Hunter and the n word.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Per usual, show me a democrat and I will show u a lying piece of shit.
Prove it. You saying so doesn’t make it so

I wasn't privy to Hunter's racist rants.

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?
Folks like you should love that.
That your party is racist?
What party is that?
The party of Barack Hussein Obama!
Racism was thriving before Pres Obama was born, you want the root cause of racism take a look in the mirror.
The problem is the democrat party that keeps racism alive.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.

But this is something certainly worthy of an investigation. If the Biden Family are racist, don't the people have the right to know?
What party is that?
Racism was thriving before Pres Obama was born, you want the root cause of racism take a look in the mirror.
How Ironic. :heehee:

HDS

What party is that?

Poor Junior.

HDS

What party is that?
So why does everytime something racist is said or done it comes from the party of inclusion that is 90% white?

HDS

What party is that?
So why does everytime something racist is said or done it comes from the party of inclusion that is 90% white?
How many thousands of times a day do blacks in America call each other '*******'?
For them it's a term of endearment.

HDS

What party is that?
How many thousands of times a day do blacks in America call each other '*******'?
How many times a day do you call black folks that behind their back?

HDS

What party is that?
Hunter just proved it. How ironic.

HDS

What party is that?
Republicans want minorities to have a chance to succeed. Democrats want to keep minoritiesin shitty schools.

HDS

What party is that?
Your the problem all you see is race. I judge a person after they open their mouth. Not by the color of their skin.

HDS

What party is that?
Republicans want minorities to have a chance to succeed. Democrats want to keep minoritiesin shitty schools.

HDS

What party is that?

Screenshot_20210610-105011_Chrome.jpg

HDS

What party is that?
Your the problem all you see is race. I judge a person after they open their mouth. Not by the color of their skin.
Yea, yea, yea how long have we been hearing that bullshit. Many white folks do, but you ain't one of them.

HDS

What party is that?
Yea, yea, yea how long have we been hearing that bullshit. Many white folks do, but you ain't one of them.
Whatever, your president’s son is a racist. But you call us racist. Lol

HDS

What party is that?
Whatever, your president’s son is a racist. But you call us racist. Lol
If the President's son is a racist, then he will fit right in with you and your ilk.

"The NAACP has refused to respond to requests made to its press office seeking comment on the revelation that President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden used the N-word multiple times in text messages."

No one has yet to type in the racist quote. Why not? It’s like pulling teeth. It’s a simple request. I’d like to see how bad it was.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....
Bullshit
Forbes is the one outlet that reported this. They took the article down. Wonder why?
So you good with that language? Yes or no?
Depends. Not very classy. Racist? Not necessarily. If a friend of mine texted that, would i be upset? Nope.

Why do you think Forbes took down the article?

Last edited:
Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy the crack head. Biden raised a racist imagine that? I mean Biden has been saying racist things his entire life. Like father like son.
President Biden? He's no crackhead. You cultists need to get your little rumors straight. :heehee:
Biden raised him, Biden has a history of saying racist stuff. So Hunter is a chip off the old block. You gonna defend this?
A history?

Forum List

Back