Huh, a "man" named kelvin edwards attacked a married couple with a machete.

Hardly a thing about this by our beloved national media.

Two things not fitting the agenda narrative. One a black man attacking a WHITE COUPLE and two, not doing it with A GUN.

Did the police try to cover it up? Is he walking free without any fear of arrest?

Neither of those exceptions makes it a racial incident

When its a rare white killing black it sends liberals into orbit

but when whites are the victim libs go ho hum

Last edited:

Two things not fitting the agenda narrative. One a black man attacking a WHITE COUPLE and two, not doing it with A GUN.

Did the police try to cover it up? Is he walking free without any fear of arrest?

Neither those exceptions makes it a racial incident

but when its a rare white killing black it sends liberals into orbit

but when whites are the victim libs go ho hum

When whites murder blacks nothing happens to them. So your dumb bitchass can't successfully make that comparison.

If they shot him dead in self defense it would be a huuuuuuuuge news article about white racism.

JO

It will not get reported! this goes on all the time!

Bottom line is, most of the black people on this forum, would applaud this guy.

Yep.....or if not openly applaud they would be strangely silent in tacit agreement with the action as we see right now....none of the skin pimps have come anywhere near this thread and they will not.

JO

If they shot him dead in self defense it would be a huuuuuuuuge news article about white racism.

JO

It will not get reported! this goes on all the time!

what you talking about? I come from the sewer? It would make your hair stand on end. easy peasy here? LUV LUV

Guaranteed JoeB thinks the elderly couple deserved to be killed by the fat negro.

Guaranteed JoeB thinks the elderly couple deserved to be killed by the fat negro.
On a lighter note here. I had a barred owl 3 feet away from me. His head turned around 360? creepy. exorcist sheet. Then I had this other thing land on my deck. His feet were 3 inches! Wing span of about 5 feet? Bigger then my dog! young eagle maybe? Not a white head. Hawk. My latest stupid thing is.. swearing parrots? one parrot is singing the heavy metal song..... let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FLOOOR! what a riot!

Well, NOT too surprising, considering the "man" is a very DARK complected "man". The hideous bias of our lamestream media would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic AND pitiful.

On a lighter note here. I had a barred owl 3 feet away from me. His head turned around 360? creepy. exorcist sheet. Then I had this other thing land on my deck. His feet were 3 inches! Wing span of about 5 feet? Bigger then my dog! young eagle maybe? Not a white head. Hawk. My latest stupid thing is.. swearing parrots? one parrot is singing the heavy metal song..... let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FLOOOR! what a riot!
I see you're a fairly new member of this site, Cyndi. Welcome to the site, I'm sure we'll be seeing many more interesting posts from you in the future. And please don't forget MY #1 rule about this site - Have FUN on here!

Well, NOT too surprising, considering the "man" is a very DARK complected "man". The hideous bias of our lamestream media would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic AND pitiful.

Nobody ever talks about this sheet> I come from a white state? originally from Queens NY. but
I see you're a fairly new member of this site, Cyndi. Welcome to the site, I'm sure we'll be seeing many more interesting posts from you in the future. And please don't forget MY #1 rule about this site - Have FUN on here!
wink wink I have been trained very well? LOL I'm having a ball so far. XOXO girls just want to have fun? LOL

Always liked birds and owls always fascinated me. I just tend to use the same basic username cause I received a degree (MBA) from FAU.

Now, if Kelvin Edwards walked away without charges.......you might have a complaint

Forum List

Back