96 Year Old WWII Vet Sings Imagine

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is cool.

This man has spent his whole life giving to this nation and veterans of our military.

He sings the song for all of us.

Personal note, it's my favorite song. It's how I wish the world was ever since I was a kid in the 60s. Then John Lennon put it in a song so eloquently and beautifully.

Why am I not surprised a communist propaganda song is your favorite

This from the a person who lies for and defends the man who is in bed with the former head of the communist kgb.

Stop the projection. Just because you're a communist doesn't mean everyone else is.

This isn't a propaganda song. It's a sacred song of peace and love. It's sung in christian churches all over the United States. But then, what would you know about a christian church? You communists hate christianity. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never been in one in your life.

Get your communist masters at your russian troll farm to explain the song to you.

By the way, how's the weather today in moscow comrade?

This from the a person who lies for and defends the man who is in bed with the former head of the communist kgb.

Stop the projection. Just because you're a communist doesn't mean everyone else is.

This isn't a propaganda song. It's a sacred song of peace and love. It's sung in christian churches all over the United States. But then, what would you know about a christian church? You communists hate christianity. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never been in one in your life.

Get your communist masters at your russian troll farm to explain the song to you.

Triggered!

David Asia Ellis - WWII Veteran - 35 Missions over Europe

Awarded an Air Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters

Awarded a Presidential Group Citation

Dedicated his life to helping his fellow veterans

According to you he sings a communist song

Tell us again how you have served your country.

Video unavailable!

All you had to do was click the link that takes you to the video. It's on YouTube. The link is in the box right under where it say unavailable.
I really like John Lennon in spite of that stupid song

but as it turns out as beloved as lennon was he was not a great song writer

the best Beatles songs were written by Paul McCartney and George Harrison

How is the temperature in Hell, lying devil bitch?

There is nothing sacred about John Lennon's ode to hypocrisy.
It's a pleasant song if you don't think too much about a millionaire singing
about no possessions (do you realize in his New York mansion he had a climate controlled
closet he kept just for all his fur coats?).

I had all his albums...even the really crappy ones on which he let Yoko Ono "sing".
I like a lot of his music but don't pretend he's got any special insights or answers.
There certainly are none in Imagine.

He sang as least as many songs about turning away people hitting him up for money
(Revolution) as he sang about no possessions in his utopian song.

And I don't care if a million churches sing his song about having no religion.
That's on any church stupid enough and hypocrite enough to feature a song that mocks the
idea of heaven and God.

It's just a song from a possessive abusive bully and alcoholic hypocrite. Just because it means something
to you that doesn't turn anyone else's little beanie propeller around. Grow up!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back