Hunter and the n word.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
Are we supposed to care what Hunter Biden does or says?

No. But if the exact same thing came up about one of Trump's kids ?
Every headline on every channel and every newspaper.
The double standard is beyond obvious as usual.
The Trump kids were actively involved in their father's administration. They were political players.

Hunter Biden is not. So, again - why are we so supposed to be outraged?
No Hunter is, he is the collector of money for Biden. Just got 3.5 million from Russia and Putin got his pipeline.
I am referring to sibstantiated claims not rightwing consoiracy.
Isn't everything the Right says a conspiracy? You use that word as often as racist and Nazi. I guess when you have nothing to counter an argument you grab a buzzword and run with it.
I only use it when it is accurate, and unfortunately, lately, there has been a fool of unsubstantiated claims. Fact. Hunter holds no political position. Fact. The junior Trumps did. Fact, for all your claims, no investigation found any wrongdoing by Biden in regards to Hunter's activities.

Why are we supposed to then care about Hunter?
The media does not substantiate a thing. They get the talking points and broadcast like it is fact. They never question anyone in power.

An investigation into Hunter by a corrupt FBI and DOJ means 0.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
Are we supposed to care what Hunter Biden does or says?

No. But if the exact same thing came up about one of Trump's kids ?
Every headline on every channel and every newspaper.
The double standard is beyond obvious as usual.
The Trump kids were actively involved in their father's administration. They were political players.

Hunter Biden is not. So, again - why are we so supposed to be outraged?
No Hunter is, he is the collector of money for Biden. Just got 3.5 million from Russia and Putin got his pipeline.
I am referring to sibstantiated claims not rightwing consoiracy.
Isn't everything the Right says a conspiracy? You use that word as often as racist and Nazi. I guess when you have nothing to counter an argument you grab a buzzword and run with it.
I only use it when it is accurate, and unfortunately, lately, there has been a fool of unsubstantiated claims. Fact. Hunter holds no political position. Fact. The junior Trumps did. Fact, for all your claims, no investigation found any wrongdoing by Biden in regards to Hunter's activities.

Why are we supposed to then care about Hunter?
The media does not substantiate a thing. They get the talking points and broadcast like it is fact. They never question anyone in power.

An investigation into Hunter by a corrupt FBI and DOJ means 0.
Nothing about Hunter saying the n word as much as he hits his crack pipe. Nothing on the major networks.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Per usual, show me a democrat and I will show u a lying piece of shit.
Prove it. You saying so doesn’t make it so

I wasn't privy to Hunter's racist rants.

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?
Folks like you should love that.
That your party is racist?
What party is that?
The party of Barack Hussein Obama!
Racism was thriving before Pres Obama was born, you want the root cause of racism take a look in the mirror.
The problem is the democrat party that keeps racism alive.
So why does everytime something racist is said or done it comes from the party of inclusion that is 90% white?
If the Republicans were so damn racist you would think they would be in favor of abortion not the democrats.

• Black people made up just 12 percent of the U.S. population but accounted for 38 percent of reported abortions.

1623634869425.jpeg

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?
What party is that?
Racism was thriving before Pres Obama was born, you want the root cause of racism take a look in the mirror.
So why does everytime something racist is said or done it comes from the party of inclusion that is 90% white?
If the Republicans were so damn racist you would think they would be in favor of abortion not the democrats.

• Black people made up just 12 percent of the U.S. population but accounted for 38 percent of reported abortions.

View attachment 501141
You do realize that more abortions are performed under Republican Presidents than there are under Democrat Presidents.

HDS

What party is that?

View attachment 501141
You do realize that more abortions are performed under Republican Presidents than there are under Democrat Presidents.

Just because 2 events occurred at the same time doesn't mean there is any causation.

Wheres Cnn on this ? if a republicans son would have said the same they would be covering it 24 7 .
CNN won’t investigate a story if it makes their guy gal look bad. Their first order of business is to discredit the story or ignore it. CNN is biased yet the Left sheeple can’t even admit that.

Wheres Cnn on this ? if a republicans son would have said the same they would be covering it 24 7 .
CNN won’t investigate a story if it makes their guy gal look bad. Their first order of business is to discredit the story or ignore it. CNN is biased yet the Left sheeple can’t even admit that.
Neato!

So Forbes is the source of the reporting. They quickly took down the article. Wonder why?

Neato!

So Forbes is the source of the reporting. They quickly took down the article. Wonder why?

I don't wonder why, I know why.

The story put the Biden Family into a bad light, so it had to be buried.

Neato!

I don't wonder why, I know why.

The story put the Biden Family into a bad light, so it had to be buried.
Oh look, troll making things up for attention.

Has FOX News investigated it?
Probably not the liberal son's took it over.
yes fox has reported it .

:smartest guy I know" LOL

Who? Is this someone I should never vote for again?

LOL!!!

It's not racist when a democrat does it!

Exactly! rules for thee not for me, say the Rats.

1623796079542.png

Forum List

Back