Huh, a "man" named kelvin edwards attacked a married couple with a machete.

Hardly a thing about this by our beloved national media.

Two things not fitting the agenda narrative. One a black man attacking a WHITE COUPLE and two, not doing it with A GUN.

Well, NOT too surprising, considering the "man" is a very DARK complected "man". The hideous bias of our lamestream media would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic AND pitiful.

Its pathetic, it's pitiful, and it is very very dangerous. Unfortunately, there is little we can do. We resist their lies, their manipulations and their agenda, then we are ridiculed and called racists.

Well, if I don't patronize blacks and that makes me a racist then so be it. Mac, the identity politics emperor pretends not to get it.

When whites murder blacks nothing happens to them. So your dumb bitchass can't successfully make that comparison.

What an idiotic statement. If you can't add something factual and cognizant, just refrain from typing. Remember, it is wiser to be silent and thought a fool than responding and removing all doubt.

Just another White boy who is a Black Wannabe.....like some of the other idiot skin pimps here on this forum.

JO

Two things not fitting the agenda narrative. One a black man attacking a WHITE COUPLE and two, not doing it with A GUN.

Couldn't help but to notice that I never heard of the story... *Looks at the person who committed the crime*

Oh, that's why.

Bottom line is, most of the black people on this forum, would applaud this guy.

You think you're a fucking mind reader. That's why you're an idiot.

I'm not reading minds.... they have said so openly several times.

Openly they have praised violent black people... because they are standing up against the white institutional racism!

I'm not making anything up. One of the nice things about some of the racists blacks on this forum... .they don't hide how they think. They are open about their evil.

Forum List

Back