Hundreds Of ISIS-K Militants Surround Kabul Airport, More Attacks Expected: REPORT

Where's the "all the above" tick box?

Don’t twist my words or take this thread elsewhere. No reason to mention Trump. I stated clearly what I would do in my OP and you Should have known that we are part of the UN. If you want to discuss Trump then start a separate thread.

The Bay of Pigs was an illegal attack on a sovereign nation.
If the Castro regime was unpopular, the Bay of Pigs would have succeeded.
It failed because Castro was very popular.
He provided food, education, and health care.

We don't know if this withdraw is a disaster or not.
So far it looks good to me.

imawhosure POCs base their policies on one thing = RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about "trump orgasms".....a lot going on here today.

You cant have it both ways. Either we stay and be killed or leave.
Get a life! Biden has reversed almost every Trump policy for the last 8 months. He neglected this one? Are you that dumb? Yes you are!

Biden is incompetent! You can spin all you want, but he could change any Trump policy he wanted, and he did.

This is on Ho-Ho, period.

Yet the Taliban made no move against him, though if he were so weak, they could have taken Afghanistan a lot sooner. Only when Quid Pro is on the scene did they attack. Strange, that.
Trump's final troop reduction down to 25 hundred men came on Jan 15, 2021.

Luckily we did. Can you imagined the scene if that fuckup Drumpf had pulled out in May instead of September?
Same old song and dance. The Taliban would have advanced as we withdrew. The only difference is Trumps wanted to fuck the Afghans who helped us, who wanted to come here.

Of course he is. We voted Drumpf out for being a fuckup.

He's been doing a bang up job these two weeks. You should be proud.

But Ho-Ho has been changing the Trump doctrine for 8 months. Did he overlook this one?

Of course he didn't!

This isn't about what he did, but how he did it! It is like saying we are going to evacuate people with 1 helo, and somebody else saying we are going to do it, but do it with 20. When the guys fail with 1, they blame it on the person who came up with the idea.

Ridiculous!

I hope they pay you Leftists posters well, FOR SELLING OUT YOUR COUNTRY! I am told they paid the Rosenburgs a princely sum also for the time. Somehow tho, I think a click here and there doesn't add up to their income level, to be considered TREASONOUS!

Forum List

Back