayward son actions spoil that. Hunter is 10Xs the guy you are anyway. What’s your deal other than message board troll? You on any boards? Loser. ;)
So you can’t quote it and are just a blowhard. Ok. I can name call too if you want. When is your next med treatment? I wanna work around your mental health.
I didn't quote this thread but it's true. Anyway just seeing how y'all are proving yourselves to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Is more than entertaining to me. Your boy Biden raised a racist, just by his actions and policies back then. Excuse me while I go get more popcorn!
So saying the n word is not racist? Tell Paula Dean that, she only said maybe she said the n word. Well there went her career. Hunter emailed it multiple times and you're cool with it?
Still no quote eh? If you can’t put down a quote then it didn’t happen. I haven’t seen the racist statement yet. Just type it in so I can see it.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
Ni@#er?
I didn’t see that in the quote. Unless there is some portion that wasn’t in the OP but that word I don’t see.

HDS

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?
Folks like you should love that.

View attachment 498860
Bullshit
It's already out there that the Bidens are racist. Just look at his voting record, it's almost 50 years old.
Doesn't that give you a Woodie?
Nope but it proves you loons are racist.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
So saying the n word is not racist? Tell Paula Dean that, she only said maybe she said the n word. Well there went her career. Hunter emailed it multiple times and you're cool with it?
Still no quote eh? If you can’t put down a quote then it didn’t happen. I haven’t seen the racist statement yet. Just type it in so I can see it.
Awe you loons ruined Paula Dean's career just because she said maybe I said the n word. You're such a hypocrite.

HDS

That your party is racist?

HDS

What party is that?

HDS

What party is that?
The party of Barack Hussein Obama!

View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy the crack head. Biden raised a racist imagine that? I mean Biden has been saying racist things his entire life. Like father like son.
President Biden? He's no crackhead. You cultists need to get your little rumors straight. :heehee:
Biden raised him, Biden has a history of saying racist stuff. So Hunter is a chip off the old block. You gonna defend this?
Still don't know who you are talking about? What politician is this?
Hunter is Joe Biden’s bag man and his son.

View attachment 498860

There are times Biden do says some nice things about certain Blacks. He surely gave obama a good compliment how he is clean above the rest. But Biden never gave that compliment to any White person. And so he must think highly of certain Blacks over Whites.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
Supposedly the quotes are from Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell.” No problem. The FBI will investigate that laptop for a couple of years and lose or erase it. The Bidens are so far above the rule of law they need a parachute to get down to its level.

View attachment 498860

There are times Biden do says some nice things about certain Blacks. He surely gave obama a good compliment how he is clean above the rest. But Biden never gave that compliment to any White person. And so he must think highly of certain Blacks over Whites.

I mean come on, man! A black guy clean AND Articulate?!!! It's twin snowflakes landing on Bigfoot riding a unicorn!

HDS

What party is that?
The party of Barack Hussein Obama!
Racism was thriving before Pres Obama was born, you want the root cause of racism take a look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back