Hundreds of Nat'l Guard troops test positive for Covid after Biden packed them into parking garage to sleep

CNN will not said one word about this if would have been Trump we will have hear about it 24/24.
First day of the fraudulent Biden regime CNN removed the Covid19 death counter from their on air broadcast.

1st day of.the Obzozo administration CNN removed the Middle East death count. The leftist sheep stick their collective fingers in their ears and scream lalallalalalalala in unison.

Guys, wingnuts, you're embarrassing yourselves.
The Capitol Police did this and whether the NG were in a parking garage or the Capitol...they had equal chance to catch the virus.
So did a nuke go off and they didn't tell us? Has ionizing radiation destroyed their immune systems? The mainstream media hasn't told us about the dirty bomb yet?

Yep, that's the full story, nothing else to it.

Quid Pro Pedo Finger Rapin' Joe has murdered over 8,000 Americans and destroyed almost 20,000 jobs in 3 days. What a horrible POS. Impeachment is the only thing that can save American Jobs and lives!

You just murdered truth. So, let's call it even..I guess.

But, hey if truth doesn't matter then I guess Trump murdered over 400k according to you. I don't know any liberal who has made that claim. On top of that how many jobs did we lose while Trump was in office? Oof, not good.

I did not know he had authority to activate the Guard to protect the Capital prior to inauguration. How does that work, exactly, since he was not in office.

Stop trying to be ignorant and think once.
The almost dead dudes transition team asks governors to dispatch their guard to the capitol. TA-DA!
See how easy thinking is.

He's got a ways to go to catch up with trump who's killed hundreds of thousands of our citizens by not giving a shit about the virus.

Over 8,000 deaths in 3 days....wont be long at this rate under Finger Rapin Joe's failed leadership.

Don't even pretend those deaths are not on Trump's hands

I did not know he had authority to activate the Guard to protect the Capital prior to inauguration. How does that work, exactly, since he was not in office.

The almost dead dudes transition team asks governors to dispatch their guard to the capitol. TA-DA!

Nice new shiney conspiracy theory, but not how chains of command work or linear responsibility of orders. Have fun though.

He's got a ways to go to catch up with trump who's killed hundreds of thousands of our citizens by not giving a shit about the virus.

Over 8,000 deaths in 3 days....wont be long at this rate under Finger Rapin Joe's failed leadership.

Don't even pretend those deaths are not on Trump's hands

They're not.
Trump saved millions of American lives.

Nice new shiney conspiracy theory, but not how chains of command work or linear responsibility of orders. Have fun though.

Tell us how it all played out.

According to the troops twitter it was someone in the Senate who ordered them out.
Not Biden

Well the facts are that it came from the Capitol Police.

Both side in the House and Senate are outraged...so fucking stuff it

So that means one of our troops lied .

Tell us how it all played out.

The original authorization came from trump, and then to national command authority. The authority was with the defense department at that point and they were not serving the incoming president, but the out going and he did not withdraw his authority. With the violence and increase in threat assessment the joint chiefs and the National Guard Bureau had the ball. They opted of unconquerable, irresistible force no matter the optics, with the Guard more than willing to support and defend as pledged. Expensive and showy, but no domestic group could possible take a chance on going in to instigate, enabling the inauguration to go off without even the slightest hint of trouble and without firing a shot. I have seen several thousand put in one city, but we still got called to hotspots. We never officially fired a shot either, but you really wouldn't like the optic of platoons or companies of crew served weapons mounted and manned Humvees at an inauguration. Or seeing your posts, perhaps you would. None the less, better citizen soldier of the many states agreed and sent upon request to the state Governors and Adjutant Generals, than have Bragg roll in.

According to the troops twitter it was someone in the Senate who ordered them out.
Not Biden

I saw it on Facebook so it was fake or misinformation given to him.

So much out there is misinformation.
None of should be rushing to judge anything.
We need to stop labeling each other which causes division.
Labeling is a tactic used to divide the people.

Not Biden

If you had bothered to read anything at all you would have read that the Capitol Police moved the NG.

Both Republicans AND Dems were upset about the move.

And newsflash...the move had nothing to do with them catching Covid. That would have happened had they been bivouacked in the Capitol as well

Not Biden

If you had bothered to read anything at all you would have read that the Capitol Police moved the NG.

Both Republicans AND Dems were upset about the move.

And newsflash...the move had nothing to do with them catching Covid. That would have happened had they been bivouacked in the Capitol as well

Well excuse me Missy know-it-all!
Good grief :rolleyes:

Not Biden

That not what CNN are saying they are saying that they don't know who give the order but in the same time they are cover up for Biden by saying it won't happen again.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back